Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Rockets Going After 'free agent' Dwight Howards in Summer

LMFAO OP. Houston contenders next year even without Dwight?!

National High School Star AKADS's Avatar

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Rockets Going After 'free agent' Dwight Howards in Summer

The Rockets if they have enough cap space could trade for Dwight with nothing but a trade exception. The Lakers might ask for something as well which you assume would be Asik and maybe a few first rounders since they have given away so many with the Nash trade.

Seriously the fans on this site have become so uneducated over the years, read something about basketball from any website that pays there writers, forums are not the rules just idiots thinking they know them.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    Hakeem's influence on Dwight is too much. He even goes to Houston in summer to develop his game.

Rockets have the ACE CARD.

Luck is needed for LAL & BKL.

Biggest loser here could be BKL because Dwight wants to play there.

If Dwight goes to Houston, I see Rondo ending up there making it MIAMI HEAT of the West

I believe Rockets can sign 2 Max contracts.
    Lakers still can offer him the most money. I'd like to see him pass up all that money

get rid of Lin and they have a great chance

Surprised someone hasn't spamed that Kevin Ding quote a thousand times in this thread. Trolls are lagging today.

Can't sign and trade Dwight for a 5 year deal, only re-sign him for 5 years.

New CBA rule. Home team gets major benefits in this CBA.

Quote Originally Posted by AKADS
    The Rockets if they have enough cap space could trade for Dwight with nothing but a trade exception. The Lakers might ask for something as well which you assume would be Asik and maybe a few first rounders since they have given away so many with the Nash trade.

Seriously the fans on this site have become so uneducated over the years, read something about basketball from any website that pays there writers, forums are not the rules just idiots thinking they know them.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    haha first thing i noticed

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Good luck with that.
    you gonna be the same dude crying if the rockets actually do get him. dwight even mentioned that his interest in playing for houston has grown tremendously since they got harden.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    Hakeem's influence on Dwight is too much. He even goes to Houston in summer to develop his game.

Rockets have the ACE CARD.

Luck is needed for LAL & BKL.

Biggest loser here could be BKL because Dwight wants to play there.

If Dwight goes to Houston, I see Rondo ending up there making it MIAMI HEAT of the West

I believe Rockets can sign 2 Max contracts.
    Lol he is going to work with kareem this summer....

& honestly even after today's service if he goes to rockets ....good luck to him

Steve nash will retire with kobe...& lakers will have ZERO dollars on payroll

Lebron come on down to LA & plz bring Kyrie with u too...

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

He will stay in LA because thats where the money is at

Troll who tries to provoke you

Quote Originally Posted by KDthunderup
    He will stay in LA because thats where the money is at
    If BKL aint pushing dat envelope filled with Cash next year. D'How is gonner to Houston.

Nikka aint hanging around dat sinking ship called Lakers. They too busy sucking kobe's at $ 30 Mil.

D'How knows Rockets got dat cash.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    Lol he is going to work with kareem this summer....

& honestly even after today's service if he goes to rockets ....good luck to him

Steve nash will retire with kobe...& lakers will have ZERO dollars on payroll

Lebron come on down to LA & plz bring Kyrie with u too...
    why would lebron leave miami, are you retarded? he ll prolly finish his career there after winning 3 or 4 more chips.

Good High School Starter Celtic_Pride's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    Lakers still can offer him the most money. I'd like to see him pass up all that money
    The difference would be like $5 million overall and without taxes in Texas, doesn't that even it out?

I personally don't think Dwight would leave LA, but if things doesn't get any better and Lakers miss playoffs, I can see Dwight wanting to leave and Houston is a very tempting choice because of Hakeem and the team which is basically Orlando Magic of 2008-12 on steroids.

Morey

shocker..