Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    College star

Default Re: are the people who voted shaq the 7th best player ever hypocrites?

Quote Originally Posted by BrickingStar
    Only retards taking rings as the main reason to account and how bill russel is over Magic is ****ing insane for that matter bird needed to be right behind magic and making wilt a lock for 6th. As for Shaq over kobe that isn't much of an upset at all
    Do you know what number Wilt was voted?

I think Shaq gets way overrated here, but one thing I do give him credit for: his Magic team in 95 counts as the only team to eliminate the Jordan/Pippen Bulls in the playoffs after they started winning championships. In the second round, no less.

But wait, that "doesn't count" according to Jordan fans.

Only retards taking rings as the main reason to account and how bill russel is over Magic is ****ing insane for that matter bird needed to be right behind magic and making wilt a lock for 6th. As for Shaq over kobe that isn't much of an upset at all
    What is it you're trying to say? That putting Russ over Magic is insane? Wilt shouldn't be 6th? No hate, just couldn't decipher your post.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    I think Shaq gets way overrated here, but one thing I do give him credit for: his Magic team in 95 counts as the only team to eliminate the Jordan/Pippen Bulls in the playoffs after they started winning championships. In the second round, no less.

Jordan had no flaws and will never be topped according to his fans on here lol.

I have never seen grown ass men so obsessed with one player until I came here.

Banned

Or kobe fans who don't want give him any credit to be over kobe

College star

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    What is it you're trying to say? That putting Russ over Magic is insane? Wilt shouldn't be 6th? No hate, just couldn't decipher your post.
    I thought I was the only one that had to read that shit 5 times, only to semi understand it

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

The OP is a f.aggot

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
    It's in my post he was voted at 6th

Or kobe fans who don't want give him any credit to be over kobe
    Kobe fans are just fvcking weird to me. I get the argument for Kobe being rated over Shaq, but over Jordan? I like Kobe, but he will never, ever pass players like Jordan or Magic on an all-time list.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves

this was pretty classic

wilt voted as low as 6th all time... basically giving absolutely no credit what so ever to peak play, prime, dominance

then putting shaq over kobe based on that exact critera LOL

these people should become politicians with the amount of flipflopping they do

like i said. people vote with agendas. criterias changed to fit their agenda's... its the way everything is voted on.

everyone votes with their heart

its the same method used to keep mvps out of kobes hands all these years. the media votes with that exact same fliflopping critera

1 year its about best player on best team
    next year its about who has the least help
    next year its about who has the biggest impact
    next year its about how the team would do without you
    next year its about PER
    next year its about best stats with a top 3 record

trolls vote for awards... trolls vote on ISH... the whole world has been F*cked by them
    Last edited by kennethgriffin; 08-22-2012 at 01:12 PM.

Banned

Kobe fans are just fvcking weird to me. I get the argument for Kobe being rated over Shaq, but over Jordan? I like Kobe, but he will never, ever pass players like Jordan or Magic on an all-time list.
    There's also kobe fans from LA that destroy wilts legacy despite playing for the lakers to put him under the bus for kobe to be over him.

Dunking on everybody in the park Djahjaga's Avatar

OP is the maddest poster on ISH.

>Comes up with endless threads whining about Kobe not getting respect.
    >Only ever disrespects other players ranked ahead of Kobe.

Yeah, way to go.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

OP is right. If you vote for Bird over Wilt, you might as well vote for Kobe over Shaq.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

The OP is a disgruntled Canadian upset that his country doesn't have an NBA team

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    OP is right. If you vote for Bird over Wilt, you might as well vote for Kobe over Shaq.
    And why is that? Do people realize Shaq has 3 Finals MVP's?!