Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Do you have health insurance?

Quote Originally Posted by BRINKER
    Many of them still manage to budget for cigarrettes and lottery tickets. But who are we to deny them the handouts of some evil white guy who happened to work and succeed. These people DESERVE cigarrettes and lottery tickets, and if they cant afford healthcare with whats left over, then DAMNIT GIVE THEM SOME RICH GUY'S MONEY!
    Thanks for your worthless generalization.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    And you have an opinion on the subject?

BRINKER
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

deucewallace, lets try something.

let's say we have an imaginary guy, who is 30 years old. i want you to tell me what his occupation is, and what realistic expenses he has that make it difficult or impossible for him to afford health insurance. you can give him any job you want. tell me what he makes a month, and what other expenses he HAS to pay that preclude him from affording health care.

anyone can jump in and play, too.

ready, GO

Lets say he's a 30 year old graduate research assistant in the Forestry Department at UK. He has a 17.5K yearly stipend 450 dollar rent, 40 dollar cable/internet, 330 car insurance per year, 20 dollar a month electric, 25 a month water, 30 a month gas...he also has to eat, pay for gas, and he doesn't even have kids.

That guy can't afford health insurance. There are millions more just like that guy who have a family on top of it.

Listen, you're a jackass. Tens of millions of hard working americans of all age and color do not have health insurance because they can't afford it, not because they're buying lottery tickets you idiot.

Banned

Many of them still manage to budget for cigarrettes and lottery tickets. But who are we to deny them the handouts of some evil white guy who happened to work and succeed. These people DESERVE cigarrettes and lottery tickets, and if they cant afford healthcare with whats left over, then DAMNIT GIVE THEM SOME RICH GUY'S MONEY!

How the hell do you generalize everyone that doesn't have health insurance as budgeting for cigarrettes and lottery tickets? Wtf did that come from? You sound a lot like that jackass, damn i forgot what his name was, that everyone had in their top 3 most hated here, who had like 4-5 retard followers. Did you change your handle?

Its more like do you REALLY need a 2nd and 3rd home? Yacht? Gold digging wife that blows $50k in one shopping spree? Is paying more taxes really going to make you suffer like you cry about every time someone wants to institute policy that benefits most Americans? Are you really that much of a dickhead?

Canada b!tches...

Banned

you are an absolute raving lunatic and you make no sense whatsoever. NOBODY takes you serious. it amazes me you even continue to attempt being politically involved. nothing you say has any meaning and everyone just looks at you like the town kook. INCLUDING democrat/liberal posters.

why waste your time on politics when you CLEARLY dont have the acumen? you seriously need to focus your werewithal on a new hobby. I suggest Magic: The Gathering.

You didn't even refute anything i said lil girl. Next time you want to argue with me you might want to try debating what i said, instead of just calling me names and saying everyone hates me. I have pretty thick skin so thats not really going to work

Quote Originally Posted by Smokee
    How the hell do you generalize everyone that doesn't have health insurance as budgeting for cigarrettes and lottery tickets? Wtf did that come from? You sound a lot like that jackass, damn i forgot what his name was, that everyone had in their top 3 most hated here, who had like 4-5 retard followers. Did you change your handle?

Its more like do you REALLY need a 2nd and 3rd home? Yacht? Gold digging wife that blows $50k in one shopping spree? Is paying more taxes really going to make you suffer like you cry about every time someone wants to institute policy that benefits most Americans? Are you really that much of a dickhead?
    Same place alot of his views do...his ass! And you know who that poster is.

Ha, yeah, this has got to be ****face. Sounds just like that idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Whats this #67? Thats about how many times I've heard this reply from you. Used some new words here and there but it reads just like the other posts directed towards me.

Are you going to say anything different? Just once? Something new?

I mean look at your replies to Smokee and Duece. You ALWAYS respond the same way. Always!
    GOBB... when was the last time you got laid?

I'll share a personal experience with you... Since you seem so interested in my life:

I've been married for 7 years... just recently, after a MONTH of NOTHING!!!!.... I was able to enjoy it... and I enjoyed it agian... Back 2 Back Nights!!!

It's good when the drought ends...

That's personal...

Can you share something personal?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
    GOBB... when was the last time you got laid?

I'll share a personal experience with you... Since you seem so interested in my life:

I've been married for 7 years... just recently, after a MONTH of NOTHING!!!!.... I was able to enjoy it... and I enjoyed it agian... Back 2 Back Nights!!!

It's good when the drought ends...

That's personal...

Can you share something personal?
    When did you have your second kid?

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos
    When did you have your second kid?
    September 08'

He's 8 months old now... and I'll admitt it... My life has been hell... but He's awsome.

Well isn't that classic Shitface. He wants an example, you give it to him, and then he runs away. That or else his mom just told him lights out after she tucked him in.

BRINKER
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Well isn't that classic Shitface. He wants an example, you give it to him, and then he runs away. That or else his mom just told him lights out after she tucked him in.
    heh

actually i was gonna clown you for being 30 years old and being a "forestry research assistant" and i was gonna tell you that if you wanna play Walden and not do anything for the money, then dont expect anyone else to give you free med insurance that they pay for.

if you get to 30 years old and your only income is forestry research assistant, thats a lifestyle choice. obviously money is not a big priority for you. so stop whining about how others should have to use their money to pay your healthcare.

thats what i was gonna post but decided not to because i didnt want to really rip you like that.

but, you asked for it.

heh

actually i was gonna clown you for being 30 years old and being a "forestry research assistant" and i was gonna tell you that if you wanna play Walden and not do anything for the money, then dont expect anyone else to give you free med insurance that they pay for.

if you get to 30 years old and your only income is forestry research assistant, thats a lifestyle choice. obviously money is not a big priority for you. so stop whining about how others should have to use their money to pay your healthcare.

thats what i was gonna post but decided not to because i didnt want to really rip you like that.

but, you asked for it.
    How much are you earning again?
    Where did you go to school?
    Where are you working?