View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 07:16 PM   #21
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Default Re: Madden 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I'm ready for their exclusive-rights contract (or whatever it's called) with the NFL to be over. This year's Madden is ok (Only played 2 games), but there is a LOT that could be improved. And having competition would improve the games.

For example, I didn't hear Gus Johnson say Blount's name once. It'd be "He hands off to number 27" every time. Then one time, the opponent was called for holding and Johnson yelled "NUMBER 77!!!! called for holding." Like, there was no reason to scream number 77. Lol. The play by play and that area needs a lot of work.

And maybe it's just me, but the default game speed is much too fast. I think it needs to be slowed down.
I have learned over the past couple years that Madden really shouldn't be judged until about month into it...or the first patch anyway, it always has annoying glitches that need to be fixed why it is first released...one year dev time means this game was rushed out the door...

it being too fast for you is a very good sign though I think...means you have work to do in order to catch up...it being too slow is much much worse if you plan on playing down the road.

I agree that the anouncing seems bad this year though...not up to par with 10 which did flow really good I think

11 wasn't the greatest either in that department...but the actual game play is what is really important to me
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote