Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Lebronyte Kryptonite

Default Re: So Kobe doesn't take charges? and MJ and Magic never did either?

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    If homer and insecure is all you got start putting padding on your @ss, the rape is gonna hurt....again.
    That's all the idiot ever really has. The same boring sh*t over and over and over and over. He's been calling me milwad and nick young for over 6 months now cuz they whooped his a** on the OTC so bad, it STILL hurts. He so traumatized by that he thinks ANYBODY that calls him out for the clown he so clearly is is supposedly milwad. Then he tries to call other people insecure?

The sad part is the only people he can fool with his "act" is other idiots like pauk and lebron23, which is quite embarrassing really. But since he's OBVIOUSLY ret**ded, he lacks the common sense to understand that he has no credibility. Therefore normal people will never believe a word he says
    Last edited by LakersReign; 05-16-2012 at 05:30 PM.

NBA Superstar

If homer and insecure is all you got start putting padding on your @ss, the rape is gonna hurt....again.

what rape? all you did was duck me and threaten to put me on ignore while being paranoid in game threads i'd show up

say i'm lying....hell just post one time you ever 'raped' me in anything. if ISH had polling between you, lakersreign, heavincent, etc. ya'll would easily be voted worst posters. you insulate yourselves with other kobe fans, like a cult, so you can pretend to validate yourselves in your lil reality bubble.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    what rape? all you did was duck me and threaten to put me on ignore while being paranoid in game threads i'd show up
    Quote me and I'll ban myself for a month. You're too easy...too easy.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    That's all the idiot ever really has. The same boring sh*t over and over and over and over. He's been calling me milwad and nick young for over 6 months now cuz they whooped his a** on the OTC so bad, it STILL hurts. He so traumatized by that he thinks ANYBODY that calls him out for the clown he so clearly is is supposedly milwad. Then he tries to call other people insecure?

The sad part is the only people he can fool with his "act" is other idiots like pauk and lebron23, which is quite embarrassing really. But since he's OBVIOUSLY ret**ded, he lacks the common sense to understand that he has no credibility. Therefore normal people will never believe a word he says

they whooped my ass? pretty sure i made your leader nickyoung retire and now he's a has been troll. just wrecked him again today in fact

the only sad thing is how you only talk to other kobe fans where you're insulated to reality, and how much of a joke poster you are. you could be the most hated poster on ISH since you get a lot of mentions on OTC too for being the worst poster on NBA forum, and thats outa all of the kobe fan retards

Lebronyte Kryptonite

say i'm lying....hell just post one time you ever 'raped' me in anything. if ISH had polling between you, lakersreign, heavincent, etc. ya'll would easily be voted worst posters. you insulate yourselves with other kobe fans, like a cult, so you can pretend to validate yourselves in your lil reality bubble.

Just gotta love it how I mind****** this pathetic troll(32dayz) so bad he HAS TO, MUST, AUTOMATICALLY say my name in every single one of his posts now. Like he's my(LakersReign) little b***h(32dayz)

NBA Superstar

Quote me and I'll ban myself for a month.

swear to God you never sweated me showing up to LAker game threads....i can't believe you're trying to deny it right now

you used to make comments that were clear you were hoping i wouldn't. are you really denying this?

NBA Superstar

Just gotta love it how I mind****** this pathetic trool(32dayz) so bad he HAS TO, MUST, AUTOMATICALLY say my name in every single one of his posts now
    how can you call anyone pathetic when you're known as the worst kobe homer on ISH?

lol @ 32dayz....you're way behind the times.

The ISH'ers Champion!

they whooped my ass? pretty sure i made your leader nickyoung retire and now he's a has been troll. just wrecked him again today in fact

the only sad thing is how you only talk to other kobe fans where you're insulated to reality, and how much of a joke poster you are. you could be the most hated poster on ISH since you get a lot of mentions on OTC too for being the worst poster on NBA forum, and thats outa all of the kobe fan retards
    The simple fact that you lack of any other argument other than calling people Kobetards and "worse posters" on ISH to gain cred, put up face shows how shorthanded and pathetic you can be. How many more accounts do you need to realize you got no chance?

swear to God you never sweated me showing up to LAker game threads....i can't believe you're trying to deny it right now

you used to make comments that were clear you were hoping i wouldn't. are you really denying this?
    101 baby, you don't fall for this crap....try better.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 05-16-2012 at 05:48 PM.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

(yawn)

how can you call anyone pathetic when you're known as the worst kobe homer on ISH?

lol @ 32dayz....you're way behind the times.
    Link?

You do realize that you(32dayz) agreeing with yourself(godzuki) DOES NOT mean other people agree with you....right?
    Last edited by LakersReign; 05-16-2012 at 05:54 PM.

NBA Superstar

The simple fact that you lack of any other argument other than calling people Kobetards and "worse posters" on ISH to gain cred, put up face shows how shorthanded and pathetic you can be. How many more accounts do you need to realize you got no chance?

101 baby, you don't fall for this crap....try better.

lmao you're the dude who came into my thread all butthurt when it was a simple Kobe thread where i didn't even attack him you're just so defensively paranoid just like your cult brethren kobe homers whenever someone mentions Kobe, you bite before you bark. its like you've been beaten down so much your natural defense mechanism is to jump on somebody for just saying "kobe"

you're like a abused puppy thats been kicked too many times, just like lakersreign. all paranoid and ready to spazz at any minute...

Lebronyte Kryptonite

lmao you're the dude who came into my thread all butthurt when it was a simple Kobe thread where i didn't even attack him you're just so defensively paranoid just like your cult brethren kobe homers whenever someone mentions Kobe, you bite before you bark. its like you've been beaten down so much your natural defense mechanism is to jump on somebody for just saying "kobe"

you're like a abused puppy thats been kicked too many times, just like lakersreign. all paranoid and ready to spazz at any minute...

AND....there goes my(LakersReign) b***h(godzuki) saying my name again....AS ALWAYS....AT MY(LakersReign) COMMAND....RIGHT ON CUE!!!!

(Now watch carefully as he says my name AGAIN, in his very next post)
    Last edited by LakersReign; 05-16-2012 at 06:01 PM.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Plenty of Kobe hate going around that I don't bother responding to, nor am I interested in being a part off......hate and trolling comes and goes. Who gives a sh1t what people say about Kobe, that's not my problem. Someone calling himself a Laker fan however and spouting sh1t 24/7 as a legit "Laker fan" did attract my attention after derailing Laker threads......then I got into the world of the biggest whore on ISh, unknown to me at that time. Which to my surprise was revealed very but very fast.

You can try again, one more chance.........calling me a kobetard enters in my right ear and quickly goes out the left. Have you really not got anything better? Disappointed....I guess the Bynum thing died pretty fast didn't it..... How old are you seriously, 16 tops?
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 05-16-2012 at 06:02 PM.

NBA Superstar

AND....there goes my(LakersReign) b***h(godzuki) saying my name again....AS ALWAYS....AT MY(LakersReign) COMMAND....RIGHT ON CUE!!!!

(Now watch carefully as he says my name AGAIN, in his very next post)

lakersreign is the worst poster on ish.

thoughts?

NBA Superstar

Plenty of Kobe hate going around that I don't bother responding to, nor am I interested in being a part off......hate and trolling comes and goes. Who gives a sh1t what people say about Kobe, that's not my problem. Someone calling himself a Laker fan however and spouting sh1t 24/7 as a legit "Laker fan" did attract my attention after derailing Laker threads......then I got into the world of the biggest whore on ISh, unknown to me at that time. Which to my surprise was revealed very but very fast.

You can try again, one more chance.........calling me a kobetard enters in my right ear and quickly goes out the left. Have you really not got anything better? Disappointed....I guess the Bynum thing died pretty fast didn't it..... How old are you seriously, 16 tops?

wtf are you smokin? you just responded to it dumbass. how the hell did you just end up in this thread then? you basically contradicted everything you just said you do

and don't even play the age card when i'm way smarter than you fgt.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 05-16-2012 at 06:06 PM.

The ISH'ers Champion!

wtf are you smokin? you just responded to it dumbass. how the hell did you just end up in this thread then? you basically contradicted everything you just said you do
    I ended up here because the biggest whore on ISh appeared again....I though it was the appropriate time for some rape, had some free time. Kobetard sure....worse poster on ISH sure....homer sure...., anything new from the real "Laker fan"? Let's see, Bynum thing died, Laker fan cred died, alternate accounts whore exposed, trolling exposed, teenager exposed. What is left for you to grasp on after all the rape? No shame, no shame....

I guess the real question is, after being soo exposed, how can you still post here? Really puzzling, someone with their head right would at least have some self respect. I guess that's why there is such thing called hoe..
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 05-16-2012 at 06:15 PM.