Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Texas Petition to Secede Has Enough Signatures to Require White House Response

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
    My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.
    John F. Kennedy

JFK would be disgusted at today's Dem party.
    JFK was a pretty bad president.

Banned

Default Re: Texas Petition to Secede Has Enough Signatures to Require White House Response

If you work., YOU get paid, not the lazy parasites who live off the taxes stolen from your paycheck.

If you don't work to EARN what you want, you don't get it. Government doesn't steal it form your neighbor and give it to you.

The government is LIMITED in what it can do by the powers granted by the Constitution of the United States. It is NOT here to feed, clothe, house and medicate you when you are too lazy to get off your butt and work to earn what you need.

People are held responsible for the consequences of their own actions and choices and reap the rewards of those same actions. These include choices to smoke, drink alcohol, be fat, a junkie, a sexual animal with no control, a baby factory or a criminal by being in this country illegally.

I choose what charities I support and IF I support them.

If you CHOOSE to live in disaster prone areas, YOU also choose to accept the consequences. You don't have the right to tell taxpayers across the country they have to pay to rebuild, replace or repair YOUR property after a storm and they have no obligation to do so.

You have no special rights just because of the color of your skin, your genitalia, your sexual orientation or anything else over which no one has any control. You do not have the right to redefine words just to make your choice of sexual partner tax deductible. You do not have the right to shove any of your uniqueness in my face. I could not care less about it most of the time.

If I work to EARN something, you do not have the "right" to have it as well just because you want it. Get off your butt and EARN it. If you try to take it from me, I have the right to fight, armed if I feel it is necessary, to keep it.
    Tell em why you're really mad

So basically you and your militia buddies are going to duke it out with the military to make sure the guh'ment stops giving hand outs to illegal aliens, welfare recipients, and hurricane victims? You really need to get more fresh air, seriously.

If you work., YOU get paid, not the lazy parasites who live off the taxes stolen from your paycheck.

If you don't work to EARN what you want, you don't get it. Government doesn't steal it form your neighbor and give it to you.

The government is LIMITED in what it can do by the powers granted by the Constitution of the United States. It is NOT here to feed, clothe, house and medicate you when you are too lazy to get off your butt and work to earn what you need.

People are held responsible for the consequences of their own actions and choices and reap the rewards of those same actions. These include choices to smoke, drink alcohol, be fat, a junkie, a sexual animal with no control, a baby factory or a criminal by being in this country illegally.

I choose what charities I support and IF I support them.

If you CHOOSE to live in disaster prone areas, YOU also choose to accept the consequences. You don't have the right to tell taxpayers across the country they have to pay to rebuild, replace or repair YOUR property after a storm and they have no obligation to do so.

You have no special rights just because of the color of your skin, your genitalia, your sexual orientation or anything else over which no one has any control. You do not have the right to redefine words just to make your choice of sexual partner tax deductible. You do not have the right to shove any of your uniqueness in my face. I could not care less about it most of the time.

If I work to EARN something, you do not have the "right" to have it as well just because you want it. Get off your butt and EARN it. If you try to take it from me, I have the right to fight, armed if I feel it is necessary, to keep it.

You dont understand sh*t about America... I hope you are stupid enough to go against the military or secede or whatever dumb idea you and your friends come up with..

you live in fantasy world... You'd thin the election would have snapped you out of it, but nope...

righties love the motto "America love it or Leave it" ..... I you need to take your own advice and get out if you dont like here...

Dont let the door hit ya on the way out because no will miss all this bullsh*t these idiots bring to the table

I absolutely love Texas. I'm incredibly proud to be a Texan and I'd never want ti live anywhere else. This obviously isn't really happening but if it somehow did, id move to somewhere that was actually in the us. I'm still an American before I'm a Texan

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan19
    I absolutely love Texas. I'm incredibly proud to be a Texan and I'd never want ti live anywhere else. This obviously isn't really happening but if it somehow did, id move to somewhere that was actually in the us. I'm still an American before I'm a Texan
    The ONLY thing I truly dislike about Texas is the overly hot summers...summer time can be a drag when it is 100+ degrees for weeks

other than that...love it, don't want to be anywhere else

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    The ONLY thing I truly dislike about Texas is the overly hot summers...summer time can be a drag when it is 100+ degrees for weeks

other than that...love it, don't want to be anywhere else
    Me neither but if it came to a choice between being an American or a Texan? It's an easy choice. There is no chance these idiots get this done though.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan19
    Me neither but if it came to a choice between being an American or a Texan? It's an easy choice. There is no chance these idiots get this done though.
    same here...I'd move as well

but I have never heard anyone I know talking about this...to me it's a complete joke, shouldn't be taken seriously at all...tabloid shit

US gov would just impose tariffs on all goods coming out of Texas and destroy their economy.

do it obama, do it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
    do it obama, do it!!!
    he would have to answer to the other 25 MILLION of us that don't want to secede

he would have to answer to the other 25 MILLION of us that don't want to secede
    while the rest of the nation are like...

Texas is not the only state doing this...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-...de-from-union/
    All told, petitions have been filed on behalf of 20 states: Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Define progressive for me then.

Texas is not the only state doing this...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-...de-from-union/

Alabama?Louisiana?Mississippi?S.Carolina?

What's Alabama gonna do when the next diaster strikes and they need government assistance?

this is a joke... alot of these states wouldnt last a month on their own..

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    Alabama?Louisiana?Mississippi?S.Carolina?

What's Alabama gonna do when the next diaster strikes and they need government assistance?

this is a joke... alot of these states wouldnt last a month on their own..
    and New York though

it sounds to me like though Texas is getting all the attention because it is the only state that has the economy to pull it off...other states like Cali are in the hole and couldn't possibly do it

either way it shouldn't be taken seriously though