Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Re: CP3: I haven't decided what I am going to do next season

Clippers will still retire his jersey and give him a statue even if he leaves

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    People are delusional. CP3 is staying and Simers got him in an interview after the Spurs blowout and pried him like usual. CP3 has already talked about many times how he loves it here. The guy bought an 8 million dollar home and his kid and wife are happy. I'll bet anybody on this forum anything that dude stays . Ban bet, 1 year avy bet.. don't care.
    Chill out, we know he'll stay. He's in a perfect situation. Clippers are thriving and FA's are attracted to the city and the team now. They just need a change of coach to get it done.

He's staying. Good situation and city.. where else is he gonna go this summer? He can't go to NY

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    I get what your saying, but he also made it clear that the Knicks were always his first choice, and bitched like a fussy toddler during the whole trade fiasco. He's happy now, but you have to remember that the Clippers weren't his first or second choice for a new team, and there's no way of knowing how easy it would be for him to ditch his current team.
    Actually his supposed wish list was Knicks, Clippers and Lakers. He wanted to be in LA or NY. Not sure if you believe him but he recently said in an article that he actually secretly hoped for the Clippers above any other team because of the legacy he could built turning around such a historically bad franchise. He compared it to being an underdog at Wake Forest.

There is every way of knowing based on the obvious facts and process of elimination. No other team in the NBA can offer him the same money+a chance to contend for years. Literally ZERO teams. Not to mention the Clippers are better than the Knicks (yes I know this is with him obviously) so I don't see what big upgrade he could have on the Knicks. Melo>Griffin but the rest of the Clippers>>>>>>>Knicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    People are delusional. CP3 is staying and Simers got him in an interview after the Spurs blowout and pried him like usual. CP3 has already talked about many times how he loves it here. The guy bought an 8 million dollar home and his kid and wife are happy. I'll bet anybody on this forum anything that dude stays . Ban bet, 1 year avy bet.. don't care.
    LeBron's freinds, family, and mansion worth more than Paul's were all in Ohio, not to mention he played, and lived his whole life there. He left for a better situation, and Paul will to if a better situation presents itself. You can't really blame the guy if he does, and if he doesn't then i'm glad because the Lakers will be the joke of LA for at least another year.

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    Chill out, we know he'll stay. He's in a perfect situation. Clippers are thriving and FA's are attracted to the city and the team now. They just need a change of coach to get it done.
    I'm not mad, sorry if it seems that way. Just being sincere that he's not leaving. He said the other day the Clippers have treated him amazing from day one and he's never been happier in his pro career. This is no Lebron situation. Clippers from day one have given him help and some say in players they acquire/keep. So it would be ironic if he left a team HE hand picked himself.

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    He's staying. Good situation and city.. where else is he gonna go this summer? He can't go to NY
    Atlanta with Howard, and Horford would be pretty stacked if you added in Paul.

Samurai Swoosh

CP3 to Miami ... for vet minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23
    CP3 to Miami ... for vet minimum.
    Sure, and Phil jackson to coach for free as well.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Vertical-24
    Pretty much. I hope he leaves, particularly to an East team. Less to worry about.
    CP3 and Dwight to the Hawks? It is possible financially.

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    Atlanta with Howard, and Horford would be pretty stacked if you added in Paul.
    Haven't you seen Howard this year? Nobody knows if he will ever be 2010 Dwight Howard again and even if he is... Horford+Howard is a bad mix and CP3 has a brotherhood here in LA. I see no reason why he leaves a growing, rapidly improving contender for a new situation.

The Clippers had the 3rd or 4th biggest win percentage turnaround in NBA history last year and have gotten a lot better this year already. Think of it from CP3's perspective. Your team is improving rapidly and went from lotto team to contender in just two seasons. You can get an extra 25 million cash AND you get to rack in all these extra endorsements and LA spotlight. I've never seen CP3 in tons of commercials like he is now.

His family loves LA like crazy and always talk about it.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Dwight and CP3 should team up to play with Dirk in Dallas

Go to the light, Paul:

Quote Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
    I'll be shocked if he leaves. The Clippers are already a contender.
    ..... because of him.

They are crap without him.

Barnes and Crawford are having career years. Bench is old. Griffin and Deandre are mediocre.

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    Perfect situation and Donald Sterling doesn't compute.