Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Default Re: Official UCLA Bruins Thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Ya, I know they lost to Arkansas State. We're talking about basketball. Nice red herring.

Are you in HS or do you attend college?
    Talking about the basketball team choking at a university, and pointing out the football team losing to Arkansas St is relevant, while your question isn't. Nice try to try to hide your crying though. Too bad it failed.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Talking about the basketball team choking at a university, and pointing out the football team losing to Arkansas St is relevant, while your question isn't. Nice try to try to hide your crying though. Too bad it failed.

Ok, so I guess you either go to a COMM college or not in college at all. Way to work towards getting into the school you followed your whole life!

Our basketball team didnt lose to arkansas state. So it really isnt relevant.

Ok, so I guess you either go to a COMM college or not in college at all. Way to work towards getting into the school you followed your whole life!

Our basketball team didnt lose to arkansas state. So it really isnt relevant.
    Really? And your basing that off of? Eh, what else can I expect from your ignorant ass. And if you know that much, what's my phone number, full name, parents name, little brothers name, GPA and favorite sport teams?

And yes it is, it shows the entire sports program can't seem to win

Really? And your basing that off of? Eh, what else can I expect from your ignorant ass. And if you know that much, what's my phone number, full name, parents name, little brothers name, GPA and favorite sport teams?

And yes it is, it shows the entire sports program can't seem to win
    I'm basing that off of you not answering the goddamn question b/c you really dont go to UCLA. If you went to UCLA, you would say it.

Once again, new offense. Last year's offensive players suited to a different offense. There's obviously going to be some rebuilding.

I'm basing that off of you not answering the goddamn question b/c you really dont go to UCLA. If you went to UCLA, you would say it.

Once again, new offense. Last year's offensive players suited to a different offense. There's obviously going to be some rebuilding.
    So because I don't go to UCLA, I'm not working on going there? And because I enjoy watching the sports teams, I HAVE to go there? . You remind me of this drunk dude that was at the Staples Center yesterday, thinking everyone was laughing at him, when we were laughing at him.

I've always enjoyed watching the Portgual mens national soccer team and they have always been a side I'd always go for, unless facing the US or Armenia. I guess I can't hope they win because I'm not from Portugal and I've never been there, but since I have been to Mexico, I can cheer from the Mexican team, although I don't enjoy watching them play as well

So because I don't go to UCLA, I'm not working on going there? And because I enjoy watching the sports teams, I HAVE to go there? . You remind me of this drunk dude that was at the Staples Center yesterday, thinking everyone was laughing at him, when we were laughing at him.
    UCLA isnt your favorite college team?

Just read your edit. You have terrible logic.

UCLA isnt your favorite college team?

Just read your edit. You have terrible logic.
    This coming from the person that says one play determines a game and the team CHOKING has nothing to do with it . Coming from the person who says you can't cheer for a sports team unless you have a connection there . The Red Wings are my favorite hockey team, I guess have to move to Detroit, but wait, then I can't cheer for the Clippers, nor the Galaxy, hmm.

Cry more about Aggies choking and losing to the superior Bruins:

This coming from the person that says one play determines a game and the team CHOKING has nothing to do with it . Coming from the person who says you can't cheer for a sports team unless you have a connection there . The Red Wings are my favorite hockey team, I guess have to move to Detroit, but wait, then I can't cheer for the Clippers, nor the Galaxy, hmm.

Cry more about Aggies choking and losing to the superior Bruins:
    You dont live in LA?

Is there an NHL hockey team in LA?

You dont live in LA?

Is there a hockey team in LA?
    LA Kings...of course, I don't expect you to know general sports. And yes, I'm technically from L.A., so I guess I have to cheer for the Kings

LA Kings...of course, I don't expect you to know general sports. And yes, I'm technically from L.A., so I guess I have to cheer for the Kings
    Yes...and therefore you can cheer for the galaxy and all other LA teams. If you posses simply logic and common sense, you would realize this.

Yes...and therefore you can cheer for the galaxy and all other LA teams. If you posses simply logic and common sense, you would realize this.
    So I can't cheer for the Red Wings instead, I can cheer for the Coyotes because I have family in Mesa? Or I can cheer for the Suns instead of the two LA teams for the same reason?

So I can't cheer for the Red Wings instead, I can cheer for the Coyotes because I have family in Mesa? Or I can cheer for the Suns instead of the two LA teams for the same reason?
    You dumbass. You live in LA. Not in Phoenix.

You dumbass. You live in LA. Not in Phoenix.
    Got family in Mesa, which is close to Phoenix.

Or have a family connection to. Yes.

There are exceptions and if they do come up then I will let you know.

UCLA Thumps Cal Baptist in Exhibition 86-58.

LOS ANGELES (AP)—Senior Josh Shipp scored 20 points and junior Nikola Dragovic added 13 to lead No. 4 UCLA over Cal Baptist 86-58 in an exhibition game Monday night.

UCLA dominated from the start, building a 41-17 halftime lead. Five freshmen scored for the Bruins, including Jrue Holiday, who had 12 points, seven rebounds, seven assists and six steals.

Shipp shot 7-of-8 from the field, including 3-of-4 from 3-point range. Dragovic hit four of his six 3-point attempts.

The Bruins used a 10-0 run to build a 17-6 lead with 12:54 remaining in the first half. Cal Baptist fell behind by 34 points at halftime after UCLA went on a 19-4 run over the final 8:33.

Mark Roussin led Cal Baptist with 18 points, and Omar Krayem finished with 16 points and seven rebounds.
    So, second half went 45-39 UCLA. I wonder what the box score looked like.

Also I'm glad about CSUN winning big as well
    Cal State Northridge 82, La Verne 49: Tremaine Townsend scored 12 of his 17 points in the first half as the host Matadors won their exhibition opener. Townsend added 10 rebounds, and Josh Jenkins had seven points and seven rebounds.

LOS ANGELES -- UCLA junior forward Nikola Dragovic was arrested Friday on suspicion of pushing his former live-in girlfriend to the ground during a dispute.

The 20-year-old Dragovic of Belgrade, Serbia, went to the apartment he shared with the woman and found his belongings had been dumped out front, police officer April Harding said.

"He and the ex-girlfriend began to argue. He got mad and pushed her down," Harding said.

Dragovic was taken into custody and booked on suspicion of misdemeanor battery. Bail was set at $20,000.

The arrest caused him to miss No. 4 UCLA's 76-42 exhibition victory over Biola.

Bruins coach Ben Howland said he needed to gather all the facts before deciding whether to discipline Dragovic.

"She's a great kid. Nikola's a great kid. I'm very confident everything will be rectified soon," Howland said.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3689706