Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: NBA Live 13 First Gameplay Footage

Quote Originally Posted by DStebb716
    Check out the updates: says this is not near the final product. So there's that.
    We saw 2k13 footage months ago that looked way better than this garbage. Second of all, EA has been working on this game for 2 years!! I'm sorry, but I'd expect better footage than that.

Check out the updates: says this is not near the final product. So there's that.
    This is nearly two years of work. And this is all they come up with? TWO YEARS?

I doubt this is the final build, but it doesn't mean anything. It's something they say when their testers give them alot of negative shit for the crappy product they make them play-through. The 2K13 they showed at Gamescon was 100x (no exxageration) better than this, and their latest delevor insights they have been putting out is nearly a completely different game. That was barely three months of a difference, these guys took two years to come up with the same basic shitty product. Take a hint?

people still play NBA Live?

guys, calm down. I wasn't defending it, just noting. people on this site don't understand what just noting something is.

National High School Star

Gameplay looks horrible. Presentation/Commentary is amazing. Can 2K get ESPN?

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Hoops
    Gameplay looks horrible. Presentation/Commentary is amazing. Can 2K get ESPN?
    Commentary is horrible. Sounds really unnatural and there were a bunch of weird silences.

guys, calm down. I wasn't defending it, just noting. people on this site don't understand what just noting something is.
    Yeah and I replied to that noting. People on this site don't understand what just replying to something is.

Only thing good about this game seems to be the ESPN template

Quote Originally Posted by Batz
    This is nearly two years of work. And this is all they come up with? TWO YEARS?

I doubt this is the final build, but it doesn't mean anything. It's something they say when their testers give them alot of negative shit for the crappy product they make them play-through. The 2K13 they showed at Gamescon was 100x (no exxageration) better than this, and their latest delevor insights they have been putting out is nearly a completely different game. That was barely three months of a difference, these guys took two years to come up with the same basic shitty product. Take a hint?
    It's not a pre alpha build. That's EA's cover-up just in case the vid was poorly received, and it was. Pre alpha builds don't have all teams, all modes, and online connectivity.

Shit, they may have leaked the video on purpose to test the waters and see how they will go about releasing the game if at all. If we hate it, it's an early build. If we dig it, then they create some hype.

Dunking on everybody in the park shallehalle's Avatar

this looks like camrip and even worse

I rule the local playground Jax's Avatar

Doodoo Jump 13.
    They could've at least used some Fifa or Madden body models or movements damn. Sucks balls, looks like those Super Nintendo games.

Sweden Loves the Green Lebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jongib369
    The video they are showing is a pre alpha version...like one commenter said

"It's like looking at cake batter and saying, "Hey that's not a cake! OMGFAILEASUX!"
    Yeah he/she has a point. However, if you are still in pre-alpha stage this close to release, that can not be a good sign. I mean, its not like we are expecting game to be released Q2 2013.

National High School Star

Just because the video game out now doesn't mean that's what the game looks like now. They could be much closer to finishing. But according to everyone that saw it at E3 it looked shitty. People are speculating that this is going to be a budget download only title.

I figured there must be something wrong considering the PR lady almost threw he body in front of the door to block my friends and I from going in and seeing even a glimpse of footage.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by strifed169
    Why do they even bother? isn't it obvious that EA reigns supreme in football and 2K in basketball? its not even close lol
    Ea is not reigning in anything except soccer, they've paid a billion bucks just to get the exclusive nfl license, they've gotten lazy and now Madden is crap.