Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Euroleague 2011/2012 Final Four Istanbul

http://www.euroleague.net/final-four...e/i/97296/7005

FC Barcelona Regal guard Juan Carlos Navarro:

"I feel better than I did yesterday and I believe I will feel even better tomorrow. This is nothing new, but I hope to be in better condition tomorrow. I am sure I will play. I have had fasciitis problems throughout the week and had a lot of pain yesterday. It felt a bit better today and I hope I feel better tomorrow. We are working hard so that I can in the best condition tomorrow. Once I am on the court, you have to forget about everything and help the team as much as I can. I am optimistic about playing tomorrow. We are here, I was able to take part in most of the practice and will try to give my best tomorrow."

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

After the game Teodosic said he is still far away from beeing a big player and that if they lost he wouldnt be able to sleep for a year .

I was absolutely appalled at the reffing in both of these games. In the first game they just suddenly started giving calls to CSKA to grant them the win at the end of the 4th.

That out of bounds call, where the ball clearly hit off Shved and they gave CSKA the ball...............

Then in the second game, all of a sudden, at the end of the 4th quarter they started giving Barca all these nonsense calls trying to help them come back.......

WTF is this crap? I thought I was watching the NBA there. My God, Euroleague is turning into the NBA right before our eyes with this crap.

On the other hand, I guess what happened to Panathinaikos today was like a divine karma. The totally rigged the Greek Finals last year and it was almost like this was karma against them.

DAMN.....PAO versus OSFP Euroleague final would have been one of the greatest things ever in sports - like a sports wet dream come true.

Damn Euroleague refs. That would have been epic.

Oh well, I just hope the dam refs let both teams play in the final. I HATE this NBA crap of refs controling games coming into European basket. These games reminded of 2010 in Turkey..................

Kudos to Navarro. He played very well despite the painful foot injury and he didn't flop in this game.

N'Dong though.......................some of those flops, again it seemed like NBA playoffs with some of that crap.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 05-11-2012 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    After the game Teodosic said he is still far away from beeing a big player and that if they lost he wouldnt be able to sleep for a year .

Milos is smart and honest there. He knows CSKA didn't play well in that game and should have lost if not for the refs. I am sure he knows that they won't win against Olympiacos if they play that way. Because I don't see how the refs can get away with that twice in a row.

I think that Kirilenko seems to be the other way. They are just going to win no matter what. Teodosic knows better because he has more experience in Euroleague.

Kirilenko looked a bit shocked towards the end of the game that they were losing. After Perperoglou rejected his dunk attempt, he just stood there for a second in disbelief.

I don't think Kirilenko really knows how good the Euroleague players are - even though he thinks he does.

So that's a good sign from Milos. He knows he and their team need to play better.

Even with the refs help, they really only won because Diamantidis and Batiste played about as awful as they could. Diamantidis looked totally lost out there.

Shved. This kid is a monster in the making if he works hard.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 05-11-2012 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Milos is smart and honest there. He knows CSKA didn't play well in that game and should have lost if not for the refs. I am sure he knows that they won't win against Olympiacos if they play that way. Because I don't see how the refs can get away with that twice in a row.

I think that Kirilenko seems to be the other way. They are just going to win no matter what. Teodosic knows better because he has more experience in Euroleague.

Kirilenko looked a bit shocked towards the end of the game that they were losing. After Perperoglou rejected his dunk attempt, he just stood there for a second in disbelief.

I don't think Kirilenko really knows how good the Euroleague players are - even though he thinks he does.

So that's a good sign from Milos. He knows he and their team need to play better.

Even with the refs help, they really only won because Diamantidis and Batiste played about as awful as they could. Diamantidis looked totally lost out there.

Teodosic was asked does he think he traveled at the end and he said so what they traveled too and reffs didnt call it but than he said that he is kidding and that he doesnt think he traveled . PAO had last attack and chance to win but they didnt use it so I dont think reffs decided the game , who knows what would have happend if Teodosic didnt make jumper and gave CSKA a lead , or if Saras didnt hit a 3 in the last minutes , CSKA is a better team and they deserve to play finals because they are better than PAO . Schved is great player and he is probably next great sg , I just hope he stays in Europe . Schved is , in my oppinion , the type of sg that fits great with Teodosic , they could become the best pg/sg combo the history of modern Euroleague.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    Teodosic was asked does he think he traveled at the end and he said so what they traveled too and reffs didnt call it but than he said that he is kidding and that he doesnt think he traveled . PAO had last attack and chance to win but they didnt use it so I dont think reffs decided the game , who knows what would have happend if Teodosic didnt make jumper and gave CSKA a lead , or if Saras didnt hit a 3 in the last minutes , CSKA is a better team and they deserve to play finals because they are better than PAO . Schved is great player and he is probably next great sg , I just hope he stays in Europe . Schved is , in my oppinion , the type of sg that fits great with Teodosic , they could become the best pg/sg combo the history of modern Euroleague.
    Come on man. The refs clearly decided that game. Even Olympiacos fans are saying it.

Euroleague has always favored teams like PAO, CSKA, Barca. But they favor CSKA more than PAO, and Barca more than anyone.

That out of bounds call that was clearly off Shved, decided the game. If the correct call was made, then CSKA would have lost. So yes, the refs decided that game.

Whether CSKA is the best team or not makes absolutely no matter one bit. If the Euroleague starts picking and choosing the "best teams and players" to get help from the refs to win, then it is the SAME as the NBA.

A joke.

That game was a joke at the end. And the Barca - Oly game almost became one too.

Let me put it this way. The strange calls started in the second game at almost the same exact time on the clock as the strange calls started in the first game.

I mean, it was so blatant. It was to the level of what happened in Turkey 2 years ago at the World Championship.

Unfortunately for the refs, Barca just didn't make good of the ref help.

Come on man. The refs clearly decided that game. Even Olympiacos fans are saying it.

Euroleague has always favored teams like PAO, CSKA, Barca. But they favor CSKA more than PAO, and Barca more than anyone.

That out of bounds call that was clearly off Shved, decided the game. If the correct call was made, then CSKA would have lost. So yes, the refs decided that game.

Whether CSKA is the best team or not makes absolutely no matter one bit. If the Euroleague starts picking and choosing the "best teams and players" to get help from the refs to win, then it is the SAME as the NBA.

A joke.

That game was a joke at the end. And the Barca - Oly game almost became one too.

Let me put it this way. The strange calls started in the second game at almost the same exact time on the clock as the strange calls started in the first game.

I mean, it was so blatant. It was to the level of what happened in Turkey 2 years ago at the World Championship.

Unfortunately for the refs, Barca just didn't make good of the ref help.
    after that out of bounds call CSKA scored only 3 points ( shoot fts 1 of 4 after that ) so no that didnt decided the game . In second game as soon as I saw that Lamonica is one of the reffs I knew what will happen at the end but Oly was just too good for Barca .

Agreed.

Guess which team has beaten both CSKA and Olympiacos this season?

Quote Originally Posted by chains5000
    Agreed.

Guess which team has beaten both CSKA and Olympiacos this season?
    Galatasaray :)

I need a stream

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    I need a stream
    I need it too

Deron William sighting

wow v-span is very bad at free throws

Lol, i switched channel at the end of the 3rd because the game was done... And here we go.