Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I rule the local playground ukfan22's Avatar

Default Re: Gimme Austin Rivers right now over 80% of the leagues point guards

Rivers is barely shooting 30% from three this year.

Just FYI

dude is a freak. in one game he dropped 43 points, he is killing it

Local High School Star

OP, he's playing against high school guys right now. Of course he's going to dominate. At least wait to see how he does at Duke next year before coming to conclusions.

If you put any of the starting NBA PGs in a high school game right now they'd get 40 points, 12 rebs, 11 assists, and 6 steals.
    Last edited by midatlantic09; 03-08-2011 at 12:18 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KB2clutch
    wow just watch some of his highlight reels and he is gonna kill it in the nba, i would say that i pick him to be my pg over anyone not named rose, williams, rondo and wall, maybe westbrook
    cp3 and nash say hi..

Forgot that actually, every pointguard in the NBA says hi. This kid might be a great prospect but he isn't there yet lol..

Quote Originally Posted by KB2clutch
    wow just watch some of his highlight reels and he is gonna kill it in the nba, i would say that i pick him to be my pg over anyone not named rose, williams, rondo and wall, maybe westbrook
    stopped reading here

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla
    stopped reading here
    so true

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by midatlantic09
    OP, he's playing against high school guys right now. Of course he's going to dominate. At least wait to see how he does at Duke next year before coming to conclusions.

If you put any of the starting NBA PGs in a high school game right now they'd get 40 points, 12 rebs, 11 assists, and 6 steals.
    I believe guards like Rondo and Paul averaged something like like that during their HS school years. Rose to i believe and a host of others

kkling
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Let's see him do this shit guarded by NBA players before we go all Lebron James on him.

I rule the local playground ukfan22's Avatar

Rondo had 55 pt and 31 ast games in high school.

You read that correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by ballerz
    in ONE GAME???!?!?!?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by ballerz

Well Dajuan Wagner was killing it in high school as he scored 100 points in a high school game and average 42.5 per game his senior year.

at people using wikepedia because know one knows who he is
    Last edited by da dream; 03-08-2011 at 03:23 PM.

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA
    Rivers is NOT a point guard. I don't think he ever will be. His favorijte player is DWADE.
    My favorite player is Rodman, and i play SG and probably grabs no more than 3 rebounds a game.

Austin's body has a little ways to go yet that'll be ready by the time he's out of college. His shot needs more work than anything. His passing is okay, he doesn't really show much touch on his passes. His best trait is finishing.

He'll play the two in the NBA, putting him at the 1 would be a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by da dream
    Well Dajuan Wagner was killing it in high school as he scored 100 points in a high school game and average 42.5 per game his senior year.

at people using wikepedia because know one knows who he is
    dude even eddie house was pwning it

"One of the best-known players in the nation his senior year, led by his Pac-10 record matching 61-point outburst at California on Jan. 8. The first Pac-10 player to notch four 40-point games in one season as he had 46 vs. San Diego State, 42 vs. Penn State and 40 vs. UCLA"

http://thesundevils.cstv.com/sports/...e_eddie00.html

I rule the local playground

Isn't the kid shooting like 40 percent from field. Seems like a volume shooter to me who has flashy moves. We'll see how he does in college before we make any assumptions on what he can do in the NBA.