View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 07:30 PM   #22
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Default Re: Madden 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I'm ready for their exclusive-rights contract (or whatever it's called) with the NFL to be over. This year's Madden is ok (Only played 2 games), but there is a LOT that could be improved. And having competition would improve the games.

For example, I didn't hear Gus Johnson say Blount's name once. It'd be "He hands off to number 27" every time. Then one time, the opponent was called for holding and Johnson yelled "NUMBER 77!!!! called for holding." Like, there was no reason to scream number 77. Lol. The play by play and that area needs a lot of work.

And maybe it's just me, but the default game speed is much too fast. I think it needs to be slowed down.

Yeah and sometimes for me the announcing is delayed. Like the play will be over and I'll be at the menu to select plays and he'll scream what just happened.

And yeah I hope they lose the exclusive rights because competition will drive them to put out a much better game. Just look at the NBA Live and 2k series. NBA Live used to be the game of choice for the most part then the 2k series jumped in the mix. I havent played an NBA Live game in years. But I will say NBA Live 10 was just as good as NBA2k10. Why? They stepped up their product. Something Madden needs to do if it had serious competition where gamers jumped ship.

By it being the only pro football game out? It can just add just enough each year and collect $60 a pop.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote