Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

Default Re: Hilton Armstrong: "Panathinaikos is the biggest step of my career."

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    No. He's not a favorite for Euroleague MVP. He was being guarded by a guy (Maciulis) that played the worst game of his life and apparently should have retired. He came off micro fracture knee surgery.

He was so horrible in that game it's hard to even describe it. I'm a Panathinaikos fan and I already hope they cut Maciulis after just one game. same with Armstrong.

I guarantee that Rudy Fernandez will not sniff a Euroleague MVP award. Of course he won't win it, then later on when that is pointed out to you, you will ignore it.

Like every other Euroleague prediction you have made. Hundreds of them, which ALL were wrong.
    Are you a Pana fan? Then I guess Spanoulis choosing to sign for Olympiacos must had pissed you off? I bet he's not particularly popular with the guys on Gate 13.

Good college starter

And when neither of them wins Euroleague MVP, it will be about the 500th failed Euroleague prediction by you.
    NBA Scrubs are battling for prestigious Euroleague MVP.

Rudy

Farmar

Weems

V-Span

Euroleague MVP = Best Scrub not in NBA

Ahhh, Euroleague's "it was the worst game of his career/he was playing hurt" go-to argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Are you a Pana fan? Then I guess Spanoulis choosing to sign for Olympiacos must had pissed you off? I bet he's not particularly popular with the guys on Gate 13.
    Yes, I am a Panathinaikos fan.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Ahhh, Euroleague's "it was the worst game of his career/he was playing hurt" go-to argument.
    If you can find one single European fan to say Maciulis is the same player before his knee surgery then kudos to you.

I already want him cut from my favorite team after just one game. And this guy used to be one of my favorite Euroleague players when he played with Zalgiris.

http://www.eurohoops.net/2012/10/flopping/11495

Armstrong in danger…

Βy Nikos Varlas/ varlas@eurohoops.net

American center Hilton Armstrong was signed by Panathinaikos in order to be a starter, he had a good season in France as a player of ASVEL, but the way his new coach Argiris Pedoulakis uses him, indicates that there is an imminent danger for his place in the team’s roster.

In the big game against Olympiacos, Armstrong was a starter, but before the first five minutes of the game, he was subbed and never played again. The same pattern was repeated before in the Euroleague game against Cantu.

Even in the easy game against Aris, for the 1st game day in Greek League, Armstrong had very limited minutes, and it’s clear that his coach’s intention is to replace him, and continue the season with the minutes at position “5” divided between Sofoklis Shortsanitis and Stephane Lasme, who was used 22 minutes against Olympiacos, even though he is still adapting to his new team.

The decision seems to be now at the hands of team’s owner Dimitris Giannakopoulos. If he gives his consent, then Armstrong will be heading to the exit, and the new question will be what kind of player Panathinaikos will add, one other big, or maybe one more guard able to create for his teammates in offense.

---------------------------------------------------------------

ISH NBA only fans:

"I guarantee that Hilton Armstrong will be the first team All Euroleague center".......

"Hilton Armstrong will be the Euroleague MVP. Book it."

"Hilton Armstrong will average 40/20 in Euroleague."

"Hilton Armstrong is the Wilt Chamberlain of Europe".

Last edited by Euroleague; 10-23-2012 at 09:02 PM.

The rest of the team is jelly "Hakeem" Armstrong is averaging 40/20/10/8/8

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    The rest of the team is jelly "Hakeem" Armstrong is averaging 40/20/10/8/8
    Hilton Armstrong is averaging 1.0 points and 0.5 rebounds per game in the Euroleague.

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...1&clubcode=PAN

Clearly, "prime Wilt Chamberlain numbers", and clearly, on his way to "being the first team All Euroleague center"...........just like the basketball "gurus" of ISH predicted........
    Last edited by Euroleague; 10-23-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Believe

..lololololololol this thread

Panathinaikos cut Hilton Armstrong. He averaged 1.5 and 0.5

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...asoncode=e2012

So, this forum's NBA only fans predicted Joey Dorsey and Hilton Armstrong would be 1/2 in Euroleague MVP and that both would average 30/20 in Euroleague.

Both have already been cut by their teams...............

The "domination" continues...
    Last edited by Euroleague; 11-10-2012 at 07:09 AM.

He actually averaged 150 and 50 but the rest of europe was too butthurt to admit what his REAL stats were.

Banned

[COLOR="Red"]Why isnt this thread moved here: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6 ?????[/COLOR]

Learning to shoot layups

So, this forum's NBA only fans predicted Joey Dorsey and Hilton Armstrong would be 1/2 in Euroleague MVP and that both would average 30/20 in Euroleague.

Just tell me... Are you a troll or just plain stupid, cause there is no other way?

That's ok. Other former NBA scrubs are scattered throughout the top 5 in some of the major statistic categories: Index Rating, PPG, RPG, and APG.

Lol, I bet prime Louis/Neil Armstrong would perform better than this...