View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 11:16 PM   #13
starface
Banned

Default Re: Seth Rogen's New Movie Looks Hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatDeraj
If you're looking for amazing acting and thought provoking script and plot then his movies clearly aren't for you. He's not awful though, he's good at what he does.

I don't understand the hate for him, you know what kind of movie it's gonna be before you purchase the ticket. If you don't like the genre or the actors style then don't watch it...

Dude, his ENTIRE repetoire of comedy is sex/bathroom humor with occasional drug humor sprinkled in. I'm quite certain he's never had one bit, or one punchline, or any concept of humor that didnt involve either a penis, boobs, or some sort of fecal matter.

There is literally zero thought, wit, or ingenuity in anything he does. Again, bathroom humor. Over, and over, and over. It's shock material that guys like Bob Saget and Screech are forced to reosrt to now to keep their careers alive.

He's not a funny or talented writer, or actor, or person. He's terrible. He's not funny. At all. I just don't understand the success.

Some of the movies he's happened to be in have had a few funny parts here or there (rarely ever contributed by him) but i dont understand why this guy has become the big name. He's not funny. I just......dont.....understand.

Last edited by starface : 03-05-2009 at 11:19 PM.
starface is offline   Reply With Quote