Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Amir Johnson fights ball away from ref, is ejected, throws mouthguard at ref

To be fair, this is really out of character for Amir.

Raptor fans know that Amir's one of the good guys. Playing on a shitty raptor team must be stressful for these players.

Default Re: Amir Johnson fights ball away from ref, is ejected, throws mouthguard at ref

That's the first time I've seen some passion and intensity from the Raptors all year.

He looked like he was trying to feel up the basketball, what the **** is this guy on?

7/11/14 We Witness NattyPButter's Avatar

why didn't the ref let him get the ball? Usually the refs let the players rub and squeeze the ball and hand it back to the ref.

College superstar

Im glad he did this, because this was the best thing he did all year this season since he took that picture with justin bieber and that other famous dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Beebo
    Should have been a jumpball

**** the refs
    Ikr Stupid refs, can't even get the right call on the most obvious moments

And when did Miguel sign with Toronto

I have no idea why the ref made such a big deal out of Amir rubbing the ball during a dead ball.

Dirk usually bounces the ball a couple times on FTs he isn't shooting before he gives it to back to the refs and they have never bothered him about it.

This is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen happen in the NBA

At least a 2-game suspension. At least...

Probably 3 games. That was straight retarded.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

What a dumbass nikka, teammates even needed to hold him back from the ref

Serious playground baller mans1ay3r's Avatar

I love how the ref ejects him then turns around looking at Amir like "Whatchu gonna do b!tch."

Should have gave him the ball but say we can't do this every time. Amir could have just let the ball go too but ref has authority here and should have took proper control of the situation. Not ejecting players because they wanted to touch the ball.

I can confrim i was ball

Quote Originally Posted by NattyPButter
    why didn't the ref let him get the ball? Usually the refs let the players rub and squeeze the ball and hand it back to the ref.
    This......Ibaka does it every single time with no problem. The ref must have been pissed that he had to officiate a Raptors game.

That's what we call "losing your shit"

lol at the ref turning around and tossing him out in an overly dramatic way

Banned

Maybe Amir saw a chance to get actual touches in the paint.