Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I rule the local playground

Default Re: Ron Artest Possible Suspension?

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    That was just a playoff foul. That was Artest letting a little dude know he can't do that on the court, then the little man did it again.

do what?bring the ball down the court?

there is no such thing as a play off foul,that is a wwe wrestling move.It'd be a scandal if Artest doesn't get suspended at least for 1 game

Local High School Star No_Look604's Avatar

wtf...that should just be a personal, nothing more. *******. I came in here thinking it was at high speed on some WWF shite.

I rule the local playground Floppy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by No_Look604
    wtf...that should just be a personal, nothing more. *******. I came in here thinking it was at high speed on some WWF shite.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZSje5VO83U

A no call actually.

Borderline foul on Barea's face.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
    Shouldn't a one game suspension be mandatory for Artest after he clearly intentionally clotheslined Barea late in the game across the head? To my knowledge, any intentional contact above the neck is an automatic suspension. Will Artest be suspended for game 3? Should he be, based on league rules/precedent? Discuss.

[COLOR=White]At least, that's what it looks like.[/COLOR]

Dunking on everybody in the park MavsPoke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    That was just a playoff foul. That was Artest letting a little dude know he can't do that on the court, then the little man did it again.

That's the playoffs. Don't suspend Artest for that. Just keep an eye on him and be quick with the flagrants.
    This mentality is bad for the league. Thuggish brutality is not what I turn on my TV to watch.

I want to see a great basketball game, not some dude trying to assert a false sense of dominance by cowardly blindsiding the smallest player on the court in a game you are getting embarrassed in.

That's not a playoff foul. Even the old school NBA stars wouldn't agree with you. That was just a punk move.

And I see you trolling.

Saw a basketball once

I like the strides Ron Ron has made these past 2 years, and I'm happy for him winning that award... but this was a bad move on his part. He'll definitely be suspended 1 game.

kkling
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

If he is suspended that is pathetic, I've seen much worse with no call at all.

Quote Originally Posted by PostUpBumpSpinJ
    I like the strides Ron Ron has made these past 2 years, and I'm happy for him winning that award... but this was a bad move on his part. He'll definitely be suspended 1 game.
    I agree. I got a little sports tear in my eye when Ron won his first championship. I love redemption stories and was happy for him. Don't punk out on us Ron Ron. Be a man.

Saw a basketball once whinemore's Avatar

Mental health is a serious issue. To everyone that is hating on RonRon for winning the citizenship award should take a step back and take a look at how much he improved over the years. He obviously has issues keeping himself in check, thats why there is a coach that should of taken him out once he started pushing and showing(he had a rough foul or two before this). The game was already over. He should of been of the court, it was pretty obvious he was loosing it.

I hate the Lakers. But it's not Rons fault, he has a problem that hes been trying to fix. He does need to sit a game out and think it over, it will do him some good.

I love this interview with Artest.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FdW9...eature=related

I think Ron is not looking forward to his talk with David today.

Saw a basketball once Ashgar404's Avatar

Not only did Artest clothesline the guy he also kicked Odom in the balls. lol

Obviously he should be suspended, there's no room for anything like that in the NBA. Anyone who thinks differently is just an idiot. Simple.

Trick Hoopz Alley-Oops

i know artest wishes he never auctioned off his ring.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by MavsPoke
    This mentality is bad for the league. Thuggish brutality is not what I turn on my TV to watch.

I want to see a great basketball game, not some dude trying to assert a false sense of dominance by cowardly blindsiding the smallest player on the court in a game you are getting embarrassed in.

That's not a playoff foul. Even the old school NBA stars wouldn't agree with you. That was just a punk move.

And I see you trolling.
    Very well put.

Artest took out like two guys at once.

Haha, for real though, there are hard playoff fouls that occur in the intense nature of the game, and then there are just unsportsmanlike like asshole fouls that players do when they're getting embarrassed. That's what Artest did. One game suspension is warranted.