Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: How many of you smoke weed or tried it before?

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm

Carl Sagan, Sir Richard Branson, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Ted Turner, Michael Bloomberg, Michael Phelps, Rick Steves, Bill Murray, Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, George Bush, John Kerry, Newt Gingrich, Diego Rivera, Steven King, Louis Armstrong, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Natalie Portman, Justin Timberlake, Morgan Freeman, Kevin Smith, Allen Ginsburg, Howard Stern...

what a list of complete failures in life!

hell, there is even compelling evidence that George Washington toked up.
    Dont forget Bruce Lee! Infact he lit one up just before his death, after his death anatomy showed cannabis in his stomach/system (that was NOT the cause of his death tho lol)
    Last edited by pauk; 11-07-2012 at 05:33 PM.

I smoke less than 5 times a month because I'm too cheap and I'm a semi alcoholic too

NBA rookie of the year

Never even tried smoking to start with, growing up I played ball 24/7 and I never wanted to do stuff who wasn't good for me, haha, I thought it would make a worse baller.

Most of my friends smoke but I skipped it, starting late when I didn't do it during all those years would be beyond stupid. Never judged anyone though, it's a personal choice.

Max: once a wek
    Min: once a month

I think it is good for my mental health to just let go and get high occasionally.

First time I really got high was at a buddy's house around the camp fire. I prob didn't say a word for 2 hours lol. I was just absorbing all the sensation and totally lost in my own mind. Then we went inside and I munched on some taco dip, fried chicken, and a giant soft pretzel thing. The night ended with me laughing uncontrollably for a half hour and then I passed out. Pretty much your stereotypical first time experience.

Banned

I'll let you know when I try it.

Hopefully OP, that you don't plan on doing it "to fit in". And FWIW, I would never pay for that shit.

Serious playground baller

Lol people here are pretty uneducated in the world of weed. I've always been very successful and extremely smart. I smoke several times a day. I usually have my bowl of hash with me. Never has me stupid or anything else that most people associate with stoners. Alcohol, on the other hand, is so muchworse than pot. I drink on occasion but its insane how alcohol is legal over weed.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by hihellohi765
    Lol people here are pretty uneducated in the world of weed. I've always been very successful and extremely smart. I smoke several times a day. I usually have my bowl of hash with me. Never has me stupid or anything else that most people associate with stoners. Alcohol, on the other hand, is so muchworse than pot. I drink on occasion but its insane how alcohol is legal over weed.
    Everyone is different, if I get high I am unable to do anything productive for the rest of the day. May I ask what is it you do for a living that you can do while high?

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

it is VERY typical for stoners to say something along the lines of "pot has never affected me" or even "I work much better when I am high, I am more focused!"

the truth is it is impossible to know if it has affected you or not...

you say that you are extremely successful and very smart?...(lol)...How do you know that you wouldn't be much more successful and even smarter if you didn't have a hash pipe shoved up your ass 24/7?

perhaps you would be giving Bill Gates a run for his money if you weren't blazing up all the time...you don't know

and the typical "many doctors and lawyers are stoners!"

if you were having heart surgery done would you want your surgeon showing up blazed fresh off a blunt???

if you were on trial for murder would you want your lawyer defending you after a few bong rips???

FCK NO!!!

give me the sober doctor and lawyer please...

Lol its not like all I do is sit on my ass looking ****ed out of my mind. And yeah weed makes me high but being high doesn't affect or slow me down from doing anything. And yeah, I am smart...not sure why that's so funny. Very good math skills, critical thinking, good social skills...all while I smoke weed. I've only smoked for about the past 3 years but it has never stopped me or slowed me down from accomplishing whatever. And I manage a local business at the moment. still in college right now.

Almost every day over the summer. Then I stopped 2 months ago. I'm never going to smoke it as much as I did this past summer, that's for sure, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    and the typical "many doctors and lawyers are stoners!"

if you were having heart surgery done would you want your surgeon showing up blazed fresh off a blunt???

if you were on trial for murder would you want your lawyer defending you after a few bong rips???

FCK NO!!!

give me the sober doctor and lawyer please...
    They can smoke weed without being high at work lol. I'd be no more concerned about a doctor being high during surgery than I would about them being drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    They can smoke weed without being high at work lol. I'd be no more concerned about a doctor being high during surgery than I would about them being drunk.
    Agreed. Some of the logic in this thread is severely flawed.

Lol its not like all I do is sit on my ass looking ****ed out of my mind. And yeah weed makes me high but being high doesn't affect or slow me down from doing anything. And yeah, I am smart...not sure why that's so funny. Very good math skills, critical thinking, good social skills...all while I smoke weed. [COLOR="Red"]I've only smoked for about the past 3 years but it has never stopped me or slowed me down from accomplishing whatever.[/COLOR] And I manage a local business at the moment. still in college right now.
    there is no way you can know that...maybe you would be much smarter right now had you never touched it...you don't know

how can you make that claim?...you can see the alternate reality you that never smoked?...cool trick, teach me how to see the alternate reality me that picked the right loto numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    I'm just saying, I'll take the doctor/lawyer that doesn't blaze...you can have the one that takes bong rips when he gets off work

and obviously I wouldn't want a drunk one either lol