Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Default Re: AVERAGE ***** SIZE :Italy 6.2 - UK 5.5 - France - 5.3 - USA - 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by skan72
    True that. But to what extent? I don't know if piping a chick with 13 inches will be that pleasurable for her. 6% of chicks dig the pinky dick.

Holy smokes!! The Republic of Congo!!! Dang. I don't think that I will be taking my wife on a vacation there. Already under enough pressure now. Don't need the biggest pipe pressure added into the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBean
    Holy smokes!! The Republic of Congo!!! Dang. I don't think that I will be taking my wife on a vacation there. Already under enough pressure now. Don't need the biggest pipe pressure added into the mix.
    So when you go on vacation how much time do you spend checking out penises?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Is He Ill
    True that. But to what extent? I don't know if piping a chick with 13 inches will be that pleasurable for her. 6% of chicks dig the pinky dick.
    Longest dick on record is 13" flaccid...fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkn getting a dick in.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    What about China and India? They're making babies at escalating rates.
    not china one child policy

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Last edited by maybeshewill13; 10-11-2012 at 04:56 AM.

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Godzuki & Milwad

Fellas, enough. We've all had little e-wars with someone on here from time to time, I don't hate either of you, but for the love of god, stop. Neither of you are winning these shit talking battles, it's just unbelievably redundant and it's ridiculous that you continue to engage each other so relentlessly. Ignore each other for christ's sake. Or Jeff, maybe they could have their own forum to argue about whose real life is better and who's the bigger liar. Seriously, boys, it's ridiculous. Can I get an amen?

Please don't respond with "he started it" type shit, just consider it.

inb4 Godzuki comes storming in with his limited mental capacity and accuses Doom of "beefing" with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobr
    inb4 Godzuki comes storming in with his limited mental capacity and accuses Doom of "beefing" with him.
    Oh no, now you're beefing with godzuki, here we go again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots
    Oh no, now you're beefing with godzuki, here we go again.
    It's cool. I have beef repellent with Godzuki.

He's typing up a long ass reply right now.

NBA Superstar

why are you always tagging on someone elses nuts here? i swear your whole persona here is always kissing up to some other poster or trying to please them in some way every time you post always looking for that validation. if it wasn't a million brian from pampanga pics you photoshopped and saved on your hard drive to get people to complement you for your 'work', its you just echoing what other posters say. you've got to be one sad mf'er in RL. bet

PS i'm WAY smarter than you in more subjects than you are me....

NBA Superstar

It's cool. I have beef repellent with Godzuki.

lmao all you HAD were brian from Pampanga pics that wreen't even me stupidass. its funny you were still negging me calling me brian on recent posts too. i don't know why you're so obsessed with me and don't have me on ignore already, but you're just like DFish, lame as hell, and a weak person.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    Godzuki & Milwad

Fellas, enough. We've all had little e-wars with someone on here from time to time, I don't hate either of you, but for the love of god, stop. Neither of you are winning these shit talking battles, it's just unbelievably redundant and it's ridiculous that you continue to engage each other so relentlessly. Ignore each other for christ's sake. Or Jeff, maybe they could have their own forum to argue about whose real life is better and who's the bigger liar. Seriously, boys, it's ridiculous. Can I get an amen?

Please don't respond with "he started it" type shit, just consider it.

it was over until you all bumped this, and its not like you all can't put both of us on ignore....i really thinnk some of you want us to fight with the way you put yourselves in the middle bringing attention to our beefing instead of just ignoring it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    why are you always tagging on someone elses nuts here? i swear your whole persona here is always kissing up to some other poster or trying to please them in some way every time you post always looking for that validation. if it wasn't a million brian from pampanga pics you photoshopped and saved on your hard drive to get people to complement you for your 'work', its you just echoing what other posters say. you've got to be one sad mf'er in RL. bet

PS i'm WAY smarter than you in more subjects than you are me....
    I have complete control of your mind. I intentionally provoked that exact response from you for my own personal amusement.

When did millwad get banned, by the way?