Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Mike Fratello: European Basketball Is More Physical Than The NBA

Well I don

I rule the local playground

[QUOTE=R.I.P.]Well I don

How does my Dirk taste creepingdeath's Avatar

Yeah, it is. So? NBA basketball > Euroleague

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by creepingdeath
    Yeah, it is. So? NBA basketball > Euroleague
    Exactly right.

OP, why do you continue to post here if you hate the NBA so much?

I actually really enjoy watching FIBA basketball, honestly I like watching FIBA basketball more than a lot of the NBA teams because they play a much more team oriented game and are a lot more physical but I can definately admit that the NBA is a superior league.

NCAA basketball is more physical/allows more contact than the NBA. What's your point?

Banned

Can someone ban the OP..

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    So funny, how even the FIBA refs admitted they rigged those tournaments................yeah hilarious.
    Ban please. This guys posts lies with no supporting sources.

Ban.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    Its funny how in spite of that, we're the Olympic and FIBA champions. Came into your house and took the rings

Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Leon Smith
    Can't we just agree that Euroball is more physical with less physically-imposing players, with the opposite being true for the NBA.
    Not unless we want to pass off fiction as fact. The average Euroleague player is bigger than the average NBA player. Stop posting this fantasy myth that the NBA has bigger players, when they actually are smaller.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 08-24-2011 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Koncak
    No.you can call travelling when they actually travel.It's not like they were doing it on every possesion for gods sake.Did Usa get away with travelling on some occasions?Absolutely,but so did Spain with their moving screens,or their own travels that went uncalled.I mean look at the play at 6.58.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9-MN...eature=related
    Gasol pushed Howard,Reyes gets the rebound and travels,and gives it to Rudy for the open 3 point shot.Did you hear anyone cry about it? when Usa gets the benefit of the call it's apparently a conspiracy but on Spains case,it's just honest mistakes.I'm tired with this bs.
    The FIBA head of Olympic group reffing stated that the technical fouls were awarded to the USA at the end of that gold medal game in order to ensure victory for the USA, per the orders of FIBA to the refs that they were told that Team USA must win the gold medal before the tournament began.

Whether you like it or not, this stands as a fact and puts a huge asterisk over the USA gold medal.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 08-24-2011 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Easy8
    Exactly right.

OP, why do you continue to post here if you hate the NBA so much?

I actually really enjoy watching FIBA basketball, honestly I like watching FIBA basketball more than a lot of the NBA teams because they play a much more team oriented game and are a lot more physical but I can definately admit that the NBA is a superior league.
    The Euroleague is not a FIBA league.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Ban please. This guys posts lies with no supporting sources.

Ban.
    The source has been posted dozens of times in this forum. DOZENS OF TIMES. And every time someonel like you says it is a lie and asks for a ban of the person posting it.

Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    So funny, how even the FIBA refs admitted they rigged those tournaments................yeah hilarious.

i literally lol'd
    Last edited by chips93; 08-24-2011 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    literally loled
    So you are saying the Olympic group lead ref lied about that when they said it in the media? Really?

Local High School Star Joey Zaza's Avatar

FIBA rulebook:

Rule 1. Nothing is a foul.
    Rule 2. Everything is a travel.