Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: OK Nerds! What Superhero film do you want next?

There was a Black Mamba one so this

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Fox owns Kingpin and Sony owns Spider-Man. The Marvel film rights are all screwed up, which is why there'll never be any crossovers between the Spider-Man universe, the Fantastic Four universe, the Mutant films, and the Avengers.
    Exactly that's why we have a lame Spiderman reboot already, because if they don't make a movie every few years the rights will transfer back to Marvel.

I so wish Marvel would at least get Spiderman and XMen back.

Local High School Star The Ownage's Avatar

Anything that involves Punisher/Rorschach/Deadpool (yes I know about The Punisher/Watchmen).

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EricGordon23
    I think flash would work if he teamed up with green lantern. Just as long as hes not the main superhero.
    We've already seen a GL movie fail horribly. Actually, we didn't see it. Still failed though. Lantern is an awful movie basis, he fights with willpower and Green artwork. Reynolds should have stayed a thousand miles away.

Good college starter EricGordon23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    We've already seen a GL movie fail horribly. Actually, we didn't see it. Still failed though. Lantern is an awful movie basis, he fights with willpower and Green artwork. Reynolds should have stayed a thousand miles away.
    Thats why they should add the flash and one other superhero in there to make it interesting? Just spit balling ideas for peeps that want to see the flash in a movie.

Maybe I'm just a Marvel fanboy, but I swear, it seems damn-near impossible for DC to make a decent film with anyone that isn't Superman and Batman. How the fvck are they going to do a half way decent Wonder Woman film with her Amazon Goddess origin and invisible airplane? Plus Superman makes the Flash pointless, the Green Lantern already failed, and no one likes Aquaman.

Local High School Star The Ownage's Avatar

Maybe I'm just a Marvel fanboy, but I swear, it seems damn-near impossible for DC to make a decent film with anyone that isn't Superman and Batman. How the fvck are they going to do a half way decent Wonder Woman film with her Amazon Goddess origin and invisible airplane? Plus Superman makes the Flash pointless, the Green Lantern already failed, and no one likes Aquaman.
    DC, in general, have sucky characters compared to Marvel.

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

Actually Aquaman would make the best film of the ones you listed. His being a king and all would play very well on the big screen.

But I agree, Wonder Woman just will not work.

They'd be best off with little characters. Deadman, The Spectre, etc.

With Ant Man and the Fantastic Four reboot in pre-production, and Man of Steel coming out next year, what other neglected hero are you anxiously awaiting a film of?

Me, I want in on some Doctor Strange action, and hopefully Marvel Studios can nab back the rights of Daredevil so that shit can finally be done right. I'm also more than a little pissed that it's taken so long to get a Wonder Woman film made.

And please, no shit like Iron Man 3 or other films that you KNOW are being made.
    The Unambiguously Gay Duo

NBA Superstar

why do u guys like the Tick? i remember watching an episode of that in cartoon once and it was awful. almost like a joke super hero.... no offense but a lot of the ideas mentioned seem like either more of the same and not even as good as whats been put out, or stuff where their abilities don't translate well to being cool for a movie(like someone else said earlier about the Flash). i supppose this stuff is all relative to the individual....

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

the tick was awesome. that and earthworm jim were one of my favorite superhero-comedy cartoons back in the day. didn't the tick have a live-action tv series?

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    why do u guys like the Tick? i remember watching an episode of that in cartoon once and it was awful. almost like a joke super hero.... no offense but a lot of the ideas mentioned seem like either more of the same and not even as good as whats been put out, or stuff where their abilities don't translate well to being cool for a movie(like someone else said earlier about the Flash). i supppose this stuff is all relative to the individual....

Your powers of perception are astounding.

Yes tick had a live action show starring Patrick Warburton.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    I realize they did Carnage back when everyone was scared of the Comic Books Code but I still don't think a Carnage movie without an R rating would od the character right, and I don't think they want to release a Spiderman movie with a rating worse than PG-13.
    This has the potential to be so awesome though, if they'd do it, and they'd do it right.

I want Rob Liefeld to direct the next Capt. America movie

Aaaaaaand it looks like Marvel's getting back the Daredevil rights:

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2012/08/..._to_marvel.php

Remember that "Let us use Galactus and you can keep Daredevil for a while longer" trade Marvel offered to Fox a little while back? Fox passed, meaning the Daredevil movie rights will revert to Marvel some time in October, and director Joe Carnahan's vision of a gritty, Frank Miller-before-he-totally-lost-his-mind-esque set-in-the-'70s Daredevil movie is basically dead.
    If this is true and I'm understanding it correctly, it means that all the following characters:

Daredevil/Matt Murdock, Elektra (Natchios), The Kingpin/Wilson Fisk, Bullseye, Jack Murdock, Karen Page, Ben Urich

can now appear in official Marvel films and can, theoretically, show up in a future Avengers film.