Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: God iz real.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: God iz real.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    lets just say if there was a big bang, who made tha big bang?? exactly.
    nobody knows, but if you accept the scientifically accepted version of the origins of life, you are acknowledging the bible is at least not literally true.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    nobody knows, but if you accept the scientifically accepted version of the origins of life, you are acknowledging the bible is at least not literally true.
    I dont say scientific version was true, I said "if", Scientists by using "the big bang theory" is basically just not including God and replacing him, which iz ridiculous, cuz remember in tha bible it said God created tha heavens and earth, mankind, animals, light, etc. which scientists should explain to yall that tha big bang gotta come from somebody if they think their theory iz correct and most definitely tha big bang cannot create all these things, given humans and animals senses and feelings, it doesnt add up at all.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

babies were born with illnesses and limbs for harsh reasons, like I said before, people in tha past can curse their descendents in tha future ,
    Wow, you're a f*cking idiot. Unlike you, I've worked in hospitals, and if you ever saw the shit that happens to perfectly normal, decent people (also devout Christians, who unlike you at least know their own religion), you would just shut your stupid mouth up. My mum is doing voluntary work with patients who know they're going to die soon ( called terminal care in English?) and also works with people who are grieving after losing a loved one, including a group of little kids who lost a sibling or parent. And the stupid bullshit you write is just insulting to all the people who are suffering and the ones who try to help them. Even every semi intelligent Christian I know would simply laugh at the idiocy you're telling us in this thread.

I mean what the f*ck? Did you never go to school? Genetic defects, illnesses and such aren't happening for a reason. They just happen, because life is not perfect. Because the universe is not perfect. Never was, never will be. It's interesting to discuss with intelligent believers, I know a few personally. But you...damn...if you're being serious It's like the f*cking middle ages...you should stick to threads about Melo, since this topic is way over your head.

NBA rookie of the year

I dont say scientific version was true, I said "if", Scientists by using "the big bang theory" is basically just not including God and replacing him, which iz ridiculous, cuz remember in tha bible it said God created tha heavens and earth, mankind, animals, light, etc. which scientists should explain to yall that tha big bang gotta come from somebody if they think their theory iz correct and most definitely tha big bang cannot create all these things, given humans and animals senses and feelings, it doesnt add up at all.
    comparing the bible to the big bang theory as if they are equal in terms of evidence or scientific support is just wrong. There is a lot of effort and mathematical calculations that go into the big bang theory that about 13.7 billion years ago the big bang occurred. There is a lot of evidence that all the basic elements like oxygen and carbon are made in the stars and the more complex elements are made when a star explodes. Scientists have built the large hadron collider to test some of theories about how particles reacted when split and smashed together. Supposedly scientists agree the results were predicted by the big bang theory, which as a scientific theory offers predictive value.

There is zero evidence that the book of genesis is true. The bible's origin of the world if you take it literally is conclusively false.
    1. the planet earth is 4 billion years old, not 6,000 or even 10,000 years old. Carbon dating is used to support the 4 billion year figure and other experiments as well.

2. Humans evolved from a common ancestor we share with chimps and bonobos. We have an even earlier common ancestor with gorillas. All the great african apes (including humans) are even more distantly related to south america orangutans. Man was not sculpted by god. Woman was not made by the ribs of the first man.

3. the movement of modern humans took about 15,000 years to move out of africa and into the rest of the world (europe and asia). 20,000 years to move across the bering straits into north and south america. we were not expelled from the garden of eden because eve ate an apple that a talking snake tricked her into eating.

There is no more more evidence indicating the bible's version of how the universe originated is true than there is for the theory that zeus' mom and dad had a fight. gaia and chronos beat each other or something. maybe it was zeus that killed chronos or was it when he trapped the titans under mount olympus.

raep tiem

Local High School Star

To all tha atheists out there... If you dont think God iz real then who made us?
    Your mother and the dumbass who didn't pull out made you.

who made tha world?

No one, retard. Gravitational collapsing of molecular clouds (AKA nebulas) "made" the world you stupid retard who can't even spell a 3-letter word.

sun, moon stars,
    See above.

oceans, animals, continents, etc. ask these questions to yourselves...
    Read a science book and not some imbecilic bronze age fiction made up by a bunch of guys who recognized how easily manipulated the average schmuck was.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    OP proves the existence of god. Why else would something as stupid as him exist? Natural selection? That perfect a storm of stupidity? Impossible.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icmRCixQrx8

Local High School Star

Lets keep this thread classy guys. This is a serious topic that we are dealin with, and Im definitely not canyoudigit and zoom17, no way, no how, not possible.Thank you.
    Yes, it's serious. The US has to sponge off the best and brightest from other countries in order to remain a world leader in science and medicine. Just look at the faculty of any science/engineering department at any major university and you'll be lucky to find less than 70% of them being foreign born.

I take no pleasure in knowing that the general dumbing down of society will make it far easier for my progeny to get into the better schools.

Banned

babies were born with illnesses and limbs for harsh reasons, like I said before, people in tha past can curse their descendents in tha future

Banned

tha bible iz not 100% but in books like revelation they do talk about whats going on right now and will happen in tha near future, so if you dont want to believe than thats your choice. and Like u said theres good and bad, good and bad feelings, good and bad actions we face and encounter but where theres that come from? not outta nowhere man, not outta nowhere.
    Watch this short 8 minute video Fresh Kid. It explains the source of morality much better than I could http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XtvWkRRxKQ

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    The Catholics had this school or university and this nun told me they don't believe in Adam and Eve story either. They think it is an interpretation of what happened. HEck they don't believe in most of the old testament literally.

Quote Originally Posted by greymatter
    Yes, it's serious. The US has to sponge off the best and brightest from other countries in order to remain a world leader in science and medicine. Just look at the faculty of any science/engineering department at any major university and you'll be lucky to find less than 70% of them being foreign born.

I take no pleasure in knowing that the general dumbing down of society will make it far easier for my progeny to get into the better schools.

That is why the world makes fun of Americans. Haven't you noticed that there are more americans than foreigners in your country? Wouldn't it makes sense for the colleges to have more americans than foreigners?

Quote Originally Posted by FiveRings

How do I explain demons, ghosts, and angels? I have had what a believer would probably see as experiences with ghosts and demons. When I was younger I used to think I saw what might be ghosts out of the corner of my eye all the time. I was hallucinating. I was paranoid and imagined what I was thinking of to be there. It was my imagination playing tricks on me. When I stopped believing in the supernatural, these experiences stopped. Funny how that happens.

Demons? Just a few months ago, I woke up in bed, couldn't move and realized there was what a believer might call a demon or something like that holding my head down. Is that what was actually happening? Of course not. I was still half asleep and couldn't move my head, so, still in a dreamy state, I imagined that there was someone holding me down.

Demons are real. Same thing happens to me when Im half sleep, couldnt move, fighting with them, thats real. Its no hallucination, forget what them doctors say too, them demons aka fallen angels iz mad at us cuz we have a chance to be with God while they dont cuz they got cast out of heaven,especially tha people who doing good, trying to do good, and anointed to do good, they want to put that deep fear in us which God dont want us to fear in tha first place. and that whole hallucination nonsense is straight from satan, think about it thats why they dont bother you like that anymore cuz of your faith and beliefs, they have done their job. Real talk.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Demons are real. Same thing happens to me when Im half sleep, couldnt move, fighting with them, thats real. Its no hallucination, forget what them doctors say too, them demons aka fallen angels iz mad at us cuz we have a chance to be with God while they dont cuz they got cast out of heaven,especially tha people who doing good, trying to do good, and anointed to do good, they want to put that deep fear in us which God dont want us to fear in tha first place. and that whole hallucination nonsense is straight from satan, think about it thats why they dont bother you like that anymore cuz of your faith and beliefs, they have done their job. Real talk.
    Did you ever even read the bible? Probably not. Read this. Do you have fun making up your own religion?

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    Wow, you're a f*cking idiot. Unlike you, I've worked in hospitals, and if you ever saw the shit that happens to perfectly normal, decent people (also devout Christians, who unlike you at least know their own religion), you would just shut your stupid mouth up. My mum is doing voluntary work with patients who know they're going to die soon ( called terminal care in English?) and also works with people who are grieving after losing a loved one, including a group of little kids who lost a sibling or parent. And the stupid bullshit you write is just insulting to all the people who are suffering and the ones who try to help them. Even every semi intelligent Christian I know would simply laugh at the idiocy you're telling us in this thread.

I mean what the f*ck? Did you never go to school? Genetic defects, illnesses and such aren't happening for a reason. They just happen, because life is not perfect. Because the universe is not perfect. Never was, never will be. It's interesting to discuss with intelligent believers, I know a few personally. But you...damn...if you're being serious It's like the f*cking middle ages...you should stick to threads about Melo, since this topic is way over your head.
    After all of that, my points still stands, everything in life iz not just a coincidence, thats what others who dont have faith in God will tell u, How do genetic defects happen? think beyond tha damn science books for once, you a grown damn man and u have to nerve to say did I go to skool? of course I did genius, but bynow in your lifetime have u notice that a lot of things they taught us in skool is not even true, like tha presidents, do u think george washington was really tha 1st president? they made us learn science for crying out loud and them damn scientists aren't 100 percent. Its seems like u are upset cuz Im relly bring out some valid points, but hey itz not my fault, Im just speaking tha truth. If you think every christian is laughing at me and think im 100 percent wrong then have them come in this thread, and I will gladly speak to them too, It seems like this topic went over your head.