View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 06:15 AM   #49
joe
College superstar

Default Re: Hey you! Yeah, you, conservative person.

If you told me as a kid that the Nazi's were ELECTED into office, it would confuse me. How could anyone vote for such disgusting people? Now I understand that politics transforms voters into disgusting people. It activates the mob mentality, the follower mentality within people. People are too afraid to question authority, too afraid to trust their own intuition about the world. They want to fit in. It's easier to vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney than to realize that the whole damn thing is crooked. That takes real pain on your part. It means you have to stand up against the mob and tell them they're wrong. It means you might be the one they lynch when things get out of control.

Or maybe you just don't want to be laughed at by the majority, for speaking out against beliefs that they hold to be absolute truths. What do you know? That many people can't be wrong, right?

When it comes down to it, most people just have no principles. They have no ingrained sense of right and wrong. To them, "right" is what others believe is right, and "wrong" is what others believe is wrong. But the funny thing about that is, occasionally everyone will tell you it's right to kill a jew.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote