Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

I think he failed a physical and voided the trade that would have sent Spoon and Michael Cage to Boston.

Spoon never did play for Boston.

I really liked the way Dino played, I don't see how he can be called a stiff from anyone. He was one'a the players I always rooted against when my team would play him, and one'a the ones I'd root for when Miami weren't playin them.

Saw a basketball once

Nice to see Dino getting some love. He was pretty big deal where I come from(ex Yougoslavia). Him and Kukoc used to cause havoc.

Dino was ok but nothing to write home about. Spoon was much better.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Dino was ok but nothing to write home about. Spoon was much better.
    Do you even watch NBA? How many Radja games did you watch GOBB? How old were you when Radja played, 35/36?

Weatherspoon was rubbish, He had two good seasons, his rookie year and his sophmore year, after that he was absolute garbage. A 54 year old Radja is more effective than a 30 year old Spoon.
    Last edited by insidehoops; 07-09-2006 at 12:17 PM.

Dino couldnt even play 1 full season and played defense at the 4 spot like his last name was Webber.

*stamps Fragile goods on Dino*
    *return to sender*

Dino couldnt even play 1 full season and played defense at the 4 spot like his last name was Webber.

*stamps Fragile goods on Dino*
    *return to sender*
    Ha, you haven't even seen Dino, you can't comment. How can you watch NBA games in prison? Tell me that.

You seem bitter. Cant talk about Dino so you resort to that nonsense.

You seem bitter. Cant talk about Dino so you resort to that nonsense.
    Nope I'm GOBB, I am trying to find holes in posters' logic. Nobody could have possible seen Michael Jordan play, can't comment.

Dude a large majority of your posts are complete nonsense. I'll stop replying to you now, because you are just trying to up your post count in flame wars. The funniest thing is I can go much longer than you in these things, it's been proven at old ISH how many times Ced owned GOBB.

Only getting 1 game a week i just wonder how you were able to see Dino Radja play, and Clarence Weatherspoon to make the statements you did. Spoon was better and he lasted longer. Dino is playing for some team I cant pronounce in a gym that smells like ass, onions, gyros and rotten eggs.

Only getting 1 game a week i just wonder how you were able to see Dino Radja play, and Clarence Weatherspoon to make the statements you did. Spoon was better and he lasted longer. Dino is playing for some team I cant pronounce in a gym that smells like ass, onions, gyros and rotten eggs.
    You base this on?

GOBB, you don't appreciate others making racist comments towards you, so I suggest you don't make your typical "onions" European joke, it's old.

By the time Radja was playing we were getting two-three games a week. Celtics got a bit of airtime, and I didn't even need to see 76er games to make a statement about Weatherspoon, he was a tub-o-lard. Corliss Williamson without the post game. Basically Bo Outlaw.

If you ask everyone on the board who is better Radja or Weatherspoon, what do you think the general consensus will be?

P.S. Hows the trailer home? I remember awhile ago you said your 'Mom" was making you move out. Did you find a place?

NBA Superstar

If you compare their stats (during the seasons that Dino played in the NBA), it is a toss up, they have the same production. But Spoon played complete seasons and went on to play for like 15 years total, as I posted earlier Dino never came close to a full season and played in like 25 games in his third and final season.

The Corliss without a post game comment is well out of order

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    If you compare their stats (during the seasons that Dino played in the NBA), it is a toss up, they have the same production. But Spoon played complete seasons and went on to play for like 15 years total, as I posted earlier Dino never came close to a full season and played in like 25 games in his third and final season.

The Corliss without a post game comment is well out of order
    Weatherspoon is end of the bench fodder, and anyone that thinks otherwise is a moron. How many games did those Phily teams win with Weatherspoon stat-whoring? Was he ever on a winning team with a prominent role?

If we are going to compare players like this (factoring injuries), I am entitled to say Morris Peterson is a better player than Grant Hill. :rollingeyes:

NBA Superstar

Dino Radja played four playoff games in his NBA career so what did he do for his team ?????????????

CED is exposing his lack of knowledge on the two players. Thats what happens when you talk out of your ass knowing you hardly watched these players play. I love how he admits he didnt see Spoon much if at all but goes on to call people morons if they cant see he was BENCH FODDER/End of the bench material. He had the nerve to ask me with his inital post "what do you base this on" but posts that? Gotta love posters who talk out thier ass. Keep tying CED you are exposing yourself as a fool who doesnt have a clue about what is being debated. You're ignorant.