Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Let me tell you why I'm mad

Why is there so much fake **** going on in the US? And why is it semi succesfull in Europe too? I'm talking about botex, fake boobs, Til aTequila, Sweet 16, those damn reality soaps. WTF?! Wrestling, what kind of dumb stuff is that? Look at those dressed up mother****ers acting around. And why is the audience playing dumb going out of their minds? That's the nerd/***** version of those moronic hooligans you see here in Europe at soccer games. What the **** is up with people who are still getting tribal tattoos like it's 1996? And what the **** is this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYaZYmTwOxA People are seriously dressign up like this. Get real. What's with all the guys combing their hair in some pointy thing? And with the browny/orange crap they smear on their faces? Get the **** outta here. And you know what? Those old people who take the stairways and at the top (or bottom) suddenly realize they didn't want to go where they went and turn around. It's a ****ing stairway, what the **** were you thinking? Skinny jeans are punk I can live with that. English punk is cool. Not the American version with Good Charlotte. Or do they call themselves something else now? What's up with the black fingernailpaint? Flaming ******s. Now back to skinny jeans. They are not a good look. Especially not if they're tighter than skinny. And those Kanye Wwest shutter shades? **** them. Usually it's the same people who wear skinny jeans you see walking around with those. MTV makes my head explode. Really. I have a hard time being smart and realizing not all of America is like that. But dear god, that channel is pumping some crap image our way. Clit piercings are not cool. Really, they're scary. Why? Sorry to say it, and please don't be offended dear Asian Ishers, but I can't help but laugh when I see asian hiphoppers acting tough. Indian...Chinese....I'm really laughing at that. Same goes with Whites but with Asians it's just funnier to me. Also, what's up with those damn big ass nipples some ladies have? I love small nipples. **** those 2 inch things. Dating shows on TV. Don't these people have shame? Same goes with stuff like Real World and them. What were you thinking? Those quasi hip big ass star tattoos wrists and in necks? Don't do it. Really, just don't. What's up with the "Previously on <insert show here>" after every break? I had to get used to all those commercial breaks within tv shows every 5 minutes, but nowadays they have to give us a roundup of what happened in the previous section, which was aired 5 minutes ago? That leaves us with 2.5 minutes of new crap. I ****ing hate players who are playing waaaay above their heads in NBA2kX series. Why are all those attention whores bi-sexual all of a sudden? Facebook sucks by the way. There's 4767695650 add ons people want you to add to your page. If Facebook was a person it would look like the gay ass singer from CrazyTown. What's up with these no-lives who are 'vlogging'? Posting crap on youtube telling us about nonsense in your life? No thanks. Also, what's with the discussions going on under every video on youtube. Especially hiphop videos. Hiphop used to be cool. Now, with the mass exposure it has gotten it seems like it's the choice of music of nerds instead of something you grew up into or something which grew onto you. "Euro's". I know it looks like they're trying to make us into one big happy country or something, but the're no such thing as Euro's when you're trying to pin point characteristics of certain people. People calling themselves "LaLa" and crap. What? You want your name to sound like a cheap ass stripper? Ok. Kids aged 12 acting like they're ****ing 45. Why are you reading books like there's no tomorrow? Get out. The other way around, stop telling me ****ing Harry Potter is a good book. Quasi funny hidden camera shows on Air Plane videos. If you want me to go to sleep, just ask me ok. And talking about flights, what's up with people ALWAYS having to take a ****ing picture with a damn chimp, tiger or Orang Utang? Those animals were taking from their mothers who were shot to death, kept and raised in captivity and in small spaces, and you're going to pose with those animals like you're on the top of the ****ing world? Or, on beaches, what's up with those annoying people with the small wooden bats, about 9 feet from each other trying to smack the little rubber balls to each other? Is it fun? No, it's ****ing annoying. You know those people who are sitting in the subways with their small bottles of water? Why do 9/10 people have to put it in between their legs like it's their ****ing *****? What also bugs me out is the flood of "Black Movies" and as soon as it's a good movies it's not a "Black Movie" anymore. Just, really...serious, look at the "Black Movies" section. It's crap. Is "Ray" considered a black movie? No. Hotel Rwanda? Shooting Dogs? No. Why not? Is "Black Movie" some rating? Groups with chicks where there are two or three clear 'followers'. "Come on girls, let's go." Clueless was funny, but in reality? Not really. Speaking of women, why are they always talking like they're talking to babies when they greet each other? And why is it most people talk in funny voices to their dogs? People and sandwhich parlors who prepare your sandwhich without gloves. Come onnnnn, and they usually take on the money and prepare other sandwiches without washing their hands too. Sunglasses in clubs. Same goes for the shuttershades I mentioned earlier. Those Mickey Mouse and Donald Ducks suits in Disney Land. What? Did Donald just go nuts on a Oliver Miller diet? I never liked them. Why is Donald Duck NEVER wearing pants unless he's going for a swim anyway? Some standup comedian asked that question. I'm feeling that. Groups of women on a ldies night out, espeically if they're 40+. They abandon all shame. The poledancing hype. It's been a few years now, but every other girl was taking pole dancing lessons or going with their homegirls to workshops. Because it's so hard to do and good for you. Really? Good for you. It's a ****ing hype. I guess Tae-Bo wasn't cutting it. Can somebody explain to me what's up with those drawings of foxes you see popping up everywhere on the net? Everytime I'm looking on google for a pic, one of these suckers will pop up. http://www.tevildo.com/MFlynn/FoxAngelX2.gif What? I really missed it, where did this start? In general I'm just really annoyed by hypes. People just loose it. General sayings like "Nice guys finish last" and "It's not about the size, but about the motion.." **** that. That's what people say to make you feel good if you finish last or have a small dick. Who actually believes that ****? Dunleavy's head. It's just wrong. Also, people who can't decide by running and walking to something. Just choose, don't just chance speeds and look like a dick. It's like those people who almost trip and then jog to camouflage it. Everybody noticed you almost fell, just go on with your live. That jogging things just makes you look dumb and insecure to booth. Why do girls always put their heads against one another when they take a pciture? Even with a group pic, they have to make contact with their heads. I don't understand this. The Shimmy. I liked the thread, I hate it now. It's done and not funny anymore. People scream 'classic' in every thread nowadays. Some even are looking to start something like that. Quit it. Also, another thing here which bugs me is the easy people have to come back after a ban. Or even better, people being banned and comign back. You're not wanted. It's those same people who get thrown out of a bar and are starting a fight because they want to get back in. Take your L and move on. Find another bar, it's ok. Online drafts for everything. Is it just year or was it here before? I swear the next time I hear someone say" Silence, I kill you" I'ma throw a fit. Tatoo's with portaits. They never look good. How irritating is it by the way when you want to take a picture and the video mode is on? Crazy. It's kind of funny though when you see those short movies where everybody is dancing or something and the two people who are posing are trying to keep still and smile for 20 seconds. Classic. Clowns annoy me. When the played out song which was annoying in 1993 already gets played in a club and people go ballsitic and look at each other and playback the words of the song like it made their night. ****ing hell. Annoying: People who call you but have nothing to say. WTF.... People who go to fun places. Or at least places where they paid money for to be entertained, wether it's clubs or amusements parcs, and they're looking annoyed all the time. Especially Emo's know a thing or two about this. I don't understand those people. You're fed up with life but just too scared too commit suicide. I have to get back at those MTV shows. Everytime I watch shows like those, or the VH1's the sequencing is totally mixed up. Who are they fooling? Is there anybody out there who actually values any of those shows? Speaking of VH1. Who ARE those people who are always commenting on the famous people? I never recognized anyone. Deaf people talking or making those noises. You're deaf and we don't understand what you're saying. Just keep your mouth shut then. Thanks! Girls who sound like they've smoked too many ciggarettes the nigth before. Not a good look. Ehr..sound. Girls who fall for tough guys, not to say thugs, and are complaining about the **** they were attracted to in the first place afterwards. Make up your mind. American Suits. The pants are too big, the jackets don't fit well. It's not only the big guys at the NBA draft, the suits in general just often look crappy. These people should switch their GQ USA subscriptions for GQ UK ones. Talking about style, what the **** is wrong with Samuel L Jackson's sense for fashion? Audiences applauding in a cinema. **** off. I was talking about those Disneyland suits, but the NBA mascots, or mascots in general are ****ing annoying. Really Really annoying.

I like curls though. A beatiful girls with nice girls is something I like.

Myrrh

Default Re: Let me tell you why I'm mad

Classic thread!

Haha. That was the biggest ramble I ever read.

But this:
    English punk is cool. Not the American version

American punk is the original punk. Richard Hell, the Ramones, The Dead Boys. You can't hate on the original.

I want to read this, I really really do. It's probably not gonna happen, I did however skim through and some of it I like, some I do not. One thing I do not like, if I may add to your list: when paragraph format is not used when typing long messages.

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by loot
    People scream 'classic' in every thread nowadays.
    Quote Originally Posted by heretik32
    Classic thread!

You know what, I read it. not bad on some of it, I mean that. However you may need to just relax a little bit and not let the little **** get to you. Good for you on venting on here rather than killing people though.

Local High School Star TakitoEspanoza's Avatar

wall o' text - unreadable

In It to Win It

Good rant. You know what I don't like? Music these days. It sucks, at least compared to the 80's and 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by loot
    Why is there so much fake **** going on in the US? And why is it semi succesfull in Europe too? I'm talking about botex, fake boobs, Til aTequila, Sweet 16, those damn reality soaps. WTF?! Wrestling, what kind of dumb stuff is that? Look at those dressed up mother****ers acting around. And why is the audience playing dumb going out of their minds? That's the nerd/***** version of those moronic hooligans you see here in Europe at soccer games. What the **** is up with people who are still getting tribal tattoos like it's 1996? And what the **** is this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYaZYmTwOxA People are seriously dressign up like this. Get real. What's with all the guys combing their hair in some pointy thing? And with the browny/orange crap they smear on their faces? Get the **** outta here. And you know what? Those old people who take the stairways and at the top (or bottom) suddenly realize they didn't want to go where they went and turn around. It's a ****ing stairway, what the **** were you thinking? Skinny jeans are punk I can live with that. English punk is cool. Not the American version with Good Charlotte. Or do they call themselves something else now? What's up with the black fingernailpaint? Flaming ******s. Now back to skinny jeans. They are not a good look. Especially not if they're tighter than skinny. And those Kanye Wwest shutter shades? **** them. Usually it's the same people who wear skinny jeans you see walking around with those. MTV makes my head explode. Really. I have a hard time being smart and realizing not all of America is like that. But dear god, that channel is pumping some crap image our way. Clit piercings are not cool. Really, they're scary. Why? Sorry to say it, and please don't be offended dear Asian Ishers, but I can't help but laugh when I see asian hiphoppers acting tough. Indian...Chinese....I'm really laughing at that. Same goes with Whites but with Asians it's just funnier to me. Also, what's up with those damn big ass nipples some ladies have? I love small nipples. **** those 2 inch things. Dating shows on TV. Don't these people have shame? Same goes with stuff like Real World and them. What were you thinking? Those quasi hip big ass star tattoos wrists and in necks? Don't do it. Really, just don't. What's up with the "Previously on <insert show here>" after every break? I had to get used to all those commercial breaks within tv shows every 5 minutes, but nowadays they have to give us a roundup of what happened in the previous section, which was aired 5 minutes ago? That leaves us with 2.5 minutes of new crap. I ****ing hate players who are playing waaaay above their heads in NBA2kX series. Why are all those attention whores bi-sexual all of a sudden? Facebook sucks by the way. There's 4767695650 add ons people want you to add to your page. If Facebook was a person it would look like the gay ass singer from CrazyTown. What's up with these no-lives who are 'vlogging'? Posting crap on youtube telling us about nonsense in your life? No thanks. Also, what's with the discussions going on under every video on youtube. Especially hiphop videos. Hiphop used to be cool. Now, with the mass exposure it has gotten it seems like it's the choice of music of nerds instead of something you grew up into or something which grew onto you. "Euro's". I know it looks like they're trying to make us into one big happy country or something, but the're no such thing as Euro's when you're trying to pin point characteristics of certain people. People calling themselves "LaLa" and crap. What? You want your name to sound like a cheap ass stripper? Ok. Kids aged 12 acting like they're ****ing 45. Why are you reading books like there's no tomorrow? Get out. The other way around, stop telling me ****ing Harry Potter is a good book. Quasi funny hidden camera shows on Air Plane videos. If you want me to go to sleep, just ask me ok. And talking about flights, what's up with people ALWAYS having to take a ****ing picture with a damn chimp, tiger or Orang Utang? Those animals were taking from their mothers who were shot to death, kept and raised in captivity and in small spaces, and you're going to pose with those animals like you're on the top of the ****ing world? Or, on beaches, what's up with those annoying people with the small wooden bats, about 9 feet from each other trying to smack the little rubber balls to each other? Is it fun? No, it's ****ing annoying. You know those people who are sitting in the subways with their small bottles of water? Why do 9/10 people have to put it in between their legs like it's their ****ing *****? What also bugs me out is the flood of "Black Movies" and as soon as it's a good movies it's not a "Black Movie" anymore. Just, really...serious, look at the "Black Movies" section. It's crap. Is "Ray" considered a black movie? No. Hotel Rwanda? Shooting Dogs? No. Why not? Is "Black Movie" some rating? Groups with chicks where there are two or three clear 'followers'. "Come on girls, let's go." Clueless was funny, but in reality? Not really. Speaking of women, why are they always talking like they're talking to babies when they greet each other? And why is it most people talk in funny voices to their dogs? People and sandwhich parlors who prepare your sandwhich without gloves. Come onnnnn, and they usually take on the money and prepare other sandwiches without washing their hands too. Sunglasses in clubs. Same goes for the shuttershades I mentioned earlier. Those Mickey Mouse and Donald Ducks suits in Disney Land. What? Did Donald just go nuts on a Oliver Miller diet? I never liked them. Why is Donald Duck NEVER wearing pants unless he's going for a swim anyway? Some standup comedian asked that question. I'm feeling that. Groups of women on a ldies night out, espeically if they're 40+. They abandon all shame. The poledancing hype. It's been a few years now, but every other girl was taking pole dancing lessons or going with their homegirls to workshops. Because it's so hard to do and good for you. Really? Good for you. It's a ****ing hype. I guess Tae-Bo wasn't cutting it. Can somebody explain to me what's up with those drawings of foxes you see popping up everywhere on the net? Everytime I'm looking on google for a pic, one of these suckers will pop up. http://www.tevildo.com/MFlynn/FoxAngelX2.gif What? I really missed it, where did this start? In general I'm just really annoyed by hypes. People just loose it. General sayings like "Nice guys finish last" and "It's not about the size, but about the motion.." **** that. That's what people say to make you feel good if you finish last or have a small dick. Who actually believes that ****? Dunleavy's head. It's just wrong. Also, people who can't decide by running and walking to something. Just choose, don't just chance speeds and look like a dick. It's like those people who almost trip and then jog to camouflage it. Everybody noticed you almost fell, just go on with your live. That jogging things just makes you look dumb and insecure to booth. Why do girls always put their heads against one another when they take a pciture? Even with a group pic, they have to make contact with their heads. I don't understand this. The Shimmy. I liked the thread, I hate it now. It's done and not funny anymore. People scream 'classic' in every thread nowadays. Some even are looking to start something like that. Quit it. Also, another thing here which bugs me is the easy people have to come back after a ban. Or even better, people being banned and comign back. You're not wanted. It's those same people who get thrown out of a bar and are starting a fight because they want to get back in. Take your L and move on. Find another bar, it's ok. Online drafts for everything. Is it just year or was it here before? I swear the next time I hear someone say" Silence, I kill you" I'ma throw a fit. Tatoo's with portaits. They never look good. How irritating is it by the way when you want to take a picture and the video mode is on? Crazy. It's kind of funny though when you see those short movies where everybody is dancing or something and the two people who are posing are trying to keep still and smile for 20 seconds. Classic. Clowns annoy me. When the played out song which was annoying in 1993 already gets played in a club and people go ballsitic and look at each other and playback the words of the song like it made their night. ****ing hell. Annoying: People who call you but have nothing to say. WTF.... People who go to fun places. Or at least places where they paid money for to be entertained, wether it's clubs or amusements parcs, and they're looking annoyed all the time. Especially Emo's know a thing or two about this. I don't understand those people. You're fed up with life but just too scared too commit suicide. I have to get back at those MTV shows. Everytime I watch shows like those, or the VH1's the sequencing is totally mixed up. Who are they fooling? Is there anybody out there who actually values any of those shows? Speaking of VH1. Who ARE those people who are always commenting on the famous people? I never recognized anyone. Deaf people talking or making those noises. You're deaf and we don't understand what you're saying. Just keep your mouth shut then. Thanks! Girls who sound like they've smoked too many ciggarettes the nigth before. Not a good look. Ehr..sound. Girls who fall for tough guys, not to say thugs, and are complaining about the **** they were attracted to in the first place afterwards. Make up your mind. American Suits. The pants are too big, the jackets don't fit well. It's not only the big guys at the NBA draft, the suits in general just often look crappy. These people should switch their GQ USA subscriptions for GQ UK ones. Talking about style, what the **** is wrong with Samuel L Jackson's sense for fashion? Audiences applauding in a cinema. **** off. I was talking about those Disneyland suits, but the NBA mascots, or mascots in general are ****ing annoying. Really Really annoying.

I like curls though. A beatiful girls with nice girls is something I like.
    I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention. Could you repeat that?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

That. Was. Amazing.

You should bring a tampon with you wherever you go.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

What I hate these days:
    -When people can't spell, have no grammar and write a massive paragraph
    -When people ***** about everything
    -When people say the "old" days is so much better than our current era.(Music, games, lifestyles, etc.)

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    You should bring a tampon with you wherever you go.
    and you should take a douche bag everywhere you go. Oh wait, that'd be redundant.
    Last edited by boozehound; 10-11-2008 at 12:44 PM.

3-Point Champion

^I hate when people try to piggy back on threads.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    and you should take a ********* everywhere you go. Oh wait, that'd be redundant.
    I should take a "*********?"