Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Tyson Chandler...everybody's fault but his

Quote Originally Posted by franchize
    Is he serious ?

tyson, that all you got? that was your 100%? get the fuc k outa here

Krust Kingz

[COLOR="Navy"]The guy missed about 15 games with a bulging disc came back was not close to healthy but he played anyway.[/COLOR]

"The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    [COLOR="Navy"]The guy missed about 15 games with a bulging disc came back was not close to healthy but he played anyway.[/COLOR]
    But every time he caught an alley oop or we were up in a game...he was fine. My issue isn't even his play anymore. It's that he had the nerve to repeatedly call out other guys on the team but won't take ownership for the fact that he was arguably the worst Knick out there. I don't know how people skip form Melo all the way to JR in terms of blame, but he played WORSE than JR. I didn't even know it was possible lol

Krust Kingz

i don't remember him catching an alley oop. Guy couldn't really jump or move. I think I saw maybe 2 of his infamous back taps in playoffs.
    So what he spoke up I think that should be done in the locker room but who is to say it wasn't said.

It just annoying he sacrificed his health to play. He was in a no win situation don't play he'd get killed tried to play and was significantly less than 100% gets killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    i don't remember him catching an alley oop. Guy couldn't really jump or move. I think I saw maybe 2 of his infamous back taps in playoffs.
    So what he spoke up I think that should be done in the locker room but who is to say it wasn't said.

It just annoying he sacrificed his health to play. He was in a no win situation don't play he'd get killed tried to play and was significantly less than 100% gets killed.
    Out of his 6 rebounds in Game 6, only 1 was defensive. 3 were back taps. Almost all of his points came off dunks and alleys this post season. I don't even remember how he scored his one basket.

My biggest issue is, if you know you aren't playing up to par, who are you to call other people out? You shouldn't be calling people out in the media REGARDLESS. Do that in house and in house only! But before you do that, look in the mirror.

Out of his 6 rebounds in Game 6, only 1 was defensive. 3 were back taps. Almost all of his points came off dunks and alleys this post season. I don't even remember how he scored his one basket.

My biggest issue is, if you know you aren't playing up to par, who are you to call other people out? You shouldn't be calling people out in the media REGARDLESS. Do that in house and in house only! But before you do that, look in the mirror.
    he had a jumper!!

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    he had a jumper!!
    Spin move too, probably could use it if the team wasn't jumper crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by knickscity
    Spin move too, probably could use it if the team wasn't jumper crazy.

You mean that travel? lmao no thanks

You mean that travel? lmao no thanks
    Wasn't a travel, but i figured you'd root against a Knick even when the refs didn't.

Wasn't a travel, but i figured you'd root against a Knick even when the refs didn't.
    I'm sorry sir but you cannot take a bunny hop before you spin lol. Either way, if you gotta go all the way back to Nov 21 to find an offensive move, then I think he doesn't deserve to get the ball lmao

And I'm not rooting against a Knick. I'm rooting against Tyson Chandler. He's dead to me He's no Knick of mine

I'm sorry sir but you cannot take a bunny hop before you spin lol. Either way, if you gotta go all the way back to Nov 21 to find an offensive move, then I think he doesn't deserve to get the ball lmao

And I'm not rooting against a Knick. I'm rooting against Tyson Chandler. He's dead to me He's no Knick of mine
    thats how I feel about the choke artist.

but he's a Knick i gotta root for his successs because it means the Knicks won.

BTW that was from april.

thats how I feel about the choke artist.

but he's a Knick i gotta root for his successs because it means the Knicks won.

BTW that was from april.
    My bad. I was lookin at this on my phone. It looked like the Mavericks game. Who's the "choke artist" btw?
    Last edited by franchize; 05-22-2013 at 09:53 AM.

Krust Kingz

[COLOR="Navy"]How about this.... I have a bulging disc in my back/neck... In all actuality I should have surgery or be out for 5 months depending on where and the severity of the injury. You guys in this locker room know I am not suppose to be playing but I am gutting this out for my team...

You guys get your sh!t together.... I can see this spin on it.

My only issue is this should be said in the locker room he could have said it and nothing happened so he took it publicly.[/COLOR]

he shud have sat out than give us that crappy performance, cud have given copeland more time and barron wud have given us more rebounds...