Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Me Da Bess.

Default Re: Why does Lebron throw powder in the air like the sugarplum fairy?

Bron just 5 points at the half, the powder throwing doesn't seem to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Slam13
    Bron just 5 points at the half, the powder throwing doesn't seem to work.
    Karma..... Never try to upstage Santa on Christmas day.

Dunking on everybody in the park hassano's Avatar

is this really thread material?
    i thought it was quite obvious its a crowd pumper/ nike gimmick from day one
    but hey it sure does work, its like his trademark

I know everything SHEED_ gangsta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilmarcgasol
    ok bron just did it and cleveland fans had powder of their own did it right back at lebron ok that was the gayest thing i ever saw in nba game, lebron gave cleveland fans their sugarplum christmas dreams goddamn how gay

yeah I saw that to, probly the gayest thing I've ever seen

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by hassano
    is this really thread material?
    i thought it was quite obvious its a crowd pumper/ nike gimmick from day one
    but hey it sure does work, its like his trademark
    Bruinlove will make a thread about anything because he's a waste of a poster.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jbot
    hey, don't forget reggie's other pregame ritual of yelling at that one guy right in his face. how the hell did that start?
    Mark Boyle (Mr. Boyle if you're reading, sorry). I have no idea how it started but it was hilarious to watch and imagine the stuff Reggie was saying.

NBA Finals

Just asking is Bron Bron pretending like its christmas everyday and hes the sugarplum fairy whys he always throwing powder in the air?
    its just his ritual, just like when people go up to the FT line and do crazy tricks with the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by StephenDedalus
    It's the gimmick Nike had him do from day one.

I always laugh at that commercial because of how pathetic it is.
    Exactly right, Nike get him to do it, kid doesn't have one bone of personality in him. He's got more of a fraudulent persona than Kobe.

its because they wont let him shoot out of a cannon.

Dunking on everybody in the park hassano's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by starface
    its because they wont let him shoot out of a cannon.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
    its just his ritual, just like when people go up to the FT line and do crazy tricks with the ball.
    It's a lot more arrogant than free throw rituals though. Him throwing the powder is like him saying "HEY EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION TO ME", which doesn't apply to free throws.

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    It's a lot more arrogant than free throw rituals though. Him throwing the powder is like him saying "HEY EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION TO ME", which doesn't apply to free throws.
    well its still HIS ritual. He's been doing it ever since he got into the NBA, so why complain now.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Don't mean to stir the pot, but LeBron doesn't get called out enough for being a copycat..considering how some other people get berated constantly for mimicking another player.

The Holy Trinity

I don't know about the powder, but from the way he spreads his arm out when he does it, it's pretty clear that he has a messiah complex.

ok bron just did it and cleveland fans had powder of their own did it right back at lebron ok that was the gayest thing i ever saw in nba game, lebron gave cleveland fans their sugarplum christmas dreams goddamn how gay
    How ironic considering your avatar.