Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Shaq, Ernie, Kenny and Chuck sign multi-year deal with TNT

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/05/13/ins...?xid=si_social

Am I the only one that thought Barkley said he was done with that job? He's been saying that all year that he'd like to move on to other things.

Anyways I find the group entertaining and Charles is an important piece so I'm not complaining that he signed a new multi-year deal, just surprised.

Default Re: Breaking: Shaq, Johnson, Smith AND Barkley sign multi-year deal with TNT

Kenny needs to be replaced

Default Re: Breaking: Shaq, Johnson, Smith AND Barkley sign multi-year deal with TNT

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove

More like Shaq with his big boring mouth. I actually like Kenny.

I'm sure Charles changed his mind after he saw the dollar amount on the deal.

College superstar

I am dismayed that Shaq was extended. He destroyed that show. I used to record it even after games I didn't care to watch. Now I don't usually bother and just watch the press confs instead.

Shaq still on there

They gotta move on from him.. and Kenny, he's been bothering me too much lately.

EJ, Chuck, C-Webb, GP, Kobe....

Very good NBA starter

Shaq......

I personally never liked the entire TNT crew. They do way too much yapping and joking and not enough analysis. I was hoping for a new crew. The ABC/ESPN crew of Sage, Bill (in the past), Doug and Jalen were infinitely better.

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove

what? he's the only real analyst on that show and his analyses are pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    I personally never liked the entire TNT crew. They do way too much yapping and joking and not enough analysis. I was hoping for a new crew. The ABC/ESPN crew of Sage, Bill (in the past), Doug and Jalen were infinitely better.

cringe

TNT crew >>>>>>>>>>> ESPN crew

Replace Shaq with Reggie Miller and it would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    cringe

TNT crew >>>>>>>>>>> ESPN crew
    Not to me. I can't stand the TNT crew. They are straight up annoying.

New TV format idea:

Shaq and Barkley debate face-off against Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless.

Two sensitive retired all-time greats vs two insensitive basketball trolls that think "wanting it more" is what wins basketball games.

Who gets the first punch thrown at them Smith or Bayless

Banned

replace shaq with kobe and kenny with webber

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

LOL at this from that article:

"O’Neal joined the studio show in 2011 following a 19-year NBA career and his first few years on Inside the NBA were, to be generous, a work in progress. But O’Neal has improved yearly, and one of his best qualities is his ability to make fun of himself. "

LOL wtf...Shaq has no ability to make fun of himself at all...he takes things way too personal (the latest example was with the hack-a-shaq discussions) and is like a giant baby. And his comebacks are always the same thing...he asks Barkley how many rings he has.