Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    College superstar

Default Nike Kobe 2's and LeBron 4 Pics ad RBK Iverson 10n

Not intended to ish on Mamba's topic but these are the Kobe 2's, scanned from a catalog pic. It's going to have the full length zoom air sockliner (like in the Flightposites, where the insole is zoom air) and something new NIke is calling natural motion pods and retail at 139.99$ I don't like them so much but don't hate them from this pic, expect NIke as always to tweak them a bit more before we finally see them in stores.

These the LeBron 4's, you can get them at eastbay.com now for 149.99. They are foamposite with full length zoom air unit, probably heavy because of it. I like them but they remind me too much of this cheapass shoe called the Pureposites. I saw a pic of LeBron wearing his in practice somewhere.

Reebok Answer 10 Pumps,. Seriously, Reebok needs to just stop. That's why they have so much trouble signing basketball players to long term deals even though they are known to offer the most money. You have to wear ***** like this and then the guys who do sign with them (like Jason Richardson) are known for trying to sneak into Niketown's unnoticed and stay rocking fresh white on whites (Air Force 1's).

Adidas TMac 6, out now, 130 dollars, atrocious. I'm going to find action pics of all of them now

The Kobes are okay IMO, the LeBrons look like space shoes I think, the Iversons are god awful IMO, and I don't like the colors on the TMacs.

Local High School Star

Lebron's and AI's are ugly

Certified ISHiot.

dont like the kobes, i like the lebrons but not that color way, i like the t macs, and i thought i hated the iversons but then i saw iverson wearing them on tv and they didnt look as bad.. i want to see them in person.

Its ironic how iverson gets better each year, but his shoes get worse each year

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
    Its ironic how iverson gets better each year, but his shoes get worse each year
    true, man he used to have some killer kicks a few years ago.

College superstar

College superstar

Here's Nash's upcoming shoe, the Stutter Step or something like that

Other players getting their own signature shoes this yr are
    Gilbert Arenas, Chauncy Billups, KG, Tim Duncan on Adidas
    Steve Nash, JO's P.E Shox Elites are available from Finishline

National High School Star Twiens's Avatar

The Kobes and Tmacs are both pretty nice, but Lebrons and Ai's shoes are freaking ugly. Anyone actually going to buy those Lebrons?

College superstar

I will buy the LeBron's when they eventually fall to sub 79 either via coupon or just go on sale. Posite shoes are some of the best shoes to hoop in period. They suck initially because the foamposite is really stiff and they're heavy, but once you break them in they literally mold to your foot moreso than a basic leather or composite shoe and it has zoomair insoles which are good because you can take them out and use them to improve other shoes.

lol: smh:

On eastbay it said the lebrons weigh at 27.8 oz, hopefully its an error.

My fav. colorway is the silver/white, the 3m material is nice

lol: smh:

hey datznasty what do u think of the XXI PE, im thinking of getting those, on PYS for 130.

Those Lebron's are nice.

I rule the local playground PureElement's Avatar

Lebron's shoe is UGLY. T-Mac and Ivy have the nicest, although T-Mac 6 White version is pretty ugly.

College superstar

The 21 PE's are nice, Ray Allen is wearing them right now. I'd like to see them in black. I saw a pic of Jordan in the 22s too, garbage.