Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Bismack Biyombo says he's 100% sure he'll lead the NBA in blocks and rebounds.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    His name.
    The guy is fluent in like 5 different languages

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

Default Re: Bismack Biyombo says he's 100% sure he'll lead the NBA in blocks and rebounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo's Daddy
    Biyombo's offense >>>>> Ibaka.
    lolwut

IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST Theoo's Daddy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wally_world
    lolwut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn5FMKIlQk4

National High School Star

Steph, Monta, Dorrell, David Lee and Bismack would be a pretty good lineup, especially with Ekpe Udoh coming in off the bench for either Dorrell or David Lee. Obviously not championship level, but would be interesting to see what they could do. They definitely either need a superstar or another solid piece. With his motor, and defensive energy I think he is just the type of player the Dubs need. They need to build a solid team, and not try to get any one superstar. Monta is clutch, and Curry is a great team manager. However, they need help behind them to be effective. A zone defensive, ala Dallas would actually be their best defense. They have the speed, length and (with Udoh and Bismack) the shot blocking to make it work.

He averaged 6 points and 5 rebounds playing on a crappy team in the Spanish League..........................

I can hear it now "he got bismacked" jk jk
    I don't kno jack about the guy but that's a cool name..

NBA rookie of the year

I like the confidence. No point in thinking you're not a beast. He's focusing on the right things, defense and rebounding. He should hang with Ben Wallace and Chuck Hayes when he gets a chance. This guy's got a freak body too. Something like a 7-and-a-half foot wingspan at 6'8". I'm looking forward to seeing him play.

Quote Originally Posted by shrempf_on_rice
    I can hear it now "he got bismacked" jk jk
    I don't kno jack about the guy but that's a cool name..
    Wow, I want him to be colossally successful now, just so I can say that all the time

he realizes love boxes out right? you have to have a certain mentality and BODY to do that as well. you can't just jump for rebounds. if that were the case, dwight, smith, lebron and wallace would rack up all the rebounding awards. guys like al jeff, love and lee would have no chance, right? part of this seems naive, the other part seems like supreme confidence.

i'm not sure how i feel about this guy. i mean, he apparently interviews well and he has massive potential. i can see the next ben wallace in him but there's work to be done. if he expects to show up and dominate right away, he's in for a long journey.

if he keeps this up though, i won't have much to say until he proves stuff on the court. i can dig trash talking on the court, but if you're gonna do off the court, you better bring it.

i've been plenty wrong before and am totally fine with that. i think this guy is a ben wallace lite. only time will tell. some people may forget that wallace patrolled the paint so hard that players found it difficult to even get in there. he was an intimidating force. altered shots shouldn't be a stats but it sure is part of the game. he also just rebounded like a fiend. if what he says is true, he should be a ROY candidate.

EDIT: as a final point, i just wanted to say i find him intriguing because in most mock drafts i've seen him taken as high as #7 and as low as #20. so i mean, don't beat your chest if you think he's got the goods. no one really knows for sure and if you think you do, you should do this professionally across the board. we don't all bat .100. does he have foul troubles? lots thought hasheem thabeet was the next dikembe but he couldn't stay on the court more than 20 minutes and had stone hands on offense.
    Last edited by blacknapalm; 06-18-2011 at 04:59 AM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDqJGJwAU0M

For those who like his offense.

Step
    A guy will be like rich man's Ben Wallace in this league and any team he lands in will start resembling 2004 Pistons pretty soon.

National High School Star therammingman's Avatar

this guys name reminds me of bimbo coles

so he is only 18???

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    so he is only 18???
    that issue has come up, but nothing substantial yet. it's the same thing as jianlian. iffy birth records i guess. purely from a maturity standpoint he does seem older. he's actually kind of well spoken as far as knowledge of the game considering he apparently was a late bloomer. again, it's what makes part of his game intriguing. is he the defensive version of jianlian? the guy is gonna need to pull down boards and get some tip-ins. his FT% is just 55%.