View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 09:17 AM   #31
34-24 Footwork
Before the Groin...

Default Re: The Warriors are so much better at moving the ball without Durant in the lineup

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
Because not one person is arguing that they are better without him. That is why.

And, the Warriors pre-KD...there wasn't a gaping hole in the middle of the team like there is now without him. They had Barnes...and were always going to improve that spot.

It wasn't KD or nothing.

Your post is exactly what I'm talking about. A team going 29-1 without Durant and potentially making the finals...apparently doesn't matter. Like...what?

And we are supposed to give Durant a bunch of credit for winning titles on a team that is about as good as anyone else in the league without him? And already proved they could win a title and set the wins record with Harrison Barnes instead of him??????

I just...I can't believe that we have to explain this shit to people. Its all happened less than 5 years ago. It is happening right now...people need to stop pretending that Klay/Curry/Green/Iggy isn't probably the best top 4 in the league. Yes, they lack depth, but it is still an elite roster capable of beating any team...and they continue to prove it night in night out with KD.

Again...how are we having this debate when a team is ****ing 29-1 without KD? It is over for KD stans...they lost. Doesn't matter if the Blazers come back...etc. No team should be capable of losing their "best player" and going 29-1...and win big road playoff elimination games as well.

It was stupid and unfair when KD joined...and nothing has changed. Despite what he and his moronic fan base claim.

Do the Warriors beat the bucks or raptors without KD? Yes or no? Are Steph, Klay, and Dray enough? Do they have anyone to make Kawhi or Giannis work defensively?

And what do you mean by "it doesn't matter if the Blazers come back"? You insinuating that if the Blazers beat the Warriors, it won't be because they didn't have KD?
34-24 Footwork is offline   Reply With Quote