Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Lebron's record in the playoffs when Joey Crawford is officiating.

SportsBlogNewYork
    ‏@SportBlogNYC
    Lebron James all-time playoff record when Joey Crawford officiates his games is 23-3. #Heat #Spurs

I didn't calculate the amount of games without Joey Crawford. Someone else on another site did. I just pasted that record. It's still pretty damn bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebraskanball
    If you have to post that you "owned someone," you definitely didn't own anyone. You are getting straight embarrassed.
    Lol at this loser acting smart and thinking he s some kind of a philosopher. Go jerk off to kobe s picture, outside of that you are worthless.

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
    until OP provides legit source he is FOS.
    Yeah I've yet to find any evidence of this "statistic" online.

raep tiem

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    Lol at this loser acting smart and thinking he s some kind of a philosopher. Go jerk off to kobe s picture, outside of that you are worthless.
    Ontem

Gimme Worthy over LBJ. Nebraskanball's Avatar

I'll jerk off to whatever I want to jerk off to. Kobe or not.

And yeah, you've made it clear you are some 15 year old that is out to "own" people on the internet. We get it.

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    SportsBlogNewYork
    ‏@SportBlogNYC
    Lebron James all-time playoff record when Joey Crawford officiates his games is 23-3. #Heat #Spurs

I didn't calculate the amount of games without Joey Crawford. Someone else on another site did. I just pasted that record. It's still pretty damn bad.
    So what you're saying is that the entire statistic is unsubstantiated?

Tweets count as references now. I weep for our youth.

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

SportsBlogNewYork
    ‏@SportBlogNYC

Tikay, did that random blog provide a source?

SportsBlogNewYork
    ‏@SportBlogNYC

I dont see that stat on their twitter. Making things up again.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrush25
    So what you're saying is that the entire statistic is unsubstantiated?
    No. What I'm saying is, I didn't calculate all the games without Joey Crawford officiating his games. I'm sure you can Google that, and then go cry after seeing the statistic.

Banned

I dont see that stat on their twitter. Making things up again.
    https://twitter.com/SportBlogNYC/sta...65305795289090

I don't get picked last at the park anymore vegasbigshots's Avatar

MVP

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

What's Kobe's record with Tim Donaghy refereeing?

Russel Wilson = GOAT Johnny Jones's Avatar

livinglegend EXPOSED

Quote Originally Posted by vegasbigshots
    MVP