Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Default Re: the thought of wade winning FMVP.....

Pauk exposed for the glory seeking ****** he is.

You get no credit or recognition if the Heat win, because you're just a LeBron dick rider. You will never be respected. How does that feel Pauk?

Must have been torture seeing your idol break down and have the biggest choke job in the history of human competition, or animal competition for that matter.

No matter what he does, that is what he will be remembered for. Biting his finger nails like a bitch in nervousness and panicking on the biggest stage. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Pauk exposed for the glory seeking ****** he is.

You get no credit or recognition if the Heat win, because you're just a LeBron dick rider. You will never be respected. How does that feel Pauk?

Must have been torture seeing your idol break down and have the biggest choke job in the history of human competition, or animal competition for that matter.

No matter what he does, that is what he will be remembered for. Biting his finger nails like a bitch in nervousness and panicking on the biggest stage. Damn.
    ^ dude has issues.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    .....made me actually HAPPY lebron didnt win a championship this year............

seriously......... the thought of that wade dude who was 2nd fiddle to lebron all year.... including the playoffs... choking so ridicilously bad in the chicago series especially...... all of the sudden winning the FMVP and being the sole reason to the lack of lebrons (and entire heat) offensive rythm in the Finals just because he wanted to put on a show.... because he decided its "HIS TEAM AND SHOULD LEAD" all of the freakin sudden....... and still get a ring that way.......... that thought is unbarable............

AND OH.......... GUESS WHOS BACK N1KKAS!!!!

Pauk

Proving once again that he's a complete fu*king retard

pauk has got to be repping himself. This dude is a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    pauk has got to be repping himself. This dude is a fool.
    You underestimate Lebron23's rep power

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    I swear Lebron23s rep bar remains one of the biggest mysteries of ish. Dudes either gagging on lequits genitalia or death threatening other posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    I swear Lebron23s rep bar remains one of the biggest mysteries of ish. Dudes either gagging on lequits genitalia or death threatening other posters.
    I agree. Those with full green bars should be negging him every single day, until he loses those green bars.

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    This.

Strong neg power

One of pauk's gems.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Ah... the good ol clowning/trolling/acting days.. i did admit alot of times that i have done alot of this in the past unfortunately (even had my 1st account banned because of this, "evilmonkey"), but i am and was always really a completely different poster, especially now as alot else of the views have changed... all of it back then was just an act, just me retaliating / going with the flow in a kobetard/lebronhatred/troll infested forum, i felt also admins didnt do their job and they still kindof dont do and it still is as you can see infested with trolls, i felt it was appropriate to take it upon my own hands and treat trolls with their own medicine.... and i did explain this to the admins a couple of times...

But i stopped caring about that long time ago...... and even though it would have probably been a good idea to start fresh with a new account i still dont/didnt feel the need to do that, as im sure you can see the difference anyways.....

- so you create multiple accounts......just so you can give yourself imaginary "online rep"..

really?.....

- dang Pauk...I know you live in Russia or Croatia or where ever...but there has to be a village close bye to find a Girl or play some pick up???

- wait a minute.....they have the internet in Croatia???...WTF?....I thought they had a dog chasing a cat on a treadmill as power supply......

Internets = serious business....where having green bars means you know basketball.......

Well, in defense of Pauk, he's never claimed to be a Heat as far as I can remember, he's always had a mancrush on LBJ first and foremost. Me as a Bulls fan, I wouldn't have cared if Pip, Rodman or any other Bulls player would've gotten the FMVP over MJ as long as the Bulls won.

Bulls fan first, MJ/Pip/Rose fan second...

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24

- wait a minute.....they have the internet in Croatia???...WTF?....I thought they had a dog chasing a cat on a treadmill as power supply......

You're just showing how stupid and ignorant you are.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

A little too much hate going on in this thread. It was just an opinion.

The OP is correct. If Wade hadn't cost us the 2011 title, things would be different.