Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Michael Caine says Batman 3 starts shooting next April.

No you are right, he has said that before.

I just really don't agree with him. Hell, way he did two face is much more ridiculous than an aristocratic mobster with nightclubs.

Great college starter craigthomasb's Avatar

Is tht NPH as robin???? or the riddler???

i know its fake but whats his role IYO

Very good NBA starter

I hope Nolan makes this a worthy series. Drop another classic and then a really good film and I will easily declare the Batman series as something great. Even though I hated the first one, I will be more than willing to watch it and try getting into it far more if I realize the series as a whole is great

It's been a while since there was a great movie series, what was the last? Lord of the Rings?

I don't want Penguin as the villain because he is lame, not because he is unrealistic. Bane would be an awesome villain to have in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    I don't want Penguin as the villain because he is lame, not because he is unrealistic. Bane would be an awesome villain to have in the movie.
    I'm willing to bet it's Catwoman, Riddler, and another small villain.

They will stay away from Robin.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
    eh

the dark knight doesn't really hold up past the first viewing. it's tense and frantic the first time, but it doesn't have any spirit to it. and when gordon gives his son that heavy-handed speech at the end, that kid just has to be thinking "what the ****, dad".

/johnny gobbs got ripped and took a walk off a roof...
    Really? I've watched it about 73 times and love it. And I don't normally watch movies over and over. Once I see a movie a couple of times, I'm done with it (for a few years at least). But I've seen this movie a ton.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
    I'm willing to bet it's Catwoman, Riddler, and another small villain.

They will stay away from Robin.
    I hope they stay away from Robin. This is a Batman series. They can come up with another movie or two including Robin and his story, ALONG with Batman. But keep the upcoming 3rd movie solely about Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
    I hope they stay away from Robin. This is a Batman series. They can come up with another movie or two including Robin and his story, ALONG with Batman. But keep the upcoming 3rd movie solely about Batman.
    Well I read somewhere that if they did use Robin... he would be an actual BOY... and not an adult.

NBA lottery pick

I just googled for some Batman 3 rumors (i'm sure some of you've seen this too), but I'm gonna share it anyways.

It's clear that most of the actress related Bat-rumours have centered on Catwoman, but another iconic female character got a mad rumour all of her very own.

Popcrunch.com reported that Disney starlet Miley Cyrus was being lined up to play Batgirl. Apparently; she "stunned" producers after turning up at Warner Bros., in full costume pitching herself for the role.

However, their insider said: "some people aren't really convinced Miley has the acting chops to pull it of." If Nolan wants Batman 3 to be a musical however, then this would be a great move.
    If they even think about having Miley Cyrus as Catwoman, I won't even think about watching it. Lol, what a joke that would be!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
    i'd like to see a batman become a capitalist. bruce wayne really gets into pushing wayne enterprise's stock price, and travels the world to 'rattle the cages' of his global competitors in each division of the business. of course he brings lucious along for the climax.

it ends in a wayne enterprises monopoly. the world is safe, thanks to batman's now unparalleled technology, but at what cost?
    lolwut

Quote Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
    I just googled for some Batman 3 rumors (i'm sure some of you've seen this too), but I'm gonna share it anyways.

If they even think about having Miley Cyrus as Catwoman, I won't even think about watching it. Lol, what a joke that would be!!!

This is wild speculation, just like the Jolie and Depth stuff out there. Its obvious that theres no way that WB and particularly Nolan would accept Cyrus as Catwoman. The Batman franchise is so important to WB and Nolan is such astute director, that neither would let this happen.

Zen make you're next pick in the comic draft.

As for the people speaking about Robin, Nolan has reiterated in multiple interviews that there is no possible way that hes doing a story line with Robin. He says that the Man and Boy concept is not something he want to explore. I recall that hes been stating that even before Batman Begins was released.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Waking_Life
    This is wild speculation, just like the Jolie and Depth stuff out there. Its obvious that theres no way that WB and particularly Nolan would accept Cyrus as Catwoman. The Batman franchise is so important to WB and Nolan is such astute director, that neither would let this happen.

Yeah, I wouldnt think so. But even the rumor is pathetic.

I really hope they make the 3rd as good as the 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas
    I read somewhere that if they did use Robin... he would be an actual BOY... and not an adult.
    What do you mean? They'd just introduce a young Dick (lol) into the story? Or there the BOY would be dressed up in Robin Hoods' gear fighting crime as a kid?

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Zen make you're next pick in the comic draft.

Still considering. I assure you that I wont be talking as long as many in the draft took. So dont worry.