Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 233031323334 LastLast

Thread: NBA 2k14

Banned

Default Re: NBA 2k14

Havent played 2K in months, it's so ****ing stressful. FIFA is much better.

Quote Originally Posted by DwnShft2Xcelr8
    I swear it's all true.

I think what really happened is that there aren't too many PS3 2K14 players, and that LeBron: Path to Greatness needs an online connection to work (or at least that's what it seems like), so because there weren't that many players, 2K scrapped the mode and dropped it over the course of the last couple months.

That is the only logical reason I can think of for this game mode not saving at all. I know everything was fine on my end (PS3 works 100% properly; internet connectivity is at a high level; etc.).
    i think he meant you cant save as in you cant save the game mid way through and quit. Have you tried to press the right button for the sticks or whatever (i play on PC) to shift through the different games? Once you finish one game it should move onto the next game but sometimes it doesnt and you have to manually shift through the different games

How to get benched in garbage time, I'm the only starter left on court with us leading 30+ points.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Face
    How to get benched in garbage time, I'm the only starter left on court with us leading 30+ points.
    Yea thats kinda annoying. I am the star on the team, and the only starter left on the court with all the bench players. I feel like a stat padding bitch

Decent college freshman

anybody know how to change teams rotations in the playoffs? I clicked on every team to control at the start but after I played 1 game I can only control 1 teams minutes.

In my Nets association game, I loaded the 2014 draft class from 2Kserver so it will have real prospects like Wiggins.

I started the game and managed to trade my draft picks for the 76ers 1st round pick(irl Nets do not have picks, but the game doesnt care). I then traded Alan Anderson and Shawn Livingston to the Bucks for Bucks 1st round pick, and scrubs. The 76ers and Bucks are going to suck, and I'm gonna rig the NBA draft lottery so I get a top pick and another top 4 pick. Wiggins and Embiid to the Nets!

Moreover, I received a trade offer from San Antonio Spurs asking Paul Pierce and Andre Blatche for Kawhi Leonard and Tiago Splitter. I couldnt believe it when I saw it, guess NBA2K does not care about age or contract length? I gladly accepted this trade offer, the Spurs probably would make a push for NBA title this year and rebuild next year? Strange.

So if everything works out, my Nets team next year will have Andrew Wiggins, Joel Embiid and Kawhi Leonard. I will try to trade Brook Lopez and Joe Johnson away for 2015 picks and younger players. Irl no one is going to take Joe Johnson's contract, but knowing its NBA2K I am sure some teams like the Jazz will be more than willing to accept it.

I can also arrange a trade with the Hawks to send Kevin Garnett to the Hawks for Paul Milsap, the issue is that KG keeps declining it. The very last step is to trade Deron for Rondo, since we have enough scoring options but need a pure distributor. If everything works out, the Nets 2015 squad will be:

C Joel Embiid/Tiago Splitter
    PF Paul Milsap/Mirza Teletović
    SF Kawhi Leonard/Andre Kirilenko
    SG Andrew Wiggins/Marcus Thorton
    PG Rajon Rondo/Marquis Teague

Now what a rebuilding plan this is! Unfortunately it will never happen irl, but its still fun in a video game.

With no online custom games, 2k series suck.

Why is my role still starter and not a star? My rookie player is averaging 30ppg 6apg 5.7rpg 49% fg, has won slam dunk contest and was selected in asg and rising stars, but his role is still starter, wherelse, Larry Sanders that our GM traded has a star role.

How to make your player role, star in the rotation?

I rule the local playground

I can't say 100% for sure but I'm pretty sure I just got a loss after making some dude rage quit online. I could have sworn my record before the match was 95-56 now its 95-57. This is the second time now that I've experienced this. Has anybody else ever had this happen to them?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    In my Nets association game, I loaded the 2014 draft class from 2Kserver so it will have real prospects like Wiggins.

I started the game and managed to trade my draft picks for the 76ers 1st round pick(irl Nets do not have picks, but the game doesnt care). I then traded Alan Anderson and Shawn Livingston to the Bucks for Bucks 1st round pick, and scrubs. The 76ers and Bucks are going to suck, and I'm gonna rig the NBA draft lottery so I get a top pick and another top 4 pick. Wiggins and Embiid to the Nets!

Moreover, I received a trade offer from San Antonio Spurs asking Paul Pierce and Andre Blatche for Kawhi Leonard and Tiago Splitter. I couldnt believe it when I saw it, guess NBA2K does not care about age or contract length? I gladly accepted this trade offer, the Spurs probably would make a push for NBA title this year and rebuild next year? Strange.

So if everything works out, my Nets team next year will have Andrew Wiggins, Joel Embiid and Kawhi Leonard. I will try to trade Brook Lopez and Joe Johnson away for 2015 picks and younger players. Irl no one is going to take Joe Johnson's contract, but knowing its NBA2K I am sure some teams like the Jazz will be more than willing to accept it.

I can also arrange a trade with the Hawks to send Kevin Garnett to the Hawks for Paul Milsap, the issue is that KG keeps declining it. The very last step is to trade Deron for Rondo, since we have enough scoring options but need a pure distributor. If everything works out, the Nets 2015 squad will be:

C Joel Embiid/Tiago Splitter
    PF Paul Milsap/Mirza Teletović
    SF Kawhi Leonard/Andre Kirilenko
    SG Andrew Wiggins/Marcus Thorton
    PG Rajon Rondo/Marquis Teague

Now what a rebuilding plan this is! Unfortunately it will never happen irl, but its still fun in a video game.
    That's unrealistic as hell

LeBron James no shame...

2nd season in My Career and look where he is

'Bout to finish this Pelicans association. It's 2018 and I created this Chris Paul wanna be and drafted him in '15. Dimes for days. Him and Davis are basically top 2 in MVP voting every year.

Question about contract extension in my career. I'm on my Sophomore season 1 year left on contract with team option, when can I renew the contract and have player option? Will it be automatic after the season? Like a cut scene. I'm playing on PC.

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Face
    Question about contract extension in my career. I'm on my Sophomore season 1 year left on contract with team option, when can I renew the contract and have player option? Will it be automatic after the season? Like a cut scene. I'm playing on PC.
    The rookie contracts now come with that 4 year team guarantee so I imagine they will either pick you up or not.

So they get two years with two years team option. You might be able to go talk to the GM about an extension but idk what's available to you right now.

I'm finally at the end of my first MyPlayer season. My guy, Masamba Nnamani, plays for the Utah Jazz. He's a 7-3 Athletic Center. 86 Overall. My season averages were like 20/8 on 65% with 4 blocks per game. I thought about asking for a trade when I first got drafted, because who wants to play for the Jazz?? But we won like our first 10 games, even with my guy being scrubby, so I stayed with the team. We ended up barely beating out the Spurs for the #1 seed. I swept the first 2 rounds (Grizz then Rockets) of the playoffs, although some games were really close, and now I'm in the Conference Finals against the Spurs.