Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Spanish National Team Controversial "Slant-Eye" Photo and teammates

I was about to ask if Lebron was cheating on his girl with a hooker...good thing I read the other posts or a visit from the FBI would have come shortly.

Cornell Basketball=#1

I would totally bang Bush's daughters

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNader
    I would totally bang Bush's daughters
    She looks pretty good. HAHAHA.

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

OH snap son

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
    OH snap son
    Those pictures of GWB w/ Team USA are nice. Bush has a good looking daughter.

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

I was just googling my screen name to see what nonsense I have posted on the internet over the yrs and came across this post and grave dug it. But she is seriously all over LeBron though. Like really, I'm not even one of those shallow, immature dudes who thinks every time you see a male and female talking that they are smashing, but I'd put money on it that LeBron did that night or at the least hte offer was presented, expressly or inferred.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
    I was just googling my screen name to see what nonsense I have posted on the internet over the yrs and came across this post and grave dug it. But she is seriously all over LeBron though. Like really, I'm not even one of those shallow, immature dudes who thinks every time you see a male and female talking that they are smashing, but I'd put money on it that LeBron did that night or at the least hte offer was presented, expressly or inferred.
    She was a druggy/party girl. I don't doubt she's banged a lot of dudes.