Originally Posted by Euroleague
1. Vassilis Spanoulis - free agent (2nd best player is not even close to his level). There are rumors he is returning to the NBA this summer.
2. Ioannis Bourousis - free agent (best center in Europe). He already said he will try to come to the NBA this summer.
3. Nando De Colo - free agent (but he is being offered $8 million a year by CSKA). He said he would only play on an NBA team that is a contender, and where he had a major role.
4. Gustavo Ayon - free agent (supposedly he want to return to the NBA this summer).
5. Malcom Delaney - free agent (he's not a real PG though, even though he is advertised as that).
1. Not playing in the NBA again. Even if some NBA team wanted to sign a 33 year old, they wouldn't be offering him competitive money.
2. Can't see anyone offering him competitive money. Only the nets would take that gamble and C is the one position where they actually have a talented player or two.
3. Stunk it up on the Spurs and Raptors, so the chances of a contender offering him a salary anywhere near 8mil is slim to none
4. I think he signs a 1yr/team option for mini-mle for a 6-10 seed type team. Maybe Dallas.
5. Think he'll get offered too good of a contract. I imagine there'd be some NBA interest, score first combo-guards are a dime a dozen, can get a similar player for very cheap.