Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Crazed cac goes on shooting rampage in mall.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Funny you say that, since you live(d) here and you know how much more chill and easy the job is for both the officers and the general population.
    Yeah, the cultures are clearly different and has nothing to do with the amount of guns each population has. It wouldn't be easy for the US government to ban guns (constitution, threat of tyranny etc.) and if they did criminals would be the only ones to have them whereas in the Australia, everyone obeys the government and willingly gave them up.

A lot of gun crime in Melbourne these days...

Banned

Default Re: Washington mall shooting: Manhunt underway after gunman kills 5

"DNA results have shown that the indigenous peoples of Spain are closely related to the peoples of the British Isles"

Yeah, London...

Banned

Spain was white, was. Berbers changed that, a long time ago.

Spaniards have Celtic DNA, this is true, this does not mean they are white. Most Russians have Mongol DNA, this does not make them Mongols. Logic 101.

Called it. "Hispanic" my nuts.

Don't tell the locals, but the hordes of British holidaymakers who visited Spain this summer were, in fact, returning to their ancestral home.

A team from Oxford University has discovered that the Celts, Britain's indigenous people, are descended from a tribe of Iberian fishermen who crossed the Bay of Biscay 6,000 years ago. DNA analysis reveals they have an almost identical genetic "fingerprint" to the inhabitants of coastal regions of Spain, whose own ancestors migrated north between 4,000 and 5,000BC.

The discovery, by Bryan Sykes, professor of human genetics at Oxford University, will herald a change in scientific understanding of Britishness.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...ds-416727.html

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
    Spain was white, was. Berbers changed that, a long time ago.

Spaniards have Celtic DNA, this is true, this does not mean they are white. Most Russians have Mongol DNA, this does not make them Mongols. Logic 101.
    I hope you realize that white people come in different skin tones too, not all are blonde with blue eyes.

Is Irishman Colin Ferrell a white dude or not? Is Spanish futboler Cesq Fabregas white or not?

What's the difference?

Last edited by TheMan; 09-25-2016 at 11:32 AM.

Banned

One is descended from Celts, Anglos and Saxons, the other is descended from Celts, Saxons and Berbers.

Love how you post an article reaffirming information that I literally just posted.

Love the implication that the genetic make-up of an area remains the same for 6000 years. Reard.

You're a moron.

Most people from Northern Europe also carry ancient Asian DNA. Europeans are related to the Iranian peoples.

There is no such thing as racial purity.

Even Native Americans are related to Europeans, if you go back far enough...

[Quote]A Danish-led international research team has mapped the hitherto oldest genome of an anatomically modern human: the genome of a boy buried at Mal

Banned

You are the biggest fvcking idiot on this site. You are restating things that I already have, (Spaniards have Celt DNA! Slavs have mongol DNA) as if they prove i'm wrong and then claiming i'm making arguments that i have not (no where ever have I claimed to beleive in "racial purity").

"By modern definitions" you mean the same definitions that call George Zimmerman white? The same definitions that call Obama black? Those "modern definitions" are as farcical as your unironic assumption of your username.

Seeing as you are obviously ignorant of this fact i'll spell it out. The reason that Spaniards are not white is there is a too significant a percentage of their DNA that is Berber or North African (about 20%) owing to the Moorish conquest. To call Spaniards white would be akin to calling Mexicans Spanish... there is too significant a deviation.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    You're a moron.

Most people from Northern Europe also carry ancient Asian DNA. Europeans are related to the Iranian peoples.

There is no such thing as racial purity.

Even Native Americans are related to Europeans, if you go back far enough...

http://sciencenordic.com/dna-links-n...cans-europeans

My point is that by modern definitions, Spaniards are white and are classified as such by geneticists.

Too easy.
    Fully blown melanin tone. They rock skeleton bone shirts.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    what religion raises these kids to be serial murders? id like to choke them.
    i know right

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Funny you say that, since you live(d) here and you know how much more chill and easy the job is for both the officers and the general population.
    Australia's history was created when England sent away all the Child Molesters, Rapists, and Criminals that they didn't want to the Island. To make a long story short you guys have bad genes that don't give you the proper discernment to use firearms responsibly. I hope you understand better.

I say we kill the parents who make these fgg0ts

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
    One is descended from Celts, Anglos and Saxons, the other is descended from Celts, Saxons and Berbers.

Love how you post an article reaffirming information that I literally just posted.

Love the implication that the genetic make-up of an area remains the same for 6000 years. Reard.
    Berbers are caucasians

The thing here is that YOU don't consider some caucasians white when in fact, genetically they are.

Caucasians = white people

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
    Australia's history was created when England sent away all the Child Molesters, Rapists, and Criminals that they didn't want to the Island. To make a long story short you guys have bad genes that don't give you the proper discernment to use firearms responsibly. I hope you understand better.
    Yet light years ahead of all African, Middle Eastern and Latin countries as well as most Asian countries.