Page 60 of 73 FirstFirst ... 10505758596061626370 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    I still haven't hopped online yet. I'm attempting to 100% the single player. I must say, searching for letters, parts, and stunt jumps provides another level of depth to the world the storyline had no chance of fully revealing. It's been pretty fulfilling wandering the various landscapes never crossed during the story (ex: the muddy reservoir) and chilling and exploring. There's just so much out there to be discovered and appreciated.

I totally agree. I've spent a ton of time doing that sort of stuff instead of doing missions, which is how I wound up so not far along as it is.

I've done pretty good finding the stunt jumps. I've only gotten a few of the documents and ship parts though.

There's a rediculous stunt jump outside the airport below the drop off ramp on the grass. It's a billboard, but it's a straight quarter pipe that goes straight vertical.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Dammit, some internet stranger deleted me on PSN Why was it you that sent me the friend request in the first place then?

Meaning on Google...

I meant that definition of flop. Btw, I notice from you on this forum that you get mad as **** easily.
    Edit: I'll be nicer this time.

I don't get mad easily, but I now fully expect you to find posts where you assume I'm mad. That's the thing about the Internet, you can't tell what someone's real reaction is. I'm chill. No anger at all.

I added you on PSN, yeah, but then I realized you're a little kid, so I deleted you. You added me again, I wanted to be nice, but it's not worth it.

Lastly, you clearly don't have the same understanding of a flop as I do. You also ignored the part where it reads "lose money," which R* didn't do.

Enjoy GTAO. I'm not gonna bug you about it.
    Last edited by Scholar; 10-29-2013 at 10:03 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    Edit: I'll be nicer this time.

I don't get mad easily, but I now fully expect you to find posts where you assume I'm mad. That's the thing about the Internet, you can't tell what someone's real reaction is. I'm chill. No anger at all.

I added you on PSN, yeah, but then I realized you're a little kid, so I deleted you. You added me again, I wanted to be nice, but it's not worth it.

Lastly, you clearly don't have the same understanding of a flop as I do. You also ignored the part where it reads "lose money," which R* didn't do.

Enjoy GTAO. I'm not gonna bug you about it.
    There's different meanings of the word, I used the bolded meaning.

Banned

The weirdest glitch happened to me I was riding my bike with Michael and he nearly snapped his back in half

wtf This game has funny glitches

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt
    This game is great Online if you have real life friends to play with. If you join random games to play with strangers, you'll get bored. This is the same concept for every game with Online play.
    completely true

me and a couple of my real life friends made a crew together. theres nothing better than doing some survivals or missions together online. shiits awesome!

but i absolutely have no desire to play online by myself.
    Last edited by Levity; 10-31-2013 at 03:17 PM.

Banned

look at the glitches in this video

^^^

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    look at the glitches in this video

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Next time you want to neg me, at least have the balls to sign your name, you piece of shit. I can post where I want when I want and how I want, f*ggot. You stupid Irish bitch. I bet you sound like a leprechaun when you speak. Bitch.

And just to make shit clear, I liked the single player. I'm just disappointed with how the online turned out. I guess I have to be a R* dick rider, though, in order to post in this thread, according to this 13 yr old "my-balls-haven't-dropped-but-I-like-to-make-testicle-comments" bitch.

I need a tip.

I've been saving all the assassination missions. I did only the first one, at the hotel, and once I realized those were the missoins that yielded the investments, I waited till I had more money to do them. Now I'm running out of things to do. I've done all the parachuting, the races, and various other trivial things. I've also gone through many of the main missions. I know though that a character will die at the end, and I want to get as much money as I can, and buy as much property as I can. When should I start the assassination missions? Should I wait till someone dies? Or will I lose the money that guy has when he dies?

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    I need a tip.

I've been saving all the assassination missions. I did only the first one, at the hotel, and once I realized those were the missoins that yielded the investments, I waited till I had more money to do them. Now I'm running out of things to do. I've done all the parachuting, the races, and various other trivial things. I've also gone through many of the main missions. I know though that a character will die at the end, and I want to get as much money as I can, and buy as much property as I can. When should I start the assassination missions? Should I wait till someone dies? Or will I lose the money that guy has when he dies?
    Start assassin missions AFTER you complete the story. You get a lump sum of money at the end for each character. You can take that money say $30,000,000 and invest it in the right stocks when you do each assassin mission. You'll rack up enough to buy golf course.

Killing off one of the characters you lose the money and any side missions for that character. Michael/Trevor killing one doesn't mean their money gets split up with Franklin and the one you decide not to kill. I chose option C.

Note: You can play the different endings when you go to replay missions. It allows you to see how they end which is cool and what I did. I'm in pursuit of 70 gold medals.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Start assassin missions AFTER you complete the story. You get a lump sum of money at the end for each character. You can take that money say $30,000,000 and invest it in the right stocks when you do each assassin mission. You'll rack up enough to buy golf course.

Killing off one of the characters you lose the money and any side missions for that character. Michael/Trevor killing one doesn't mean their money gets split up with Franklin and the one you decide not to kill. I chose option C.

Note: You can play the different endings when you go to replay missions. It allows you to see how they end which is cool and what I did. I'm in pursuit of 70 gold medals.

Are the properties not available to buy for everyone? I know they weren't early on. If I decide to kill off Trevor say, should I take the money he has and try to buy up all the properties I can with him now if I want to own all the properties?

I don't think I'll have any issues side mission wise, if only because I'm doing absolutely everything I can right now to not move the story forward.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    Are the properties not available to buy for everyone? I know they weren't early on. If I decide to kill off Trevor say, should I take the money he has and try to buy up all the properties I can with him now if I want to own all the properties?

I don't think I'll have any issues side mission wise, if only because I'm doing absolutely everything I can right now to not move the story forward.

Thanks.
    Yes some properties are only reserved for certain characters. Some stuff Franklin can buy Michael and Trevor can not. Trevor has the least properties to buy. You can buy up the properties now if you want but once you kill Trevor off those properties cant be purchased or accessed by the other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Yes some properties are only reserved for certain characters. Some stuff Franklin can buy Michael and Trevor can not. Trevor has the least properties to buy. You can buy up the properties now if you want but once you kill Trevor off those properties cant be purchased or accessed by the other characters.

I own only one place, The Hen House, with Trevor. So maybe I'll just try to buy up as much of his stuff as I can and then kill him off later.