Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: You know What really "Grinds my gears?"

[QUOTE=Joey3000]I have no problem with you taking him over any of them. That

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Rose must be coming back soon because the haters are getting in mid-season troll form.

I rule the local playground Joey3000's Avatar

Thats all the time we have today. Tune in next time for another episode of

"What really Grinds my gears"

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle

pls tell us OP. how many bulls games did you watch in 2011-2012? be honest. 3?

and do you really believe melo is above rose? rofl.

and for you to say if rose was healthy they would be 3rd in conference. LOL they would be first, like they have been the last 2 years
    You can definitely make a case that Melo is playing better than 2011 Rose this year.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Joey3000
    Thats all the time we have today. Tune in next time for another episode of

"What really Grinds my gears"

Bro. If you would've proven a point, this would've been some what amusing, but you came in here, and made an ass out of yourself.

Your now, bowing out in defeat, and trying to be funny about it.

You got sonned by nearly every Bulls fan in here.

Very good NBA starter

Bulls offense with Rose: #5
    Bulls offense without Rose: #21

Them "sharing the ball" means nothing when they have zero play-makers and scorers. They've survived without him because of their amazing defense, but won't do anything in the playoffs. Another 1st-round exit unless he comes back.

Basically,

Bulls with healthy Rose: 62+ wins/Very strong contender
    Bulls with without Rose: Solid team that has no chance to win it all.

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    Bro. If you would've proven a point, this would've been some what amusing, but you came in here, and made an ass out of yourself.

Your now, bowing out in defeat, and trying to be funny about it.

You got sonned by nearly every Bulls fan in here.

No I made all my points. Yall got butt hurt and started putting up a bunch of smilies thinking your making points.

the only point that OP has proven was the point that he is a low IQ nba fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Joey3000
    No I made all my points. Yall got butt hurt and started putting up a bunch of smilies thinking your making points.
    are you this delusional? you made no points at all, you gave us a poor opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    are you this delusional? you made no points at all, you gave us a poor opinion.

Here are my points:

[LIST][*]The Bulls are obviously not a bad team with out Rose.[/LIST]

[LIST][*]The Bulls as a team dont get enough credit for what they are doing with out their star player.[/LIST]

[LIST][*]People act like Rose has lead this team to huge wins in the playoffs, but cant name any of these Huge wins since all the teams they haven beaten have been teams that were not that great.[/LIST]

Infact, theres nothing to dispute here. Those are all facts.

I apologize in advance for the following wall of text.

You know what really grinds my gears? People taking credit away from Rose after watching a handful of Bulls games every season. I've missed just a handful of Bulls games in the last 5 years. Here's a high level description of Rose vs the rest of the team since his rookie season.

2009/10:

Bulls under Vinny del Negro were just biding the time before they go and sign a big name during the infamous 2010 FA. Rose was still learning to show leadership on the floor. The team respected him, but he struggled in this role and never tried to take over games and deferred to his teammates too much. This was horrible to watch as we'd blow leads all the time and struggled to get any rhythm. It wasn't until a few weeks before the all-star break that he started taking over and we started winning games. Had he been doing that all year, we would have a better record and I'm sure he'd be in the MVP talks.

2010/11:

Bulls acquire 9 FAs and a new coach. Lose Boozer and Noah to injury throughout the season (they combined to miss something like 55 games). Thibs, who is by far the reason we have a good record this year, did not coach offense. At all. Go watch any of the games from that year. Rose, by Thibs own admission, was his plan on offense. If you need further proof, watch how bad our offense was whenever Rose wasn't on the court. Thibs was excellent defensively, but he barely ever did anything on offense. Almost all of his timeouts were taken when the bulls did something stupid defensively, never to get the offense going, because again Rose WAS his offense. This lack of planning on Thibs part caused undue fatigue for Rose and he started breaking down in the playoffs, even starting from the 1st round. Not saying we would've beaten Miami with a fresh Derrick though, after all, our offense still depended too much on Rose.

2011/12:

Starting from game 1 of the season on Xmas day against the Lakers, you could tell Thibs had made some huge adjustments in his offensive planning, as in, he actually had a plan now. The interior passing became excellent and the ball didn't need to be in Rose's hands on every possession for us to score. Due to the excellent coaching we became very productive on offense with or without Rose, though we still needed Rose to facilitate the offense against elite PGs or when we couldn't get the offense going no matter what. Even in his injury ridden season, he brought us back into games several times and hit game winners. Again though, the team wasn

Banned

[QUOTE=nightprowler10]I apologize in advance for the following wall of text.

You know what really grinds my gears? People taking credit away from Rose after watching a handful of Bulls games every season. I've missed just a handful of Bulls games in the last 5 years. Here's a high level description of Rose vs the rest of the team since his rookie season.

2009/10:

Bulls under Vinny del Negro were just biding the time before they go and sign a big name during the infamous 2010 FA. Rose was still learning to show leadership on the floor. The team respected him, but he struggled in this role and never tried to take over games and deferred to his teammates too much. This was horrible to watch as we'd blow leads all the time and struggled to get any rhythm. It wasn't until a few weeks before the all-star break that he started taking over and we started winning games. Had he been doing that all year, we would have a better record and I'm sure he'd be in the MVP talks.

2010/11:

Bulls acquire 9 FAs and a new coach. Lose Boozer and Noah to injury throughout the season (they combined to miss something like 55 games). Thibs, who is by far the reason we have a good record this year, did not coach offense. At all. Go watch any of the games from that year. Rose, by Thibs own admission, was his plan on offense. If you need further proof, watch how bad our offense was whenever Rose wasn't on the court. Thibs was excellent defensively, but he barely ever did anything on offense. Almost all of his timeouts were taken when the bulls did something stupid defensively, never to get the offense going, because again Rose WAS his offense. This lack of planning on Thibs part caused undue fatigue for Rose and he started breaking down in the playoffs, even starting from the 1st round. Not saying we would've beaten Miami with a fresh Derrick though, after all, our offense still depended too much on Rose.

2011/12:

Starting from game 1 of the season on Xmas day against the Lakers, you could tell Thibs had made some huge adjustments in his offensive planning, as in, he actually had a plan now. The interior passing became excellent and the ball didn't need to be in Rose's hands on every possession for us to score. Due to the excellent coaching we became very productive on offense with or without Rose, though we still needed Rose to facilitate the offense against elite PGs or when we couldn't get the offense going no matter what. Even in his injury ridden season, he brought us back into games several times and hit game winners. Again though, the team wasn

Banned

[QUOTE=Joey3000]So him out playing those guys has nothing to do with his team

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

[QUOTE=Joey3000]And that there is the problem. He hasn

Learning to shoot layups

Sorry bra but no. Lebron is the best basketball player on planet earth right now. I dont care if people are tired of him getting mvp, he deserves it. Lebron even deserved it when rose got it last time.

Dont give his mvp to someone else again. It already happened once.