Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Alex Jones goes bat sh*t crazy on Piers Morgan

Jones vs Morgan on gun control...

Crazy man alert!

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/creator-o...-our-firearms/

Then he fears for his life afterwards...

http://www.mediaite.com/online/alex-...by-crackheads/

Dude is seriously deranged

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Alex Jones goes bat sh*t crazy on Piers Morgan

I heard this on Howard Stern this morning. Absolutely hilarious... And insane. I especially enjoyed the portion where Jones slipped seamlessly into a hilarious English accent in an attempt to mock Piers.

Surely, having a guy like this running around ranting about the 2nd Amendment is not good for the cause.

He's always been nuts. The man is all over the map, has been for years

He has a point in some respect... He just totally failed to make it in a sane manner.

Alex Jones isnt a total liar, but he is way too hyperbolic an over dramatic about his views. People gotta be really careful when listening to that guy

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    He has a point in some respect... He just totally failed to make it in a sane manner.

Alex Jones isnt a total liar, but he is way too hyperbolic an over dramatic about his views. People gotta be really careful when listening to that guy
    He did make several points but his yelling did nothing to promote his cause and probably hurt the cause by making pro-gun supporters look like lunatics.. Piers didn't favor any better as he seemed stunned and he looked like he was going to cry but I'm guessing he allowed Jones to act like that on purpose- to make gun owners look like nuts.

the road to success in American media is too easy.....just spew crazy, incoherent theories and watch the $$$ flow in. Do guys like Rush, Beck, Jones, etc. really believe the things they say or did they realize there was so much $$$ in giving Americans all the crazy they crave???

That bit at 02:10

I love Alex Jones. Dude is crazy.

I actually agree with his general stance. I'm surprised how many people think our government has our best interest in mind. The same government that has sent tens of thousands of lower-class soldiers to die in the middle east for the profit of the elite.

Obviously this guy is passionate, and needs to take a chill pill, but he's right. Placing any type of faith in this government would be a huge mistake. I'm not a "gun guy", I've never even been hunting, but I'm not surrendering my right to own weapons, because I don't trust the government has my best intentions in mind, nor do I think they can adequately protect me against my fellow citizens.

Good High School Starter Mach_3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    the road to success in American media is too easy.....just spew crazy, incoherent theories and watch the $$$ flow in. Do guys like Rush, Beck, Jones, etc. really believe the things they say or did they realize there was so much $$$ in giving Americans all the crazy they crave???
    Hell no they don't. Those guys are brilliant they know that this the type of **** that americans eat up like ****ing american pie

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I actually agree with his general stance. I'm surprised how many people think our government has our best interest in mind. The same government that has sent tens of thousands of lower-class soldiers to die in the middle east for the profit of the elite.

Obviously this guy is passionate, and needs to take a chill pill, but he's right. Placing any type of faith in this government would be a huge mistake. I'm not a "gun guy", I've never even been hunting, but I'm not surrendering my right to own weapons, because I don't trust the government has my best intentions in mind, nor do I think they can adequately protect me against my fellow citizens.
    I do not have faith in humanity....
    we are killing the planet so the same elites can enjoy an inflated lifestyle. Heck the far majority of us in the developed world benefit from the suffering and death of people in the 3rd world and we could not care less.

So much unintentional comedy here. Alex Jones mocking Piers Morgans accent near the end was one of the highlights for me.

that was priceless. Anyhow, Jones may provide some sensible points but lettuce be cereal... his rant on CNN isn't a good look for the pro-gun community...he's potentially hurting his own cause...

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    I heard this on Howard Stern this morning. Absolutely hilarious... And insane. I especially enjoyed the portion where Jones slipped seamlessly into a hilarious English accent in an attempt to mock Piers.

Surely, having a guy like this running around ranting about the 2nd Amendment is not good for the cause.
    Love hearing robins laugh

bud