Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

I haven't seen Kobe fall but I haven't seen the entire game, Prince always plays Kobe tight...his long arms always give Kobe problems, I haven't seen the play but I don't see what's so special about a guy who had a knee surgery in the off-season falling down...we all know Kobe is a competitor...atleast he goes out and tries to cover players, unlike Wade, LeBron or McGrady...who would rather just stand and watch then actually go and cover a good player on defense.

The Hunter play I did see, and boy people like Loki make a big deal out of the smallest plays I swear...Kobe was shook for a second because Hunter is a real quick guard. he got lost for a second but Hunter didn't even score on that play or make Kobe even bend down really...makes me wonder how good that Prince play truly was...probably just another hyped up play by the haters.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

even chancy faked out the injured kobe on a three in the first half. Moved his foot in a little shuffle, got kobe off balance and took an open three. Its nothing special, just showing that you can get kobe to bite on a move and take advantage of his gimpiness. maybe they should sit him till he's healthy

The play of the night was from Kobe, with that spin move fade away jump shot in the 4th...way more impressive then that weak ass crossover Hunter put on an injured Kobe.

Please try to say otherwise, I even saw a Piston player on the bench say "F*ck off" when Kobe made that shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowitzki41MFFL
    Kobe still owns Prince
    uhhmm, how many champs has kobe won since prince has been a starter? oh yeah the 5 game sweep. oh wait prince won that one. its a team sport and having a showboater ballhog (who is undeniably brilliant) won't win you a 7 game series. Maybe if kobe played his defense assignments like it always mattered.

Learning to shoot layups MoPet24's Avatar

That was crazy

Quote Originally Posted by West-Side
    The play of the night was from Kobe, with that spin move fade away jump shot in the 4th...way more impressive then that weak ass crossover Hunter put on an injured Kobe.

Please try to say otherwise, I even saw a Piston player on the bench say "F*ck off" when Kobe made that shot.
    Plays of the night dont matter. highlights may be what sports center is about but kobe helped his team into a 20 point deficit. The focus on individual players or plays is what is wrong with the nba. clowns wanting to see alleyoops, dunks and no defense. its still only worth two points.

Banned

The Hunter play I did see, and boy people like Loki make a big deal out of the smallest plays I swear...Kobe was shook for a second because Hunter is a real quick guard. he got lost for a second but Hunter didn't even score on that play or make Kobe even bend down really...makes me wonder how good that Prince play truly was...probably just another hyped up play by the haters.
    Small play? lol Kobe was shook 6 feet to the left while Hunter went to the right. Is a 35 year old Hunter as quick as a 21 year old Iverson? I wonder why people made such a "big deal" about Jordan getting crossed, then (and MJ was 34, not 28 like Kobe). But I guess your "small play" standards don't hold both ways.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore BlockShot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    uhhmm, how many champs has kobe won since prince has been a starter? oh yeah the 5 game sweep. oh wait prince won that one. its a team sport and having a showboater ballhog (who is undeniably brilliant) won't win you a 7 game series. Maybe if kobe played his defense assignments like it always mattered.
    prince is the better TEAM player BUT kobe is the better player, your comparing players by their team.....so basically you can say Michel Olimacandi (spell cheak) owns stephon marbury jut cuz he's on a better team, doesnt work that way my friend

Superstar

hunter himself shaked his head when that shot went in.

and that prince move is a pathetic attempt to make kobe look bad.

Is a 35 year old Hunter as quick as a 21 year old Iverson? I wonder why people made such a "big deal" about Jordan getting crossed,
    Who's talking about Jordan? Or Iverson?
    Iverson crossed a healthy Jordan, Hunter crossed over a gimpy Kobe...look who's making a huge deal about it...YOU.

Iverson cross over was overrated anyways, it was a nice crossover...but because it was on Jordan it was over hyped. Hunter's crossover was nice, but not as spectacular as you claim it was.

1)Kobe was not shook that much.
    2)Kobe wasn't fully healthy.

That's why it wasn't that impressive.

Saw a basketball once

Come on! Someone post the frickin video!!!! Stop arguing and get at it!

Quote Originally Posted by StarJordan
    Kobe got his ankle broken and lost the game too
    You are a straight up hater.

An Icon Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Small play? lol Kobe was shook 6 feet to the left while Hunter went to the right. Is a 35 year old Hunter as quick as a 21 year old Iverson? I wonder why people made such a "big deal" about Jordan getting crossed, then (and MJ was 34, not 28 like Kobe). But I guess your "small play" standards don't hold both ways.

Kobe has a gimp knee. That is pathetic that you and StarJordan will do anything to make Kobe look bad. Stop trying to put Kobe on Jordan's level. Kobe wasn't shook. People make a "big deal" about Jordan crossed because HE IS JORDAN. The best ever. Kobe isn't. MJ at 34 was healthy and didn't have any knee problems. StarJordan is a straight up hater.

I am obsessed with demonizing Kobe

Wade had a gimp knee, and won Finals MVP. Kobe, healthy or "not", will NEVER be finals MVP. He'll retire with less finals MVP's than Chauncey Billups.

And I get this feeling that Kobe is exaggerating his knee (exaggerating has been one of his cancer-istic traits he's whole career). Probably only had tendonitis and went the surgery route. Typical Kobe, what NBA player doesn't have tendonitis?

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by AKA AAP
    Wade had a gimp knee, and won Finals MVP. Kobe, healthy or "not", will NEVER be finals MVP. He'll retire with less finals MVP's than Chauncey Billups.

And I get this feeling that Kobe is exaggerating his knee (exaggerating has been one of his cancer-istic traits he's whole career). Probably only had tendonitis and went the surgery route. Typical Kobe, what NBA player doesn't have tendonitis?

All I gotta say to you is that your a straight up hater.....****ing ***.....