Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Protein Powder....which brand do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    can't believe people still take this shit....
    Go see a proper trainer and a proper nutritionist if you're trying to build muscle.

I bet you've never lifted longer than 3 months straight.

Seriously, it's easy to pick you idiots from a mile away. I love being told what is good for me and what isn't by people I just meet when they look like they haven't bothered to go through the effort of weight lifting for more than 3-6 months at a time.

For those of us who lift 300+lbs on every lift, and enjoy what we do, and the results we see, I think we can determine for ourselves if it is good for us, or beneficial for what we want to achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by E_Stamkos
    Been getting good gains off this stuff. A little more expensive for less quantity though

I have this.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by plowking

I bet you've never lifted longer than 3 months straight.

Seriously, it's easy to pick you idiots from a mile away. I love being told what is good for me and what isn't by people I just meet when they look like they haven't bothered to go through the effort of weight lifting for more than 3-6 months at a time.

For those of us who lift 300+lbs on every lift, and enjoy what we do, and the results we see, I think we can determine for ourselves if it is good for us, or beneficial for what we want to achieve.

Post a pic bro, lets see da gunz

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Post a pic bro, lets see da gunz
    The sad thing about this is that I actually know plowking in person.

On ISH, he dunks with ease and benches 300+lbs; in real life he's a gangly pasty white Australian who can't make a layup on an empty basket.

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    The sad thing about this is that I actually know plowking in person.

On ISH, he dunks with ease and benches 300+lbs; in real life he's a gangly pasty white Australian who can't make a layup on an empty basket.
    You know me, but somehow you don't know I'm not actually Australian?

Get the cheapest brand. It's just whey protein. 95% of the supplement industry is bullshit. You won't get better gainz if you take a big label whey protein over a cheaper one.

Save yourself the cash, get a cheap ass whey, and use that money on a cheap ass creatine mono (very cheap) and take 3-5g of that a day. With the even more money you saved, go make sure your food is in order, you will reach your calories, macros, because that is way more important than what brand of whey protein you take.

Also my advice, get your vitamins and minerals in order. Get a 10,000 IU Vitamin D3 supplement, a zinc supplement, some Iodine, and a cheap multi vitamin. You can get this shit dirt cheap on the net. Trust me, 300 10,000 IU D3 capsules i got for like 6 bucks off iherb. Trust me, D3 is a must have, especially if you don't get much sunlight, or live in a particular place.

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    can't believe people still take this shit....
    Go see a proper trainer and a proper nutritionist if you're trying to build muscle.
    Protein powders are a quick, cheap, low-calorie source of protein. Nothing wrong with them at all.

Banned

You know me, but somehow you don't know I'm not actually Australian?
    You live in Australia, go to UQ, you're Australian. If you want to claim to be Serbian then go back to your country and get the hell out of Australia.

You live in Australia, go to UQ, you're Australian. If you want to claim to be Serbian then go back to your country and get the hell out of Australia.
    Cool, you've listed the things I have actually bothered to share with the forum.

Something as simple as sharing which degree I do shouldn't be an issue for you to specify seeing as you know me. Especially in person.

Banned

Cool, you've listed the things I have actually bothered to share with the forum.

Something as simple as sharing which degree I do shouldn't be an issue for you to specify seeing as you know me. Especially in person.
    mechanical engineeringg

mechanical engineeringg

You tried.

Banned

You tried.
    Ok man, sorry I blew your cover. I actually think you're a nice guy in person. Lots of people like to pretend they are good at basketball so it's not a big deal.

Maybe I'll head out to St. Lucia on saturday and play if you're around on the outdoor courts.

Ok man, sorry I blew your cover. I actually think you're a nice guy in person. Lots of people like to pretend they are good at basketball so it's not a big deal.

Maybe I'll head out to St. Lucia on saturday and play if you're around on the outdoor courts.
    I'd honestly be cool with catching up and shooting some hoops at UQ if you're keen. I don't take anything on here seriously, so it's fine with me if you actually do live in Brisbane lol.

Banned

I'd honestly be cool with catching up and shooting some hoops at UQ if you're keen. I don't take anything on here seriously, so it's fine with me if you actually do live in Brisbane lol.
    Yeah let's plan on Saturday. Maybe go to the Bowery Saturday night if you're into that.

Yeah let's plan on Saturday. Maybe go to the Bowery Saturday night if you're into that.

I'd love to know who this actually is.