Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Default Re: 2009 All-NBA teams are official

Since when has JO been able to vote?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Thechosen1
    wtf are you talking about? cp is a better player than dirk if thats what your insinuating...even duncans better than dirk....they should be above dirk by far..
    haha i love this guys basis for argument, nothing behind it just a bunch of rambling

what does chris paul have to do with dirk? chris paul could have averaged 50 ppg and 35 assists and it still wouldn't have effected dirks first team selection

duncan on the other hand did not have a superior season to dirk, and if you dont believe it just go look at the stats and then u will stfu

furthermore, you all are just angry because dunncan is just better than dirk based on reputation, this is not based on that its on year by year performances so STFU and go do your homework son

National High School Star Sir Charles's Avatar

To me Duncan is more like a Center, should be 2nd All NBA Team and if he played FC then he should get picked over Dirk at the "PF" for 1st All NBA Team. Garnett Third
    Last edited by Sir Charles; 05-13-2009 at 04:26 PM.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Big One
    haha i love this guys basis for argument, nothing behind it just a bunch of rambling

what does chris paul have to do with dirk? chris paul could have averaged 50 ppg and 35 assists and it still wouldn't have effected dirks first team selection

duncan on the other hand did not have a superior season to dirk, and if you dont believe it just go look at the stats and then u will stfu

furthermore, you all are just angry because dunncan is just better than dirk based on reputation, this is not based on that its on year by year performances so STFU and go do your homework son
    so give me a good reason why chris paul is not on the first team...i have a feeling its going to be because of another player which is your argument against mine...so why dont you stfu and kill yourself u peice of ****in dog ****

My major changes would be CP3 over Kobe for 1st team, and Gasol over Pierce for 2nd team.

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    Since when has JO been able to vote?
    No kidding...

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Thechosen1
    so give me a good reason why chris paul is not on the first team...i have a feeling its going to be because of another player which is your argument against mine...so why dont you stfu and kill yourself u peice of ****in dog ****
    Because Paul is not a forward and two other guards have gotten more votes. As you can see, if you pay close attention Paul has gotten more votes than Dirk, but the forward position is a bit weak this year, so Dirk edged out Duncan by five votes.

I like those teams with two exceptions.

Deron Williams is easily the second best pg in the league he constantly gets ripped off wether its all star games or all nba teams.

Pau Gasol deserves 2nd team. Guys a scoring machine.

"Go Big or Go Home" miniharrison37's Avatar

Whoo! Kobe!!!!!!!!

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by BigTicket
    Lucky for Shaq that its that way, otherwise he would have gotten bumped with Duncan getting the 2nd team spot, Yao getting the 3rd team spot, and Garnett moving in to the 3rd team.

Deron Williams had the most votes of anyone not making the team, seems to be a pattern for him with allstar selections and now this.

Deron not making these teams is a travesty.. We are talking about the most skilled player in the league.. NO other player can shoot, dribble, or pass off the dribble like this kid...

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    I like those teams with two exceptions.

Deron Williams is easily the second best pg in the league he constantly gets ripped off wether its all star games or all nba teams.

Pau Gasol deserves 2nd team. Guys a scoring machine.

I was thinking the same thing about Pau Gasol he had a better year than Duncan.. He also plays on a much better team... Gasol should have been second team..

Good college starter Valliant13's Avatar

So CP3 put up the seconds highest PER of all time and it's still not enough to make first team? Damn...what does a guy have to do?

Good college starter AznTacoLover's Avatar

Well first of all I'm glad brandon roy got 2nd team! but wtf? deron willams the 2nd best pg in the nba doesn't get get even in the 2nd or 3rd team? wow...

Quote Originally Posted by Valliant13
    So CP3 put up the seconds highest PER of all time and it's still not enough to make first team? Damn...what does a guy have to do?
    Win games.

wow..
    deron didnt make it to the 3rd!