Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: The New Testament of Ron Artest Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by simcjt
    .. i need a source on that sh*t
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjlxCyUbpMo
    :15 mark

Quote Originally Posted by nek1477
    Thank you. I find it funny when he is always talking about keeping it hood and stuff but really the only thing i've even come close to in ridiculous to some of his quotes is seeing someone get smacked with a porkchop.

NEVER forget da SONICS RainierBeachPoet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simcjt
    "They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
    this

i wanted to see him in the asg because of this quote

"Having a record company and putting out my own CD. There's clothes and shoes. There's also an upcoming book deal that I'm trying to do. I'm trying to be positive. I'm a big fan of the Nobel Peace Prize." -- Ron Artest on how he's dealing with life after his suspension

"Hi, Pacers fans, my name is Ron Artest. I'm from the housing projects of Queens, New York. I play tough defense and every night I feel I'm the best." -- Ron Artest, in his diary on Pacers.com

"I'm playing like a frog. I've got web hands." -- Ron Artest.

"I've never taken medication (to control moods) in my life. Doctors have suggested it and I say, 'OK, give it to me.' But I throw it in the garbage immediately." -- Ron Ron.

"You break it, you bought it." -- Ron Artest, on having to pay for the camera he broke.

"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.

"We gave it all, considering most teams in the NBA have good enough airplanes where they don't break down." -- Ron Artest, on the Pacers performance, despite getting to NYC just six hours before tip-off, thanks to plane problems.

As a teenager, Ron Artest played in an AAU Tournament, got angry and knocked over two water coolers. He then told his coach, "I don't know what's wrong with those buckets."

"They should pay Chris Mullin like $3 million a year or pay me $4 million or hire Shawnelle Scott. Hire a player. Get a player coaching." -- Ron Artest, on the coaching search at St. John's.

"I hope not. It's not moving. It's sore, but it's staying there." -- Ron Artest, on the possibility of his nose being broken.

"I'm going to be one of the best. Nobody's stronger than me. Nobody can really stop me at my position. I can play point guard through (power forward) effectively. And I can shoot the ball and play defense. I have one of the most complete games in the league." -- Ron Artest, the man, the legend.

"We was playing hard, man. He was trying to post me up. I wouldn't let him do it. I went right through him." -- Ron Ron, on how he broke MJ's rib.

"I'm done with the suspensions. It feels good. Twelve games is way too much. I'm not worried about it. I'm not getting suspended next year. Or this year. I just know. I can't. We're five games away from the big dance. April madness." -- Ron Artest.

"I didn't hold up no middle fingers. My middle finger is crooked so it sticks out. Maybe that's what was showing." -- Ron Artest.

"If I had a player out of line, I would bench him. That's all you can do, bench him. You don't kiss nobody's rear end, because it stinks." -- Ron Artest.

Ron Artest was asked about his red, white and blue Dadas that had spinning rims (think G-Unit medallion on a shoe) on the sides that spun every time he hit the floor. "They're comfortable. I'm trying them out to see if I like'em," Artest said. "You have to have rims on your car to wear these."

"We'll have somebody waiting on Kobe: Ron-Ron the Rottweiler." -- Charles Oakley, apparently talking about Ron Artest.

"It's OK to kick a ball. That's not the game. We should have been blowing them out. We should have easily been up by 15 at that point. That's why I was so mad.. . It was the coach's decision. If I was in there, it most likely would have been a different story. I just wasn't out there, for whatever reason." -- Ron "Ron the Rottweiler" Artest. flexing his insanity.

"I have a chip on my shoulder when I play, but I play my best when I'm having fun. I was thinking too much instead of just playing my game." -- Ron Artest, on the intricacies of insanity.

"I'm not a dirty player. I'm a veteran. I know some tricks. Richard Jefferson's a dirty player. Jefferson punched me in my stomach last year in the playoffs. And the ref saw it and the ref didn't say nothing. He just let him punch me in my stomach. So tell Byron Scott about his player, that Jefferson's a dirty player." -- Ron Artest.

"Because he's sneaky. He's a sneaky guy." -- Artest, on why Jefferson doesn't have a bad reputation.

"I don't know how Byron Scott's going to call me dirty. So he don't want Kenyon Martin on his team? That's like an insult to Kenyon Martin. I'm dirty? But you want Kenyon Martin on your team? We play the same exact way. What if we're both on the team, now you're going to be happy? You're going to love that?" -- Artest.

Ron Artest says, "He's still Michael Jordan. But I broke two of his ribs!!"

"I didn't hold up no middle fingers. My middle finger is crooked so it sticks out. Maybe that's what was showing." -- Ron Artest.

Imma use that.