Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: MWP squaring up Ibaka!

Metta World War went into his fighting stance. He was ready to lay Ibaka out. Ibaka wanted none of Artest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    yeah. you forgot to mention the war led to the death of his mother and imprisonment of his father, before serge was even a teenager.... idiot
    right, war also made peja the toughest motherfukker on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Teanett
    where he fought lions and rhinos!!!
    everyday!!!
    on his way to school!!!
    cause that's what africans do!!!
    no.

but that stereotype exists for a reason, them african dudes usually are killers ...(not even just africans, could be anybody who grew up in a 3rd world country)

from what I've seen...you don't mess w/ africans.

MWP is a dog and everything but my money's on Ibaka.

yeah. you forgot to mention the war led to the death of his mother and imprisonment of his father, before serge was even a teenager.... idiot
    The war that led to the death of his mother and imprisonment of his father has made him a competent hand-to-hand fighter?

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
    no.

but that stereotype exists for a reason, them african dudes usually are killers ...(not even just africans, could be anybody who grew up in a 3rd world country)

Killing an animal is different from fighting another human being. Artest's tough childhood and all the crazy fights he's gotten himself into are well documented including the time he broke one of Jordan's ribs in a scrimmage. I haven't heard anything about Ibaka. You probably want to think about this one. They don't call him Crazy Ron for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Phong
    The war that led to the death of his mother and imprisonment of his father has made him a competent hand-to-hand fighter?
    its called context retard. look at the post i was responding to and maybe then you can figure out the point i was trying to make.

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    Killing an animal is different from fighting another human being. Artest's tough childhood and all the crazy fights he's gotten himself into are well documented including the time he broke one of Jordan's ribs in a scrimmage. I haven't heard anything about Ibaka. You probably want to think about this one. They don't call him Crazy Ron for no reason.
    lol where did i say Ibaka killed animals?

I know MWP is a crazy mofo, but I'd bank my money on Ibaka. He's younger, just as strong if not stronger, and is from the Congo.

no.

yeah! like varejao and oscar schmidt are ju-jitsu experts, najera has ties with the cartell, hadidi will crash a plane into your house and jeremy lin... oh my god!

MWP vs Ibaka would be a hell of a fight. I gotta give a slight edge to Ibaka due to the age advantage. I know artest had one hell of an upbringing, but Ibaka grew up in africa.
    Yeah, so did Charlize Theron.

no.

its called context retard. look at the post i was responding to and maybe then you can figure out the point i was trying to make.
    I know exactly what you wrote originally and how another poster mocked you. Your original post actually brought nothing valuable to the discussion of an hypothetical fight.

We all know what kind of upbringing Artest had. Ibaka lived in a war-torn country. What did it do to develop his fighting skills? Enlighten us instead of spewing some stereotypical African BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Phong
    I know exactly what you wrote originally and how another poster mocked you. Your original post actually brought nothing valuable to the discussion of an hypothetical fight.

We all know what kind of upbringing Artest had. Ibaka lived in a war-torn country. What did it do to develop his fighting skills? Enlighten us instead of spewing some stereotypical African BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Teanett
    yeah! like varejao and oscar schmidt are ju-jitsu experts, najera has ties with the cartell, hadidi will crash a plane into your house and jeremy lin... oh my god!
    yea because me thinking Ibaka can handle himself pretty well in a fight considering his size, strength, athleticism, and background is as comparable as everything else you just stated.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Yeah, so did Charlize Theron.
    steve nash was born in africa.
    he could cast a spell on mwp, rip his heart out and eat it while watching him bleed to death.