Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Knowing your girlfriends sexual past, good or bad idea?

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    I don't think it would bother me too much though. I just wouldn't want to know who the guys were. If she banged a dude I knew that'd be really weird to me.
    Even if you don't know the names it's gonna depend on how good you are at letting stuff go. If you are paranoid about it you're gonna find yourself sitting in movie theaters, sporting events, etc. knowing that odds are pretty good at least one guy in there has had it in with your girl at some point.
    Last edited by Geriatric; 08-15-2012 at 07:54 PM.

Magic Johnson

When I'm having sex the last thing on my mind is who else ****ed this chick. If you're thinking about other guys while you're having sex then you're probably gay.

if she was a mad ho, there will be some signs before the 3 yrs.

and her "friends" who are secretly jealous of her will probably tell you some dirt a time or few.

I am not one to ask for a number, but I'm not looking for a long term thing right now either. but if she's been around the block a few hundred times I don't think i would be able to handle that. I would rather play the fool and not know

What do you do with a girls number? Is it ever honest? Some like to make you jealous and say more, some don't want to seem slutty and say less, others are just honest and say the actual amount.
    I take it all with a grain of salt. If you want to be together, that is all that matters.

man you rather not know. it will mess you up i promise.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

There is absolutely nothing good about knowing the number, unless she is a virgin. Any number greater than zero is gonna piss you off.

Magic Johnson

You guys are picky. I would rather sleep with a whore than a virgin. At least I'll have fun, right?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LongBeachLakers
    Let's say you started Dating a girl. You really like her and she's really great. You ask her about her sexual past and she tends to avoid that conversation hinting at the fact that she's had a few shares of co.ck. youu don't know how many, but whatever you dropped the convo. Fast forward 3 years and you really like her and contemplating spending your life with her. She drops the bombshell 3 years later that she had a slutty past and slept around with 80 men. Would you rather know this or not? Would you continue on with your relationship with her or is it too much to handle?
    Is this a real scenario for you, or just a hypothetical situation? My first thought is: I believe a strong relationship is built on communication, so I would want to have a conversation about previous experiences, and this would take place WAY before 3 years has passed. Second, if she avoids such conversations, I would want to know even more and CERTAINLY wouldn't wait 3 years. Third, if a girl I'm with dropped a bombshell within a couple months that she has f*cked 80 guys, that would bother me, but if the girl makes me happy, she isn't pumped full of diseases, and that portion of her life is over, then I would work to get over it because at that point it is my issue and not hers. Hopefully, I could get over it. Finally, if a girl led me to believe that she had an average sex life previously or just a bit more than average, and then reveals that she had misled me for 3 years and had f*cked 80 guys, that would probably be a big enough deception for me to never trust her again and I would more than likely leave her. Not for sure, but my instinct says "what else does she keep from me?"

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Ive not wanted to know for many years. Gotta leave questions like that in your teens. care about hers when you want her to care about yours.

Make it even. Sleep with about 80 women.

80 means more like 120 or like someone else said 200 .. but it's definitely more than 80 .. which means that she's an ultra whore .. best of the best .. they always downplay the number ..

I'd have more of a problem that she told you this 3 yrs later .. she lied to begin with by being evasive about the topic .. that means she felt shame over that and she was being already being deceptive at the beginning ..

what else has she lied to you about ?(that you don't know about of course) that stud coworker she's been blowing at lunch break ?(remember sex comes easy to her .. she doesn't need much/if any at all emotional attachment) ..

if she's banged that many, that means she has absolutely no qualms about fking any guy .. I highly doubt she's suddenly going to retire her pssy and give it solely to you .. unless you're some holy god that we don't know about which in that case props to you .. but otherwise, that's not realistic from chicks like this .. she'll 'get hers' even if/when you're married .. even if not at the beginning .. she'll get that itch eventually .. I'd have a huge problem with this
    Last edited by dude77; 08-15-2012 at 09:20 PM.

Don't ask, don't tell, don't pursue.

I don't talk about the dirt that I did when I was single and I don't want to know what my girl did. No good can come from this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    80 means more like 120 or like someone else said 200 .. but it's definitely more than 80 .. which means that she's an ultra whore .. best of the best .. they always downplay the number ..

I'd have more of a problem that she told you this 3 yrs later .. she lied to begin with by being evasive about the topic .. that means she felt shame over that and she was being already being deceptive at the beginning ..

what else has she lied to you about ?(that you don't know about of course) that stud coworker she's been blowing at lunch break ?(remember sex comes easy to her .. she doesn't need much/if any at all emotional attachment) ..

if she's banged that many, that means she has absolutely no qualms about fking any guy .. I highly doubt she's suddenly going to retire her pssy and give it solely to you .. unless you're some holy god that we don't know about which in that case props to you .. but otherwise, that's not realistic from chicks like this .. she'll 'get hers' even if/when you're married .. even if not at the beginning .. she'll get that itch eventually .. I'd have a huge problem with this
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    You guys are picky. I would rather sleep with a whore than a virgin. At least I'll have fun, right?
    This

How do you **** 80 dudes, though? That's ****ing crazy; props to her.

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    This

How do you **** 80 dudes, though? That's ****ing crazy; props to her.
    It's a lot easier for a girl to find 80 partners than a guy. A girl could go out to a club any night and get f*cked if she wants.