Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Default Re: Mysterious Death of Elisa Lam

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    she wrote in her blog that she hoped her mexican and italian stalkers would leave her alone

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    AlphaWolf24, reputed ISH poster, has now gone missing after visiting the Cecil Hotel...full story at 10.

If that did happen...no doubt I would make the news....."we are all celebrities here at InsideHoops."

Where you get that picture from? Don't tell me you went in that elevator yourself.

heck naw......

some Chinese guy is conducting his own investigation....

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    she wrote in her blog that she hoped her mexican and italian stalkers would leave her alone

Be careful with what you read. Not sure if the blog you saw is the same but one supposed blog a Tumblr account and an Instagram account have all been proven to be hoaxes with fabricated information. There was an actual facebook but her family emptied it out, account's still there but every post and picture have been removed

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24

If that did happen...no doubt I would make the news....."we are all celebrities

some Chinese guy is conducting his own investigation....
    Here he is. Google Chrome browser will translate for you

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2179533681?see_lz=1&pn=2

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyCool
    It is cartoonish. I don't know much about the carl Jung experiment so I won't comment, but it doesn't surprise me. People who think they saw ghosts is a real psychological phenomenon. Mostly among morons, but that's not the point.

There are no facts, because you can not prove or disprove most supernatural things that are so out there with no basis in reality that you can't even begin to test their existence. Ghosts are in the same boat as lepracahns, and if you even think theirs a chance they exist then your a ****ing idiot.
    Believing in the supernatural is no different than believing in the spiritual. Heck, you can even throw in love. Do you believe in love. If you do, then it is rubbish because there are no concrete evidence of it's existence. Stop being so generic. Reality is too vast to only be obssessed with a shallow materialistic view (which has already been disproven and is consider a "delusional" way of viewing the world btw).

PrettyCool

You might think you know it all (as the name implies), but trust me, this only implies you don't know sh*t. Heed the wise advice of Socrates (which is the start of TRUE LEARNING and not the memorization crap you learn in school).

"The only thing I know is that I know nothing."

People who don't act like they know it all will always strive to learn; they never say this or that cannot possibly be true; they always question. This is why they are smart.

Idiots like you think they know it all which is a fallacy in and of itself: you can't possibly know it all and even if you throw around your stupid facts and experiments, it doesn't mean sh*t because there are no absolute truths. There are only temporary truths. New ideas will replace the facts and this will go on forever, so even your facts and premises cannot be absolutely true, but nothing more than subjective truths.

So don't act like you know it all; act like you don't know and start learning.

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    Here he is. Google Chrome browser will translate for you

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2179533681?see_lz=1&pn=2
    Interesting read! He mentioned that one of the "hold door" buttons are broken.

He also said the buttons in both the elevators are on the left hand side of the elevator.. yet Elisa Lam's video.. the buttons are on the right side? (unless google translation is giving me the wrong info from the thread).

Edit: nvm, he made a mistake. later on the thread he says the right elevator's buttons are on the right side.
    Last edited by n00bie; 02-26-2013 at 09:17 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    PrettyCool

You might think you know it all (as the name implies), but trust me, this only implies you don't know sh*t. Heed the wise advice of Socrates (which is the start of TRUE LEARNING and not the memorization crap you learn in school).

"The only thing I know is that I know nothing."

People who don't act like they know it all will always strive to learn; they never say this or that cannot possibly be true; they always question. This is why they are smart.

Idiots like you think they know it all which is a fallacy in and of itself: you can't possibly know it all and even if you throw around your stupid facts and experiments, it doesn't mean sh*t because there are no absolute truths. There are only temporary truths. New ideas will replace the facts and this will go on forever, so even your facts and premises cannot be absolutely true, but nothing more than subjective truths.

So don't act like you know it all; act like you don't know and start learning.

I don't know it all. I just don't believe in the supernatural because.......you can't prove or disprove the supernatural. In other words they are so completely out there that you can't even begin to collect data. This includes deities, ghosts and midget Irishmen who wear green and put their gold behind ****ing rainbows.

Cool, you believe in ghosts. Striving to keep and open mind about ****ing ghosts is only going to make me more ignorant. Just stfu when people challenge your beliefs. Your long rambling posts aren't proving anything to me, or anybody else because non-retards are going to just dismiss your posts because they don't believe in ghosts lol.

I feel like I've earned an ISH medal after you, king of tards without self awareness, called me an idiot.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Picture of the elevator Elisa was in...

roof access/15th floor button is removed

Footnote: apparantley the Hotel has about 10 really shady people living in it. ( google sex offenders in that Hotel)

some have been living there over 10 years....they would know how to stay out of the camera's and know how to access the roof/water tanks.

Most people agree she pushed all the buttons to avoid someone figuring out what floor she was staying on...(4th)
    lol reminds me of this movie
    [IMG]http://cinemaknifefight.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/1408_2007_991_poster.jpg[/IMG

creepy movie btw

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyCool
    I don't know it all. I just don't believe in the supernatural because.......you can't prove or disprove the supernatural. In other words they are so completely out there that you can't even begin to collect data. This includes deities, ghosts and midget Irishmen who wear green and put their gold behind ****ing rainbows.

Cool, you believe in ghosts. Striving to keep and open mind about ****ing ghosts is only going to make me more ignorant. Just stfu when people challenge your beliefs. Your long rambling posts aren't proving anything to me, or anybody else because non-retards are going to just dismiss your posts because they don't believe in ghosts lol.

I feel like I've earned an ISH medal after you, king of tards without self awareness, called me an idiot.
    Fair enough.

The thing is I will never doubt anything as completely untrue because it will hamper my creative ability to imagine and create new truths.

If you believe you already know all there is to know based on a Scientific formula that has only been created about 50 years or so through your mediocre public education, so be it.

The act of not believing everything and always questioning in the hopes of finding deeper truths is more attractive to me. Call me a moron, but at least a moron like me can find solace in a premise he is completely satisfied with.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 02-26-2013 at 11:50 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    If this was an American girl found dead in a Canadian hotel(or any other country), the police, other govt officials and the media wouldn't suggest accidental or drug-related immediately. Murder, foul play would be the initial reports.
    smartest post in this whole thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    If this was an American girl found dead in a Canadian hotel(or any other country), the police, other govt officials and the media wouldn't suggest accidental or drug-related immediately. Murder, foul play would be the initial reports.

Don't be foolish, this case is being treated as a homicide as we speak. It's not official because all the facts are not out yet, but the investigative team is digging into that angle as we speak especially when one of the officers said, "She must've of been carried to the water bins because the dogs could not pick up the scent."

Race baiting is very homosexual.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Fair enough.

The thing is I will never doubt anything as completely untrue because it will hamper my creative ability to imagine and create new truths.

If you believe you already know all there is to know based on a Scientific formula that has only been created about 50 years or so through your mediocre public education, so be it.

The act of not believing everything and always questioning in the hopes of finding deeper truths is more attractive to me. Call me a moron, but at least a moron like me can find solace in a premise he is completely satisfied with.
    ok lol. I'm not going to question my belief in a "scientific forumula" (do you mean the scientific process?) because some meth heads saw a girl walking down a hallway in their apartment, or some creepy things happened on a specific wing of a battle ship according to a late night special on the History channel.

Hume>Kunt.

rambo24 is a ****ing intelligent human being. He can imagine shit like ghosts and he calls them deeper truths. **** stupid facts and observations from stupid experiments, all you need is your imagination.