Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default OT: SNAKES: 72% on RT

I'm gonna see it later today... god I can't wait.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/snakes_on_a_plane/

Good High School Starter Voice of Reason's Avatar

Why? Plane of passengers on a plane with snakes attacking them. How realistic. This is like the movie Anaconda and other snake movies where humans travel to the jungle and end up being stalked by a killer snake.

I went and saw it last night. It was ridiculous. The crowd was going nuts. My friend brought a bunch of rubbersnakes and threw them all over the place and screamed, "SNAKES IN A MOVIE THEATRE!" and would start chanting "USA!" whenever anything amazingly corny happened in the movie.

The movie is like an F, but the experience is an A+!

Banned

Man if you go to see this movie to be a realistic depiction of the horrors of airplane transportation via snakes, then you got problems. You go to this movie with a bunch of friends to see Sam L Jackson on a motha****in plane with motha****in snakes. for bad movie conneseurs such as myself this is heaven.

This could be the movie version of "My Chain" by Gucci Mane. something that's so bad that it's awesome and you can't stop listening to / watching it.

the clip I saw of the movie was funny.....Sam L Jackson going bonkers...

"Enough is Enough.....Im tired of all these MUTHAF*KING snakes!!"

but the movie will prolly be ass....it doesnt seem to realistic...they better have a good reason as to how those snakes got there and why they are attackin

Banned

and would start chanting "USA!" whenever anything amazingly corny happened in the movie.
    Colbert Report watcher?

The movie is like an F, but the experience is an A+!
    Exactly. just like Rocky Horror Picture Show. its a reincarnation.

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    Man if you go to see this movie to be a realistic depiction of the horrors of airplane transportation via snakes, then you got problems. You go to this movie with a bunch of friends to see Sam L Jackson on a motha****in plane with motha****in snakes. for bad movie conneseurs such as myself this is heaven.

This could be the movie version of "My Chain" by Gucci Mane. something that's so bad that it's awesome and you can't stop listening to / watching it.
    So waste $9 to see a movie just to laugh at it?

I'll pass. I've never went to a movie i thought would be wack, garbage and psyched myself out like that.

"Noooo, sure its not realistic but think of it this way. Snakes attacking people on a plane and Samuel L Jackson cursing his ass off! Come on!"

I'm going to see crossover so i can laugh at how bad the acting will be. How crossovers, taunting, chicks cheerleading are cool. I wanna laugh so bad at how the underdogs come up with a gameplan to stop the popular guy (HotSauce). Worth the time and money. I'm in the mood to laugh dammnit.

Banned

with 50-100 other sarcastic young people who have been waiting for months. you don't understand. it's gonna be great.

I'm going to see crossover so i can laugh at how bad the acting will be.
    I am too. That'll be the highlight of my birthday.

Movie was great.

Everything I want in a horror experience.

The crowd was raucous, the killing scenes were great. Snakes chomping on *****, ******s, eating dogs, it was great.

Everyone kept on making hissing snake noises, it was a great time.

I reccommend it to anyone who wants to have a fun time at the theatre.
    -----

It really wasn't that bad, it wasn't so bad it's funny for the most part. A couple times you feel that, like when they do Snake Vision, but for the most part it's people getting ****ed up by snakes that makes it good.

And Samuel doesnt' really cuss that much.
    Last edited by DeuceWallaces; 08-18-2006 at 02:05 PM.

Dunking on everybody in the park cyco127's Avatar

I'd be willing to bet that It's Tomatoe Rating will fall after this weekend...
    Possibly dramatically.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason

I'll pass. I've never went to a movie i thought would be wack, garbage and psyched myself out like that.

"Noooo, sure its not realistic but think of it this way. Snakes attacking people on a plane and Samuel L Jackson cursing his ass off! Come on!"

I'm going to see crossover so i can laugh at how bad the acting will be. How crossovers, taunting, chicks cheerleading are cool. I wanna laugh so bad at how the underdogs come up with a gameplan to stop the popular guy (HotSauce). Worth the time and money. I'm in the mood to laugh dammnit.
    I don't think you get it. The movie is intentionally ridiculously bad. That's why you go see it. I saw it. The beginning & ending sucked but the middle was hilarious.

I went to go see the sneak preview. And I was expecting to leave mad. But I always said if they try to mix comedy in with it, it would be great. And it was a very very good movie. People in the theater were going crazy. We were throwing fake snakes in the air when Jackson said his soon to be famous line. And the snakes had us jumping too. Me and my friends were just screaming out **** the entire time, my girlfriend even got in on it, blurting out Kenan deserves an Orange Soda. Don't buy the DVD when it comes out, it will only be good in the movie theater with a bunch of crazy people.

Samuel L has one bad movie then a good one. After The Man and Freedom Land, this one made up for those pieces of sh*t.

PS: When the snake guy runs out of his trailer home, it so reminded me of Reno 911 that I laughed myself to cramps
    Last edited by Y2Gezee; 08-18-2006 at 02:13 PM.

Good High School Starter

An hour and a half of Samuel .L. Jackson kicking *ss and swearing is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    I don't think you get it. The movie is intentionally ridiculously bad. That's why you go see it. I saw it. The beginning & ending sucked but the middle was hilarious.
    I dont think you get it. You're supporting a crap movie for a bogus reason. Good job you'll be responsible for this movie scoring nice at the box office. Cant wait to see how much this joke of a movie grosses. While you and the others are at it? Make sure you go to Sam Goody and load up on bad music. For comedic purposes. So bad artists can sell records and we sit and wonder why/how.

You dudes supporting this only gives idiots more reasons to produce crap films and get them picked up. "Hey if snakes sold a good number, I'd like to think me talkin elephants can too.". You guys sound brainwashed.

I wish a rubber snake would hit me in a movie theatre. I'm sucker punching the row behind me. Phucking brawl would take place.