Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: A professional boxer just came out of the closet..

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm

yea, b/c all gay dudes are sex fiends who want to bang your sweet ass.

sorry but you do have an issue with gay people.

if you were any kind of secure and a gay person hit on you all you would have to say is "sorry, man, I'm straight" and its over.

Instead you indicate you would get all pissed off if a person thought you were worth banging which means you are either gay and hate yourself or are nothing but a secret bigot.

can people stop reaching like this all the time? wow

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos

his first comment on another celeb reaching out to the guy was about them wanting to bang.

he admitted he doesnt have a problem with gays unless they hit on him.

he either really does hate them or is gay and hates himself and is scared if he gets hit on he will succumb to his inner urges.

otherwise, why would he give two shits if somebody found him attractive enough to approach? That's big time insecurity man.

his first comment on another celeb reaching out to the guy was about them wanting to bang.

he admitted he doesnt have a problem with gays unless they hit on him.

he either really does hate them or is gay and hates himself and is scared if he gets hit on he will succumb to his inner urges.

otherwise, why would he give two shits if somebody found him attractive enough to approach? That's big time insecurity man.
    On the first point, that's just juvenile humor that plenty of guys take part of.

On the second point, that's also a way a lot of guys think as well so does that make them all gay or self loathing? You're claim that just saying no and they go away just isn't true. I've seen plenty of straight guys get continually hit on by someone gay after saying no multiple times. Its just like some guys when trying to hit on girls, one no isn't enough sometimes.

A joke plus peculiar comment doesn't necessarily mean insecurity. He could be just one of those odd people that like to avoid potentially awkward situations.

A joke plus peculiar comment doesn't necessarily mean insecurity. He could be just one of those odd people that like to avoid potentially awkward situations.

why would you feel awkward if you aren't insecure?

Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
    On the first point, that's just juvenile humor that plenty of guys take part of.

On the second point, that's also a way a lot of guys think as well so does that make them all gay or self loathing? You're claim that just saying no and they go away just isn't true. I've seen plenty of straight guys get continually hit on by someone gay after saying no multiple times. Its just like some guys when trying to hit on girls, one no isn't enough sometimes.
    his first thoughts about two gay guys talking were about them having sex. Just sayin.

as for the second part, yea, I think there are a lot of dudes who are scared shitless they may enjoy the attention and are worried what it says about their sexuality.

as for pushy MFers, you forcefully tell them to f-ck off and get up and leave.

#1.yea, b/c all gay dudes are sex fiends who want to bang your sweet ass.

#2.sorry but you do have an issue with gay people.

#3.if you were any kind of secure and a gay person hit on you all you would have to say is "sorry, man, I'm straight" and its over.

#4.Instead you indicate you would get all pissed off if a person thought you were worth banging which means you are either gay and hate yourself or are nothing but a secret bigot.

Okay. Lets break it down for this simpleton.

#1.First of all, when did I ever say that all gay people were fiends trying to bang me? Never said that. my words were

"Well, I don't have a problem with gay people. As Long as they don't hit on me, I'm good. "

Now, if they hit me, its not something I would want. Not because I'm insecure or hate gay guys. Not sure, where you got this from, looks like you're reaching.

I say that, because I once had a gay guy hit on me (coworker) and he actually had a folded box in his hand and he swiped it near my p.enis. He missed, because I moved, but I told him "if you ever do some shit like that again, I'll beat your ass"

So, I do not have a problem with gay people, as long as they don't hit on me, its fine. Now, an akward flirtation comment would be uncomfortable with me, not because I'm denying some form of homosexuality or because I hate gay people.
    MAYBE...JUST MAYBE.. I am just not interested in men. Why would I be okay with men hitting on me? I didnt say I would start a fight, I just don't want a man hitting on me. That's all.
    IF YOU ARE OKAY WITH MEN HITTING ON YOU, and you DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MEN HITTING ON YOU, then maybe it is you, the one that has to take a deep look in the mirror and take another look at your "sexual preference." (Also doesnt help that you took so strongly to the subject.)

#2.once again, I do NOT, have a problem with Gay people. Just had a bad experience and I am not "okay" WITH MEN hitting on me. Having a "problem" with something doesn't necessarily mean i despise it. Simply means I do not agree with it.

#3.(again, I am straight. So then there is a problem, to which I would SOLVE THE PROBLEM by letting the guy know that I am straight.)

#4. Again, I have no idea where you say I would get "all pissed off". Where are you creating this from man? C'mon simpleton. Show me where I said this?
    I haven't. Stop reaching my dude.

Accept the fact that I am not gay, nor do I have a problem with gay people.
    It's not that big of a deal man. I'm never going to meet you, there's no point in me lying to you. There are many gay people, and many people that hate gay people. I am not one of them.

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Is it flattering if a gay dude hits on you? They think like women, so it means you're a hot piece of ass?

I'm saying. This guy really doesnt get it. He's the only dude throwing those comments.

Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan1357

Ding, Ding. We have a winner. It was a lame joke man. That's all. I was just trying to get a cheap laugh. Thats all.

On your second point, you're right where im at. Throwing a flirtatious comment is one thing. Relentlessly hitting on someone, is on some other shit. Some men just don't like it. Not because they are secretly gay, but because they ARENT INTERESTED IN MEN. Lol

Another great point. Why would I want to be put into an awkward situation with a homosexual man.?
    What do I have to gain? I

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris

ahaha.

This would be epic if GP was busting up laughing while trying to cover it up with his hand. lol

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
    http://www.cbssports.com/boxing/stor...ounces-hes-gay

It would be Ricky Martin who hit him up. Prolly trying to hook up.

yea, b/c all gay dudes are sex fiends who want to bang your sweet ass.

sorry but you do have an issue with gay people.

if you were any kind of secure and a gay person hit on you all you would have to say is "sorry, man, I'm straight" and its over.

Instead you indicate you would get all pissed off if a person thought you were worth banging which means you are either gay and hate yourself or are nothing but a secret bigot.
    Do you like getting hit on by ugly bitches, bruh?

I've had a shit day and acted like a dickhead and dumped all over the OP.

For that I am sorry.

I sleep now.

[QUOTE=magic chiongson]

Crazy how that's someone's house + car on his arm.

I've had a shit day and acted like a dickhead and dumped all over the OP.

For that I am sorry.

I sleep now.
    it's cool bro