Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Not for nothing, I love how people bash Bush for being so dumb, but take a look around, yep that rights........the majority of the people voted for him. What's that say about our people, better yet, what has that say about our future?

All I have to say is thank god I'm a white muslim, b/c I feel bad for my brown brothers.

National High School Star SsKSpurs21's Avatar

Default .

All I have to say is thank god I'm a white muslim, b/c I feel bad for my brown brothers.
    iam brown but i look more indian/mexican so i can get by. the ones i feel bad for are the ones with the beards and turbans, the sheiks and the punjabis. they get stereotyped more.

I don't know which emoticon to use with bush
    I'm either laughing at him
    Banging my head against the wall
    Rolling my eyes
    Completely pissed at him
    Or WTFing him

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    That won't matter soon! You'll be on the Muslim list. The government will pay special attention to you my friend!

wow didn't know there were so many pakis here. (me too)

What's really ****ed up is that when clinton got caught with monica gulping his burger king, he gets impeached. But now that its common knowledge that we were lied to and pushed into a war at enormous cost to the taxpayers and lives of soldiers, no one wants to do anything about it.

Moral of the story, its better to kill people than to have sex. Destroy life rather than create it. I suppose given the scheme of things and the global overpopulation problems we are sure to face in the future, it's the right attitude :\

Good college starter LakersDynasty's Avatar

"Leaving Iraq would be a victory for the terrorists" huh?
    Unbelievable. People eat this sh!t up?

These right wingers are so full of themselves and this faux macho personality. It's like they all have ***** envy and can't ever stand giving up or saying, "We made a mistake."

Myrrh

Nice to see that the USA isn't full of morons like their president. Heads up to you, guys.

But what'll you do if the next election will be rigged to allow another lobby puppet four years of war?

Quote Originally Posted by shadow
    What's really ****ed up is that when clinton got caught with monica gulping his burger king, he gets impeached. But now that its common knowledge that we were lied to and pushed into a war at enormous cost to the taxpayers and lives of soldiers, no one wants to do anything about it.

this is what I've been wondering for over a year now, why did one result in a massive impeachment debate while in this case no one has even brought it up in conversation? *****ing impeach the damn guy, he's getting out of hand

Football In The Groin funkylikemonkey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
    "Leaving Iraq would be a victory for the terrorists" huh?
    Unbelievable. People eat this sh!t up?
    Well you have to admit pulling out our troops now would cause much more bad than good. The best thing would be to have never gone into Iraq in the first place, but that's too late. One of Nader's talking points was that if he got elected, the first thing he would have done was pulled the troops out, bad idea, too late for that.

Quote Originally Posted by reppy
    That won't matter soon! You'll be on the Muslim list. The government will pay special attention to you my friend!
    Maybe. My father name is Muhamet.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Heretik32
    Nice to see that the USA isn't full of morons like their president. Heads up to you, guys.

But what'll you do if the next election will be rigged to allow another lobby puppet four years of war?

Republican party is already geared for the next elections. This time the buzz word is immigration.

I can bet that at the time for elections war in iraq, war on terror etc. will take a back seat and immigration will be the hot new topic.

Banned

Not for nothing, I love how people bash Bush for being so dumb, but take a look around, yep that rights........the majority of the people voted for him.
    wrong. under 25% of the people voted for him in 2000. and that's not even including 16 and 17 year olds who were educated and weren't allowed to vote against him. and it IS including 89 year olds who don't have a clue what they're doing and vote like sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    wrong. under 25% of the people voted for him in 2000. and that's not even including 16 and 17 year olds who were educated and weren't allowed to vote against him. and it IS including 89 year olds who don't have a clue what they're doing and vote like sheep.
    there should be an entry test to be able to vote early, like an accredition process. I know I could have made a better choice last ellection, im a +4.0 honor student, **** as a sophomore I was smarter than 75% of USA. But i still can't vote. Thats messed up.

Default Re: Anyone Watching Bush's Speech Live?

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    Whatever happened to that guy Bin Laden who orchestrated the terrible attacks on the USA 5 years ago today? Did we get him? I assume we did since I don't hear about it.